Invisible Women vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
This "raises" a good question. Whose shield is stronger?
I. Women has battered down Gladiator, I think she could not only stop him in a bubble, she could shove it down his throat inflicting some major damage. If she can get past his shield with her punch.

Tron
That's the problem though, getting past his shield. His shield still has yet to be penetrated. Sue's powerful, but I don't think strong enough for something like that (yeah I know she busted up Galactus, but I don't she's gettign through Juggernaut's shield).

norrin radd

Tron
Yeah, but the question is what kind of effect would it actually have? And the post was who's shield is stronger. All Juggernaut has to do is call up his shield and it does it's job on it's own. Sue has to work to keep hers up, and if Juggernaut spends some time beating on her shield, she'll only be able to keep it up for so long.

Wynndar
Jugs is kinda like a one trick pony...there r good arguments for him eventually beating sue...but she would have to stand there for a week and let him bang on it...When Thing was under mind control he was able to beat a weaker, old school, more timid, girlie Invisible girl...but this is cuz he is a good strategist and knows Sue's powers...one thing sue could do is just turn invisible and leave if she felt threatened from Jugs...or cover the ground with invisible marbles haha...regardless, Sue has stood up to Galactus and Watcher level power....saying Jugs is stronger than Galactus is just plain irresponsible.

Arsenal
laughing

Tron
I didn't say Juggernaut was more powerful than Galactus, that's an obvious one. I just refer to the way his powers work for him.

SuperLuigi
bump

Knowsbleed33
Sue gets her face ripped off.

Mike616
i dont know why everyone give juggernaut so much credit he was recently beat up by skaar he is a loser

KingD19
^There you go again with that crap, just come out and say it, you hate Juggernaut.

Survivor19
Get out of here

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mike616
i dont know why everyone give juggernaut so much credit he was recently beat up by skaar he is a loser Troll alert.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by iceman24567
Troll alert.

shall I get the Troll spray again? smile

iceman24567
Originally posted by Parmaniac
shall I get the Troll spray again? smile Aka Bada?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by iceman24567
Aka Bada?

I was more joking and thought about this: http://www.military-quotes.com/media/data/605/258Troll_spray.jpg

but I think your "Troll Spray" is more effective, I already reported him and Bada only warned him, I can't believe he's still around

Konton
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Sue gets her face ripped off.

Lord Feron
You guys think Sue can do to Cain, the things she did with logan. LIke Blind and suffocate his ass?

Knowsbleed33
The blinding thing maybe, but she can't suffocate him. He spent several hours trapped in several hundred tons of cement, I kind of doubt he had any air to breathe in there.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
The blinding thing maybe, but she can't suffocate him. He spent several hours trapped in several hundred tons of cement, I kind of doubt he had any air to breathe in there. Happy Dance

KingD19
F*ck the cement. Remember when the guy got thrown into space, 2 or 3 times??? He was also talking in space, so yeah, suffocation doesn't work, since it's stated he doesn't need to eat, breathe, drink, or sleep, he's fully sustained by Cyttorak energy alone.

d3str0ya10
Juggernaut would rip right through her shield like its nothing.

Konton
Maybe if she had the uni power she'd stand a chance.

h1a8
I don't see a way for her to win other than trapping him in cement or something. Other than that he can't beat her as she can fly, be invisible, and make him blind.

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Galactus20
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.