a couple of things to be upgraded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ffking
i think the avatar system of pic is a bit bogus becuase i have no pic under 1280 by 1024 butes so u should put an auto downgrader on this system and u could make it easier to make your way around the site aswell as making the background with some awsome pics or somthing

Imaginary
I think you mean a resolution of 1280 by 1024 pixels. It is easy to make your way around the site because on every thread there is a forum jump bar.

ffking
ok so can u explain to me how i can do that

Imaginary
You get a graphics program that isn't Microsoft paint and resize it to a width and height of 64 x 64. And what you said about the auto-downgrader... there is an avatar maker which resizes them for you.

Plus this doesn't belong here so if/when the mods close this thread you can PM me for help if you still need it.

Jackie Malfoy
Cool!NOw I know how to get an avator.Thanks for asking.Yea!That really made my day!JM

lil bitchiness
News and Questions....moving.

Clovie
there is that resizing thingie here anyway.
so what's the problem?

ffking
iv tryed to make it smaller on paint but all i got was a grey image

well if there is a downgrader on the site y did it reject my pic and say it was 2 big

Clovie
here

i don't know. maybe because you have to resize it on your own erm

yerssot
cause you first gotta put the pic in that downgrader? stick out tongue

ffking
kool thanks for that link

Clovie
no prob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.