Well this will be an unpopular opinion but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
It seems to me as of late that some of the sigs have been getting pretty racy. I mean for a PG13 board that is. As a woman, Im kinda tired of looking at other women's T & A. Im sure the men arent, however I know there are a few other females that dont care for the T & A sigs either. What ever happened to leaving something to the imagination?

Mr Zero
I agree. I've got nothing against pics of nakedness - but between the T&A and the maggots crawling out of eyes I think the sig police have gotten lax.

ENFORCE the LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

yerssot
it went down the drain when billy got his first wink

what is the exact definition involving sex, skin, etc. on the PG13 rating?

Mr Zero
Well in fact they have no hard as fast rule; It depends entirely on Context. Nudity in a serious drama - even sexual nudity - can still be PG13. Lowbrow boobie shots for the sake of titillation or nudity in a violent context and your out of the PG13 running.

Mostly - i think since you couldnt say that KMC sigs have any kind of serious context they should be squeaky clean according to the rules.

But then what do i know ?

yerssot
you said boobie stick out tongue

wink

well, in the rules I don't see specificly it's PG13

dave123
just report the serious offenders to the mods yes

Mr Zero
Its a harsh suggestion but in fact makes some sense.... rather than the mods running around checking up on everyones sigs I suppose it is up to us, the good citizens of KMC, to keep the standard of moral decency flying high.

I'm going to go report that maggot eye mother****er right now. that turns my stomach.

Jedi Priestess
No I dont want to report people all the time. I was just wondering what the standards are I guess. But I am amazed that there is a male who thinks these are a bit much as well. wink

Zero I finally had to just put Shadow King on ignore because honestly, I did feel like I was gonna puke every time I saw that. messed messed

yerssot
and he doesnt say important things anywy wink

JKozzy
Same here sick

But I think my sig is appropriate yes

ash007
hey what you guys may like others wont wink

Mr Zero
Dont get me wrong, I dont have a problem with it as such: but if you feel you've been led to expect a level of decency from KMC that your not getting.. ACT!

I didnt know you could put people on ignore... I ought to look into that... I'm such a noob.

ash007
yeah i know

Jedi Priestess
oh so you ARE just a typical male! wink

yerssot
"there is still hope"

Arwen, one of those LOTR movies

Clovie
if raz is not removing those sigs aparently they're allowed erm

Raz
Zero's right, if you see something that you think breaks the PG-13 rule, then help us fix it by reporting it.

dave123
i said it first schmoll

Darth Sauron
Raz seems to be reapeating alot os stuff lately

Hes lost his mojo

Mr Zero
eek! Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance eek!

Raz
Sorry Mr Zero. I take it back.

Dave was right....

Scarpa
But I like naked women on sigs sad

lil bitchiness
The maggot thing is disgusting - but not really offensive.

Sexiness is sexy...dont reamove the sexiness.

Mr Zero
sad

Jedi Priestess
Well lil theres sexy and then theres T & A. And if we gotta look at T & A then I wanna see some FINE male ASS! eek!

Mr Zero
Thanks to JP I now know that we can ignore people and Ive got maggot-boy blanked out... I may randomly choose other people and put them on ignore also - just for shits and gigs.

lil bitchiness
I used to have pic of shirtless Tex on my avvy eek!laughing out loud

Yes I agree. I'll make an effort to get a sexy male in my avvy or sig.

lil bitchiness
Apart from me. You cant ignore me even if you tried.

Mr Zero
BK made a sig of ME! Its in her sig gallery... feel free*

*obviously when i say "feel free" what i mean is "dont even think about it"

lil bitchiness
Dont worry, im not planning to.

Although Cedric Zavala from Mars Volta is pretty foxy...i dont feel like changing it...yet.

yerssot
say no more, I'm here eek!

dave123
you could always block out ALL sigs

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?action=editoptions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.