Good Comebacks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antoinette
anyone got any good comebacks? wink

Baylin
Return! confused

Antoinette
?

Baylin
You asked for comebacks well to return is to comeback! stick out tongue

Phoenix Aska
comebacks to what?

Antoinette
Ohh....Baylinlaughing out loud

PA- like when people make fun of you!

Dogbert
Running out of comebacks while getting abused at school, so you come to KMC to find some new materal, eh?

Phoenix Aska
Well then it depends what they make fun of you for.....

Jackie Malfoy
I know a lame one. I know what you are but what am I?It is lame but not alot of people answear to it.JM

Boddah
There is one that my friend uses, mainly because there is no reply to it...so when someone says something to you, you just reply with 'yeah and ur not real' wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

well wot is someone supposed to say to that? big grin

Dogbert
They don't answer because they realize that you are a RETARD if you use that line... and making fun of retards isn't funny.

Mr Zero
thats a classic.

I also like to use "if you say one more word to me i'm going to come round to your house in the dead of night and kill your pets by hardcore pound ****ing them..."

Guaranteed to raise a smile and defuse a situation.

Phoenix Aska
say japan four and point to the ground...

ash007
well a i remember one in particular

''your mum'''

Gosh that was a classic laughing out loud

rogue938
I like this one. why dont you take a stick bend down and shove it up where the sun dont shinetake a left at ***** and a right at hore till that stick comes out of you mouth thus preventing any type of shitt from spewing from your lips.

hows that one besides long?

Mr Zero
remind me never to piss rogue938 off.

Noob A
I would *uck someone up if they said somethin like that to me irl.

Mr Zero
Really? Wow you must be pretty tough then - I'm afraid of you and hope I didnt offend you.

Also partially aroused. Not fully hard but well on the way...

mc pee pants
hysterical

take good notes, 'cause zero's doing a demo...

The Tired Hiker
If someone is making fun of you, tell them they are the product of a rape. That usually shuts them up and leaves a stunned look on their face. smile

Myth
My friends and I branched out last year:

"Your mom!... On Mother's Day! OH!"

mc pee pants
laughing

Dreampanther
Bill Hicks was a master of the comeback. Once he was making fun of fundamentalist Christians and these big guys came up to him after the show and said threateningly: "Hey! Buddy! We're Christians, and we don't like what you've been saying."

Bill's comeback? "So forgive me."

Later, when he was hanging from the tree...

eleveninches
most unoriginal comeback.

"..but you're gay."

Corran
searching for care.............sorry care not found.

Dreampanther
Sorry to sound cold, mean or cruel, but I am, so that's the way it comes out.

Dreampanther
Personally, I like the "your mother" ones best. Oldies, but goodies. Like, your mother just phoned, she said she's horny, she wants to know what time you'll be back home tonight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.