Where do you want to be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Bacon
the where would you rather be than here thread. Where do you want to go right now?

Nienna
nice thread Bacon droolio

I want to be at basketball practice yes yes

Mr. Bacon
i want to go back to florida, cuz its warm

Dreampanther
Space. Always wanted to go, always will want to go.
Failing that, to a city at the bottom of the ocean made out of glass so I can see all the fish swim past

chelsea24
i want to be makin a tape. oh in texas with chelsea *drools*

shellie
on a warm beach in the Dominican Republic with a hot Latino "friend" rubbing coconut scented oil on my back , with a frozen margarita and music in the backgrounddroolio

sunshyne
hun, thats indiana stick out tongue

Df02
not to burst ur bubble, but The Dominican Republic is a dump...its actually one of the most run down countries ive ever been to, but yea the beaches are nice smile

shellie
the DR is not a dump.... its beautiful

my best friend lives therelove

Corran
Do I?

Jackie Malfoy
Be at home sick in bed again with (whispers)creeps.Just so I don't have to go to math class today.Any place is better then being in school all day.JM

sunshyne
i would want to be with mikewink

shellie
no...if talking about you i woulda said...

my sexiest friend droolio

Corran
Oh right. embarrasment

Daedalus
cryranting

Corran
It's OK I can be your sexiest friend too - if you want wink

Daedalus
Yay! big grin

Mr. Bacon
i want to go anywhere out of history class

Aqua
home cry

Mr. Bacon
sad

Aqua
well at least i have no school until the 21(Nov)...and then we get winter break smile

§pearhead
pretty much anywhere that's not the US would make me happy...

Boddah
Where do i want to be? I want to be in a world where Ville Valo is always naked...where else? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Happy Dance

Korri
lol nice flower!!

Aqua
id love to take u with me to japan...and then kick u all the way to NZ to visit Sky happy

Silver Stardust
England. Of course.

pinsleepe
Bora-Bora droolio

Ashley_05
right now I want to be any were but were I am right now, and right now I'm in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate it!

rogue938
at someones house smashing up their x-box

lil bitchiness
Well...id rather be in a cottage somewhere with someone i like/lover with no TV, radio, internet or any other of those stuff - just me him and the lack of noise and people.

Tex
Tokyo

JKozzy
I wanna.... go.... somewhere. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.