Black King vs. The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Black King would be over powered by Hulk or Juggernaut.
The Thing would get beat by either one of them too.
I think Sabatisan Shaw is the perfect canadate to take out all the 1oo class strengths and below, if you know what i mean.

radioboy121
Sebastion can take a hit from the Thing, but he's still susceptible to a neck break, suffocation, etc. As long as Thing figures out how Sebastion's power works and doesn't engage him in a "punching" duel, then the Thing could probably take him.

Tron
I don't think Sebastion can take a punch from Thing. He might be too strong for Shaw to absorb a single punch. He can take punishment, but I doubt he could take it on that level.

Wynndar
yea shaw has a limit...and the Thing could certainly out fight him...or simply bypass his power all together by wrestling him...Shaw punches stuff to store up energy, but i dont think he stores up enough to budge a guy like Grimm.

Tron
I don't think he'd store enough to even take a punch from Grimm, he'd be knocked out before his powers got a chance to work.

who?-kid
If Thing underestimates him, and only punches him a little bit ("I don't want to kill this ponytail"wink, like Colossus did once, Shaw will get stronger, and the more (and the more powerful) Thing hits him, the stronger Shaw will become.

It's quite difficult to defeat the Black King with only physical strength, so I guess Grimm will have to use his brains for this fight.

muffin man
the thing can't hurt sebastian shaw because all his move involve using kinetic energy

Tron
A strong enough shot would hurt him just fine. He's only human after all, and has his limits.

muffin man
no sebastian shaw is a mutant
rogue once flew through 3 building bashed into him and he just stood there and absorbed the energy

lightaxe
what comic might this be in?

Tron
I know he's a mutant, mutants are still human. And Ben Grimm ain't Rogue. He's far stronger.

Wynndar
yes thats true he is stronger....there are occasions where Shaw was hurt by physical strength, overloaded.

muffin man
lightaxe it was x-treme x-men#7

Krissy Von Doom
How would Shaw absorb the kinetic energy of being choked?

Wynndar
hahahaha

The Flash
"IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME"

lightaxe
thanks ^_^

muffin man
if he was choked he'd absorb it through his throat and his neck would be come stronger and break bens hand

lightaxe
I dont think he could break Bens hands, hes like pure rock. But back to the Black King couldnt he just scream in Things ear in shatter him. He can destroy mountains with his screams.

Wynndar
ur thinking of Blackbolt...Thing has taken him down too...oh and he doesnt have ears...his senses are all as proportionately resilient as his body...it is exceptionally difficult if not impossible to blind, or defen the Thing.

lightaxe
damn im so off today

muffin man
you can break rock.
rock isn't like adamantium or caps shield so.
it is possible to break Bens hand.

Wynndar
his hands r not actually rock...only in appearance

juggernaut74
well than if they are not rock than what are they? If it looks like rock, feels like rock.

Wynndar
its his skin...it is rock like...even Reed Richards can barely understand it...recently it was revealed that the Thing's body is a constantly evolving separate being

juggernaut74
oh ok.

snoopdogg
Is Thing class 100 yet?

MERCILOUS
Everyone forgot to mention that Shaw not only gets stronger but faster as well, too fast for Ben I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.