2pac Dead Or Alive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaRk Jester
WILL SOME ONE PLZ HELP ME AND TELL THES PEOPLE THAT 2PAC IS DEAD >_<!!!!!!!!

DaRk Lotus
FOR ONCE WE AGREE ON SOMETHING YES 2PAC IS DEAD

VilleValo462
2pac is deader than dead .. his body is prolly worm shit already ...

total nettlehead
pointless...Pac is dead, everyone knows. anyone who thinks hes still alive is as deluded as the people who think Elvis is still alive and living in a shack somewhere in Alaska.

VilleValo462
hha .. elvis died while taking a shit laughing

HockeyHorror
EDIT

VilleValo462
^

couldnt have said it any better big grin

HockeyHorror
EDIT

Dogbert
If this one of the people that the Mafia is going to have to go after? big grin stick out tongue
lol

VilleValo462
laughing out loud

HockeyHorror
EDIT

mook
i saw the program explaining why people think he might be alive.

some cool theories but hes is dead

SAtown_punk
I don't think he's dead. There are too many things that don't add up. If he is dead or not really makes no difference, I just think his "death" should be fully investigated, as should Kurt Cobain's, JFK's, and Marilyn Monroe's.

VilleValo462
JFK junior or senior

and yes .. out of all those .. the Kurt Cobain should actually be investigated ...

Dogbert
Elvis is another one.
They spell his name wrong on his tomb; Elvis' family would never allow this to happen. That is what confuses me about the whole "Is Elvis dead or not" story messed

amity75
I saw an autopsy photo of Tupac on the web and he definetely looked dead to me.

VilleValo462
yup .. i seen that as well ... like i said
deader than dead..

HockeyHorror
actually the picture of the autopsy is (as they say) taken from one of his music videos...while he's lying down on the bed in his music video its looks sooo much like the autopsy pic.

but i think he's either DEAD or living in Cuba smoking cigs and laughing at us.

LOL

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
he is either
A. Dead
B. Dead

take your pic big grin

HockeyHorror
damn hard to say...

ima say B cuz B is Closer to D for Dead!

laughing out loud;;;;;;;;;

VilleValo462
yes wink

SAtown_punk
Oh, wow! did you make that one up on your own!?

All Kennedys, actually. The only one still alive is Ted.

DaRk Jester
who the fu#$ is Ted? Ho I saw 2Pac with Elivs LOL smile

DracotheDragon
2Pac is the worst example of a human being, He's been dead for years, I hate him and hope he rots in hell.

Chelsea23
I think that he is not dead and that the media just said that he was to see what people/fans of his think or say about it. I hear that he is in Mexico now..or someplace like that...

SAtown_punk
Ted Kennedy

amity75
I'm not really a fan of rap/hip hop but was Tupac any good? Is he well respected within the musical genre?

HockeyHorror
EDIT
im not a huge fan of pac but i respect him for what he has done
IF IF IF he is still alive i say he's smart cuz he's doing what
Nicolo Machiavelli did in the 16th century. he was influence by
machiavelli to fake his death because people that die become more famous afterwards

Jeff_Atello
Anyway, if he is still alive and he comes back, he will be fine. If he had come back before 2003 he would have been arrested. According to the law, if a person fakes their death and is not found after 7 years he is immune to the legal process for that crime.

MudvanneJessy
EDIT

DaRk Jester
who the hell are you?
EDIT
btw you hocky person what i MEAN that 2pac is dead in the flesh fyi all of 2pac so called NEW songs
are songs are done before he die just like kurt cobane mad so just chil.
ok?

HockeyHorror
i have no ****ing idea what you just said up there^

who the hell am i? Im HOckeyHoror that knows alot about hip hop unlike you.
dead in the flesh fyi all of pac so called New songs?
wtf does that mean!

get an education first before posting and making threads.

Dogbert
Uh.... Is this Jester's sock? confused

HockeyHorror
yes..yes it is

Jeff_Atello
lol.

total nettlehead
this thread really bites. honest to god ive seen better threads in the official Al Quaeda forum.

iluvpippin
firstly id like to say that i think some of you are really rude about the deaths of people like your all like hes dead ok an all that, if he (2pac) is dead you shouldnt be talking about him that way, and if he isnt then how bad would you feel for talking like that (probably not at all.) but anyways i read heaps of things about why he isnt dead and i beleive them, but i also read a thing on why he is dead and beleived that. so im sorta 50/50 but acctualy i take that back, i beleive he isn't more because i just dont feel him being dead while i do think elvis and marilin munro an all are (im so sorry if i spelt her name wrong.)

iluvpippin
um, to amity75, i actually like hip hop and r an b and all that, but i think if someone didn't like it, then they should like 2pac beacause, well yeah most of his songs have swearing in them, but songs like changes and until the end of time are really good because it's singing about rasism and people being agains black people (i for one luv em! tho i am not black myself sad )

iluvpippin
sorry that i wrote three things in a row, but here is a thing i found about 2pac being alive:
one of his albums is called 'makaveli, the don killuminati, the 7 day theory' and if you rearange the letters and even commars, it says 'ok, on tha 7th u think im dead, yet im really alive' how weired is that?
and a thing about 2pac being dead is that supposedly he was meant to come back 7 years (theres another thing about 2pac and the number 7) after his death, the 7th september, 2003. but he didnt.
and also, i read that the law about it being illegal to fake your death after 7 years bla bla bla is not true.

