Sonic X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
Has anyone seen Sonic X before? In my opinion, it's one of the best anime series ever. It's all about Sonic and co. being transported to the real world, where they meet up with this kid who want to help them. It's great, everyone should watch it, especially Sonic fans!!!

Lord Ryugen
I saw the first episode as a fan sub but I refuse to watch the translated version since I know I'll hate the voices espicially Tails.

eleveninches
Its alright. Not the best anime ever, but a decent anime.

X-Menfan2003
Sonic X has got everything. Great characters, excellent storylines and the pertentional for sequals. It is by far the best Sonic cartoon series. Plus, it also has every character from every Sonic game, including Espio and team Chaotix. Plus, in the last episode of the 2nd series, we get to see Super Sonic, who totally destroys a Robotnic robot with 'Chaos Control'. I just love it.

Lord Ryugen
Yo X-Menfan the image isn't working. Oh and please answer this little question, are the voices for the characters alright?

X-Menfan2003
The voices are quite good, they're better than in the other series'. I'm gonna try again with the pic.

Lord Ryugen
DAMM THATS COOL!!! Thanks X-menfan I'm going to start watching now

SpikeSpiegel
I wish I could see it, Sonic's cool. Although I prefer Knuckles.

Lord Ryugen
By the way I heard a rumour that sonic became Super Sonic because Tails threw him a ring. Is this true?

X-Menfan2003
Sonic becomes Super Sonic when the 7 emerald crystals enter his body.

Lord Ryugen
Thank god for that. I thought they were returing to the Sonic Underground way where he could only fight once he absorbed a ring

SpikeSpiegel
Hey cool! I just found out it's on in the UK on CITV on a Friday.

But I'm not home in time sad

TrAnCeDuO
i wonder when shadow will enter the series?

darkmaster
Yeah,shadow is cool.I don't know when,but I'm guessing it might enter in the 2nd season of Sonic X?It's a major grant to know when.

X-Menfan2003
Shadow does appear, but it's near the end of the whole series. If that's not enough, he appears because the series does a adaptation of Sonic Adventure 2. It even includes an appearance of Super Shadow. I also believe that it follows Sonic Adventure 2 to the letter, except Rose asks Shadow to help Chris, not Sonic.

Lord Ryugen
I've seen a few episodes and I got to say I like it. Just one problem really, Chris, why does he exist he's the most annoying character in the series by far

jay38019
I think that it is all right, and a good anime

But,

The voices don't really regard their ages

They have introduced too many new characters that weren't in the games

Sonic is fast, but that fast? Not even on the games!

Happy Dance confused confused

eleveninches
I missed todays episode sad

crazy_c
I saw one episode. It was really cute where amy made a bracelet for sonic so he could swim or something.

Ironman 66
i saw the last episode in japenese sonic and shadow become super sonic and hyper shadow then shadow dies

Magee
Sonic X sucks lol. I watched the first few episodes on fox kids and at the start u see a clip of Super Sonic flying up and that is like the only reason i watch it, to see Super Sonic lol. I realy dont like it wink

Lord Ryugen
I've seen worse. The cartoon can get pretty cheesy and Chris is a living gimboid but it's still good.

Impulse
Super Sonic rocks! It's a little too much like Super Saiyan tho. when sonic becomes super sonic and he changes back to normal sonic can he turn back into super sonic again?

Lord Ryugen
I'd think he'd need all seven Chaos Emaralds to achive the transformation

Impulse
Yea i would have thought so. Does anyone know how shadow becomes super shadow?

grey fox
he needs all the emeralds i think because he uses them in the game to warp (or chaos controll for the people who want to be picky) himself and the ark which has now merged with the bio lizard to somewhere else but in the process killing him the only reason i watch the show is for shadow

dierto
the best anime series ever is saint seiya ^o^

Shadow_King
shit. i liked the original version which didnt look to kiddisn at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.