How do you want to go??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
When you die, how do you want to be laid to rest?

Telperaca
Cremation.
The End.

angel

eleveninches
me 2.

I don't want to rot away, I would want to be cremated and get it over with.

Telperaca
Yeah. Same here. Also, after you're dead, you can't fill pain, and I'd rather be burny and have my ashes sprinkled in the wind.

And I confess, I don't like creepy things, not even after I'm dead would I like the worms, centipedes, millipedes to be crawling over my corpse. ::shivers:: cry

chelsea24
i want to be cremated *pulls out the matches* who wants to do the honours laughing out loud

sunshyne
hell if i know, and if i care confused

chelsea24
wat!! i didnt understand a word of that babe confused

sunshyne
talking about this thread...i don't know how i "want to go"

chelsea24
oh ok babe i get ya erm

D-Double
With a mutha f*ck'n bang!

Cremation and have my ashes shot out of a cannon.

chelsea24
ok! ill be aware for ne incomin ashes laughing out loud

D-Double
DUCK!!! eek!

*quack*

She-Devil
I cant even think about this right now...

Nienna
Cremation! droolio

Jackie Malfoy
Kind of a depressing thought.But if I was to die.Then I would like to be buryed the thought of being turn to dust is one thing I would never want to happen.
Also to be bury near a tree or a some kind of water would be nice too.JM Now it is time to think of happy thoughts!JM

Devalion
Cremation, after my good organs are taken out and used for people that actually need them!

naybean
ye im wit Devalion. Its a waste of good space burying people and cemeterys are scary.

Devalion
Well that and I dont wanna wake up!

Vampy
cremation. throw out the ashes happy

Devalion
lol.....they do take up less space!

naybean
And also - another really good reason to be cremated - you can be in more than one place at once if you have your ashes scattered!

ragesRemorse
I am going to be buried in a Led Zeppelin T-shirt with some headphones playing a Led zeppelin album. I will also have three cases of heineken poured into my coffin. All of my pual bearers will recieve a case of heineken aswell, as long as they drink it over my grave kissing my dead ass with remember when stories.

Boddah
I'd like to be fed to a pack of wild dogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.