yaaaay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
I made it thorugh my first all reigion competition, even though I stunk. any ways I'm deeming this the official percussion thread. percussion is any instrument you strike ex snare drum marimbas congas piano. etc...
Is any one here even a percussionist? if not I'm ganna feel stupid for making this thread embarrasment

vaya_the_elf
Good job smile

Wish I had the gift to play anything, lol. Only thing i can do is sing.

The Tired Hiker
I taught myself to play drums. The rumor was that the drumset I bought off a buddy in college was once owned by Curt Cobain long before Nirvana. Who knows. But I'm tight on the drums. I'm not the most versitile drummer, but you could set clocks to my timing!

Sun Ce
hmm i would love to play piano happy, or violin big grin

baddspellahl4
I'm in my school band. I'm in concert or second band. I'm pretty tight on snare drum, marimba, congas, and cymbals.

Nazgulinthedark
piano is a percussion instrument? blink

baddspellahl4
yes, anything you strike is a percussive instrument

§pearhead
well...I used to play the piano confused occasionally, I'll just sit down and play it...it's not like I know what I'm doing anymore though

Kosta
I played the drums, wanna buy a set, but need the money for other things. Was quite good too, as I am told. Love the Splash big grin, favorite symbol.

Nazgulinthedark
the piano is a string instrument, like the violin. no

§pearhead
Nah, I remeber from middle school music, piano's a persucssion blink

anywho, I just figured out you can play Pink Floyd's "The Turning Away" completely with sharps and flats...that made me happy blink

Nazgulinthedark
they told us piano was a string...cause its got string inside of it blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.