Who's company

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Who's company do you really enjoy?

Is it your children,
maybe a special friend,
could it be your dog,
or maybe mother nature,
or your cosy Teddy Bear wink

What do you think are the reasons to why you enjoy these especial companies so much?

I enjoy the company of my family and friends. To me relationships are the essence of a good life. I can live without most things, TV especially. I do love good company and conversation, It can sometimes be hard to come by. I do have special friends who I am very close too, where understanding is easier and conversation more meaningful.

I also like being outdoors, I still prefer this to be in the company of others. I have had some memorable days walking with friends

And i can't forget the people on this forum glare
who always manage to make me laugh jump

mechmoggy
I enjoy the company of Mrs.MM the most, then my friends. But I also like to be left alone sometimes too.

ash007
yeah i know the feeling sometimes they can nag you to death

mechmoggy
I'm a bit of a loner sometimes.

There's nothing like locking myself away and playing my guitar for an entire day. I love doing that.

Evy_O
My friends, my parents & bro (yeap, I happen to like them stick out tongue )... everyone's big grin I like to be among people, loneliness scares me ninja

§pearhead
You kiddin me? loniliness is awesome ninja course, bein with other people is awesome too roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Evy_O
Loneliness is bad when it lasts for long no For me at least. yes

mechmoggy
When life gets really hectic and I have no spare time, all I crave is a few hours alone watching a film or listening to some music.

Of course, Mrs.MM is always there for me when I'm done being alone.

raven guardia
I love being with my friends.....and I love talking to eezy from KMC. because he understands me and always listens to me.

*hugs eezy*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.