Need info on The Cold War, stat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I have an end-of-year exam tomorrow and part of it is on The Cold War. Could you please turn your info into questions or make them short enough to turn into questions?

Phoenix Aska
Eh...this is a weird thread...

Do you know what two countries the cold war was against?

Darth Revan187
In Mother Russia, does the car drive you?

The Tired Hiker
Did you know they called it the Cold War because all the heaters were broken and they had to wear jackets?

Phoenix Aska
DR187...I think she just wants to be tested....

fox

The Tired Hiker
The Russians threw ice cubes at the Americans because there were no guns back then. Then, the Americans retaliated by throwing snowballs.

Sun Ce
in the cold war they survived with camoflage only, do u think that they woudl have survived if they were dressed in green no expression, nope they dressed in white laughing out loud its what helped them win big grin

The Tired Hiker
Jack Frost was the leader of a Russian Army.

The Tired Hiker
The Americans built a giant snowman as a gift for the Russians. What the Russians didn't know was that inside the snowman, 30,000 American soldiers were hiding with an absurd amount SMD's, Snowballs of Mass Destruction. Once the giant snowman arrived to Russia, all the Amercans inside froze to death. It is known to this day as the Trojan Snowman.

Darth Revan187
hahahaha laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Frosty The Snowman was the first American casualty of the Cold War.

The Tired Hiker
You better be paying attention, BC!!! I'm going to test you on this!

The Cold War ended when Russians and Americans realized they had one important thing in common with each other; hard nipples.

The Tired Hiker
I hope I've been of some form of help, BC. Oh, and remember this, the most common injury suffered by the soldiers of the Cold War was frostbite. To this day, there is no cure. Goodnight!

BlackC@t
Wow, I'm definetly gonna pass my exam now roll eyes (sarcastic)
laughing out loud

TrAnCeDuO
they werent too big on anti freeze for their cars back then either. smile

The Tired Hiker
The Cold War began in the North Pole when a Russian elf dissed an American elf at Santa's Workshop in front of all his homies.

Clovie
blink lmao laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.