Thor vs. Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Vision unless Thor teleported away.

Spiderninja008
...Thor, due to battle prwess

wrathofachilles
Well Thor can easily absorb Vision's forehead blast no problem, and I don't know how long Vision can maintain his intangibility, but there's no level of density increase he can obtain that Thor can't still send flying.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Vision unless Thor teleported away.

Thor>Vision

thtadthtshldntb
Well Thor can just phase to match Vision, or phase himself to another dimension and attack the Vision from there.

Thor would wipe out the Vision in a few minutes.

golem370
Thor could withstand 30,000 degrees of radiation

DigiMark007
Thor can't phase.

Doctor S.T.D.
Thor's hammer has negated Visions phasing ability in the past, making him a minimal threat.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
Thor's hammer has negated Visions phasing ability in the past, making him a minimal threat.

Yeah. This was where I was about to go. But he can't phase himself.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah. This was where I was about to go. But he can't phase himself.

Or can he? ....... shifty

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by Scoobless
Or can he? ....... shifty

I've always thought he should be able to, considering that he can create higher dimensional worm holes where ever he wants. Phantom Girl in the Legion of super heroes is able to phase/become intangible, as her body exists in two separate Dimensions at the same time. I suppose the same physics could be applied to Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.