Are Biking gloves gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

reid
I got my hand cut up pretty bad about 2 weeks ago and my friend is always saying how gross its looking so I covered it up with my biking gloves so she wouldnt bother me about it anymore. Then my other friend who sits next to me says " Are you gay? Why are you wearing those gay gloves?" which was very embarrassing because i like the girl and he said it in front of her. I wanted to punch him for asking such a dumbass question.

Noob A
Only a gay person would amke a thread like this............

jk

mc pee pants
you should've. protecting yourself from more harm is not being gay.

Sun Ce
biking gloves look cool cool, who cares what ppl think erm, he was probally jealous stick out tongue, come into school with them on again, and get chains and full leather cloths and just sit in class liek soem heavy rock biker laughing ive soooo gotta try that big grin

Nazgulinthedark
no! go to school with only one glove and tell evryone that your micheal jackson!

mc pee pants
moonwalker

Sun Ce
i believe he was in thriller when he had his silver glove stick out tongue laughing out loud

reid
Yea my best friend said that (he liked the gloves though) when i had only one on (i was just putting them on) But my dumbass friend said they looked like micheal jackson even though i had both on ( didnt only put on a glove on my injured hand or id look stupid!) Btw my gloves are black. I think hes jealous because i can talk to a girl and I had a hard time convincing him to ask her name. He always jumps in a conversation im having with her when he doesnt need to know!

Nazgulinthedark
you are you even wearing the gloves? they arnt anything more than extra fancy guaze

reid
If youre asking why I wear them its because i do jumps on my bike and if I dont wear them my hands will get really sore.

Dreampanther
Sounds like your friend were trying to put you down in order to make an impression on the girl, which is a very childish thing to do. Maybe he has a thing for her, so he's trying to play the big man by shooting other people down.

I have a bike, therefore I have biking gloves. I think they look f**king cool, but it's too hot in Sout Africa to wear them, apart from on the bike.

As for it looking gay, ask your friend to go up to a Hell's Angel and repeat the question. Then PM me to tell me what happened, I can't wait to find out.

reid
Yea i could tell him that but i dont wanna bring something up from 2 days ago. He always says " Theres your girlfriend." then I ask him if he likes her and he will make a grossed out face and say no, but I dont believe it. Today I just put a sock around my hand and he said " Are you poor?"

Dreampanther
I think perhaps you should redefine your concept of "friend". Maybe it's just me, but if people have to keep on trying to put me down in order to appear "cool" or to try and impress other people, I don't really see the point in hanging out with them.

Filth
That would be a great idea big grin but ware "biker gloves" with studs on the knuckles, they look well cool big grin

§pearhead
No, Biking gloves aren't gay. In case you haven't noticed, gay's the term to refer to anything someone finds stupid or simply doesn't like. Like you've already guessed, he probably doesn't like 'em; doesn't make them gay.

reid
Them? its just the guy.

§pearhead
...the gloves.

BackFire
Not as gay as this thread.

Myth
If I saw somebody wearing biking gloves to school, I'd think that they were gay. Hell, I think a gay guy goes to my school and wears biking gloves. Lose them. Besides, ****ed up and scarred hands are completely cool, not gay. If I shreaded up a part of my body, I would make sure people could see it. That is the manly way.

The Tired Hiker
Sounds like your friend is a cock blocker. You should ask him why he's a cock blocker. Confront him about it or he'll do it all the time and you'll never get with a girl as long as he's around. Although, girls usually hate cock blockers, they can sense it. The girls who end up hooking up with the guys who cock block, they aren't worth your time. They are hose beasts. wink

The Tired Hiker
Open flesh wounds don't really turn girls on. You gotta wear a band aid. Then, girls get all lovey dovey. "Awe, what happened to your hand?" They give you attention. It's their nurturing instincts to do so. I wear band aids all the time just for that attention. eek! Just kidding. smokin'

The Tired Hiker
But yeah, scars are cool. Once it turns to a scar, make sure she sees it.

Clovie
blink they are?

ragesRemorse
yes

reid
When I said them i was talking to panther. How are they gay? Gloves arent alive. Anyways shes already seen my cut for the past 2 weeks and tells me to clean it and how gross it is so i wanted to cover it up. A bandaid wont work cause there is multiple cuts and one big one. I dont think wearing a sock is better then the gloves though.... but I did tie it really good that my bro accually thought it was a cast.

Tex
OMG! Biking gloves are so gay!
I dont want to be associated with anything gay!
Especially since everything gay is almost usually the most stylish, hip and fabulous!

Put a dirty jock strap over your cut hand!
That's totally not gay!

lil bitchiness
Your posts are getting sexier and sexier Tex....sexier and sexier....

Tex
*mhm mhm*

It just infuriates me that using the word "gay" to describe something stupid or negative is commonplace and acceptable.

lil bitchiness
Its the shitty attitude people are brought up - I've said this numerious times - I hate it when people use gay as an insult - sheer ignorence.

BackFire
Psh, that's gay.

Tex
You better watch your self fool!
We'll have the gay mafia run you down playa!

Um hmmm! You'll see a red Mazda Miata pull up...blasting Tokyo trance techno....your days are numbered!

BackFire
"We'll have the gay mafia run you down playa!"

No you won't, you know they'll be too busy watching Queer eye and Boy meets Boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.