Invisible Women vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
O.K. it's clear she's one of the big guns of marvel. I don't think she could stand to the surfer very long. But this would be a battle.

manjaro
she could turn invisible and repeatedly punch him in the nuts. i dont care how strong he is he's going down

Havoc470
do you mean one woman, or several women?

it's not like it matters but i just wanna know for added effect

supremthor
thats over kill once in the nuts ok but repeatedly thats just wrong even to ???? wait thats wrong to any male hero or villain

ayjay
hahahah!...so0 truu.....but i dunno whether invisible woman would win...like as if she's strong enough to do damage to hulks nutz..(cos dey probably reaaly strong too) and like it would be like hitting a brick wall...she'll just end up hurting herself....hulk would get bored and go find something else to do...

Arsenal
Hulk would get confused and say "Why does Hulk's weewee go up when Invisible Lady kicks it?"

Havoc470
lol, enough with the nut-kicking scenario, but she could simply mess with hulk, like tripping him with her forcefield, he'd just be confused lol

wrathofachilles
I about fell off the couch with that scenario manjario, lol. Any woman can beat any man, Hulk, Thor, Surfer *does he even have them...* or GOD when they kick us in the nuts. That's just wrong. They cheat so bad, lol.

As for the actual fight, this is one of those cases where they're too different to analyze this accurately. Hulk can obviously kill Sue with one punch, but Sue of course can make herself invisible and just run away. If she sticks around, I imagine Hulk is capable of breaking through her forcefield though when angry enough.

norrin radd

manjaro
this might sound weird but back to the nuts thing. her force shileds are nigh-indestructable, if she wraps one around her fist, it could concievably mimic super strentgh........the result.....he's going down

Arsenal
Don't underestimate the endurance of Hulk's testicles.

who?-kid
Which Hulk are we talking about ? Mindless Hulk or Savage Hulk will eat her for breakfast, after an intense but short fight.

Professor Hulk would be in more trouble. I think she once choked the Hulk by creating a forcefield around his head. I'm not sure if Professor Hulk is strong enough to break it (but it will be close).

jinzin
I'm not saying one way or the other but damn, that was some of the funniest stuff I've read in awhile it almost brought tears to my eyes.

wrathofachilles
Yeah Hulk could eventually destroy her shield, he has the capability of being stronger than Galactus. She could kill him with a bubble in the brain of course, but she doesn't fight like that. And I agree, the durability of Hulk's testicles are unfathomable. The angrier Hulk's testicles get, the stronger Hulk's testicles get.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wonder Man
O.K. it's clear she's one of the big guns of marvel. I don't think she could stand to the surfer very long. But this would be a battle. Why do you think she could stand to hulk if she cant stand to surfer? idiot

carver9
Invisible Woman wins.

quanchi112
Hulk stomps.

LordofBrooklyn
Invisible Woman can make a force-field from the inside out.

Testing the internal strength of the Hulk would be interesting.

Sue's Celestial feat doesn't count as she was amped by some force. I can't remember the name of it. The cosmic something.

Bouboumaster
Every single time they fought, Hulk took it handily, and this time wouldn't be different

Damborgson
CIS off she gives him a stroke. Or expands her forcefield enough inside his head to pop it.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Damborgson
CIS off she gives him a stroke. Or expands her forcefield enough inside his head to pop it.

Didn't she once tried to expend one inside the Hulk, and it failed?

Also, since Hulk as a monstruous HF, would it matter IF it succeed? ?

Existere
It's pretty close to a stalemate. CIS off, she can render him blind (make his eyes invisible, so light passes through, like she did to Wolverine). Then she can protect herself while setting up a bubble within his major organs to prevent their function - prevent his heart from pumping, his lungs from collapsing and expanding, etc. His healing factor is pretty top notch, so she may not be able to overcome it, but he would be blind and basically waging his healing factor and randomly aimed blows/thunderclaps against her shields and fatigue.

janus77
Hulk wins. ThunderClaps should be enough to take her down.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk wins. ThunderClaps should be enough to take her down.

Stoic
Originally posted by Existere
It's pretty close to a stalemate. CIS off, she can render him blind (make his eyes invisible, so light passes through, like she did to Wolverine). Then she can protect herself while setting up a bubble within his major organs to prevent their function - prevent his heart from pumping, his lungs from collapsing and expanding, etc. His healing factor is pretty top notch, so she may not be able to overcome it, but he would be blind and basically waging his healing factor and randomly aimed blows/thunderclaps against her shields and fatigue.

The Hulk would bust her shields with one hit. The Savage Hulk hit it one time, and she didn't think that she could take another hit. Also the Hulk has an uncanny ability to hone in on things without the need of seeing them. Sue would lose this, and badly at that.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Didn't she once tried to expend one inside the Hulk, and it failed?

Also, since Hulk as a monstruous HF, would it matter IF it succeed? ?

If she did I retract the head pop statement but she could still block the flow of blood to his brain and heart. Or rupture the vessels in either also.

Even if it didn't kill him I assume he'd be down long enough for the forum win.

Mindset
He wouldn't be.

Damborgson
Well no arguing with that logic

Mindset
There really isn't.

He has healed from worse in less time than would count for a forum win.

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
If she did I retract the head pop statement but she could still block the flow of blood to his brain and heart. Or rupture the vessels in either also.

Even if it didn't kill him I assume he'd be down long enough for the forum win.

Just remember how the X-Men thought that phasing his molecules into cement was going to cripple him for life, and apply that to him being down for any period of time due to IW's powers.

Damborgson
@ Mindset A force field expanding in the middle of his brain wouldn't be like getting run through the chest by Zom strange or something. He'd be down for a while

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic
Just remember how the X-Men thought that phasing his molecules into cement was going to cripple him for life, and apply that to him being down for any period of time due to IW's powers. Its different situations though. If IW like ruptured a whole in his chest then yeah he'd be fine. If she gave compressed his brain to the size of a golf ball I'd only assume that he's be down for a bit anyway.

Mindset
It will only give him a migraine.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Mindset
It will only give him a migraine. Originally posted by Damborgson
Well no arguing with that logic

Mindset
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.