Ironman and venom vs carnage and war machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
now i hate war machine and some times carnage pisses me off, so its an all out battle. I think ironman and venom take this one. ok I can really debate what suit he (ironman) uses but u decide.

uQifg2WV
warmachine is so much cool than iron man. But Venom, i mean Venom. if ive said it once than ive said it a thousand time, i might go gay for Venom

Nataku8188
go gay? I thought ... nevermind.

Carnage would womp on Venom then help WM beat IM.

uQifg2WV
dude you thought i was a chick. ive said multiple times that i might go gay for venom.

Arsenal
I've already gone gay for him (JK) Venom and Iron Man win. They are the originals and still the best.

Arachnoidfreak
Ironman and Warmachine use flamethowers and "accidentally" kill their teammates. Then they go grab a beer.

wrathofachilles
I don't know enough about War Machine, but again, Carnage would not beat Venom. I hate repeating myself.

I hate repeating myself.

Ironmanpower
Iron man whould beat WM and Venom alone without difficulty.
WM his a crap copy of IM and Venom his no match.

Ironmanpower
Sorry inverse venom for carnage...
wacko

theflyxx
Venom's and Carnage's weaknesses are sonic and flame attacks.

Iron Man and War Machine destroy their opponent's respective partners by exploiting those weaknesses. Afterwards they realize they shouldn't be fighting each other and instead decide to pay Emma Frost a visit to see if she's into menage-a-trois. Happy Dance

Ironmanpower
LOL stick out tongue

muffin man
iron man could beat war machine but carnage could beat venom hard to decide d@mmit

CorderaMitchell
I'm going to have to say carnage and war machine, because their main defense's are superior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.