MudvanneJessy
2 Pac is dead. But some recent events might of changed my mind. if he is dead then how can he make new albums. B.I.G he is totaly dead. Oh yeah, hey amity 75 that photo can be computerized. the could of pasted his head on somebody elses head. roll eyes (sarcastic) yes

MudvanneJessy
2 pac is dead. but he keeps making albums. the photo you think you saw was probably a fake. the people who took that probably pasted his head on. they probably used the computer for thatt. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jeff_Atello
The law is true...after 7 years, you are immune to anything that can happen to you as a result of faking your death.

Do you even know what the big deal about Makaveli is? Probably not, so I'll tell you. Makaveli is a play on the word Machiavelli. Niccolo Machiavelli was an Italian Humanist who wrote the essay "The Prince." In it, he states that a leader should be concerned with only ruling and power. The essay angered many people, and Machiavelli faked his death to escape. That's why everybody is making a big deal about Makaveli

burlyman
Dead as a Dodo messed

HockeyHorror
nice methapor burlyman big grin

Jeff_Atello
That was a simile. And a slightly overused one at that.

HockeyHorror
oops i didn't see the "as"

iluvpippin
hey guys i dont think you can say wether hes dead or not unless youve acctually met him and saw him die! because you cant trust anything anyone says unless you have proof of it. like the whole adam and eve thing, god thing, noah's arc (howeva its spelt) but its good to beleive in god. i dont but i dont beleive in anything which has its down sides.

iluvpippin
did u guys know that if you rearange the letters of makaveli it says 'make alive'??? what do u think of that?

Jeff_Atello
Read above, pippin.

Even if you see somebody die, that doesn't necessarily mean they are dead.

HockeyHorror
even if he is dead or not let him be.
just leave him alone big grin

Jeff_Atello
lol. I think that's a good idea. It just makes for good conversation when you have something like this.

MudvanneJessy
i dont know i think he is alive because he makes more cd's every year.

Jeff_Atello
It's supposedly all unreleased crap. A lot of artists have that...they go into the stufio with like 20-30 songs in mind, then cut them down to 12-16. That's where all this unreleased crap comes from.

DaRk Jester
ya thats what ive to tell them that all along

Clark_Kent
for the fans who watched the rise and fall of true gangsta music. then 2pac is dead, i was one of count-less millions who believed 2pac faked his death....but as time followed and stretched, i believed i had false hope. its a sad thing becuase i wonder how things would be in the rap genre. i also miss BIGGIE. all this pimp shit is played out and thats why i don't listen to rap anymore..not everyday like i use to..but if there is new 2pac c.d.'s to come, then i'm going to add other platinum records to my other 2pac c.d.'s...in a way he's not dead to me..i hear his words and understand them. 1971-1996..been 8 years already. DAMN

HockeyHorror
Biggie sucked. Pac sucked once that outlaw shit started. and the Law says if u fake ur death you have to wait 8-9 years to come back. i think.

Darth Revan
Oh for god's sake of course he's dead. What makes you think he's not? Is it just that you don't want to believe he is because he was such a famous rapper? And both JFK and Marilyn Monroe's deaths have been fully investigated... Besides, I don't see what the big deal is... A dead person is a dead person, finding out who killed them isn't going to bring them back to life.

Darth Revan
I think it's a god ****ing coincidence roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
can we close this thread

Sacrifise666
i say he's alive.

here's some info you guys and girls would like to hear.

possibly 2pac faked his death because he

1. never sold alot of albums until he (died).
2. no auptosyrecords.
3.no body found in the grave he was in.

and more. smokin'

Darth Revan
let me ask you something: have you ever tried digging up Pac's grave?

HockeyHorror
once again...who cares if he's dead or alive. he did his part in hip hop and its done.

and i read somewhere that he was buried in a private place.

moonwalker741
tupac is alive hiding in cuba,

but rele hes in france

lol jp, yeh hes did

Sacrifise666
no i never dug up pac's grave.

but somone did. and no body was found.

HockeyHorror
leave the guy alone. if he wanted to fake his death then maybe he wanted to get away from everyone. and he did. so leave him alone. big grin

waxwizzard
Wow, I can't believe this discussion is still going on! Poor guy is dead, I wish he was alive to come up with some real music to listen to. Unfortunately he is gone and I don't think he is ever coming back.

waxwizzard
rock

moonwalker741
hes in cuba!...or france!....jus believe that n stop thinkin about it

Darth Revan
why would I "just believe" something? He's dead, we should just respect him for his contribution to music and honor his memory. If he can see us right now from whichever afterlife he went to, he's probably pissed.

moonwalker741
omg calm down its a joke...im not stupid....the guys dead but he made great music

Darth Revan
Nothing you said before that post implied it was a joke.

moonwalker741
well would u actually belive hes alive in cuba......a person with common sense would not....n hu ever has a sense of humor would take it as a joke

HockeyHorror
actually IF he was alive, Cuba would be a good place to go.

ragesRemorse
if he was still alive, he would have been found by some one by now. Especially if he was anywhere in Europe, Millions of americans travel to Europe a year. Pac has distinctive features and a distinctive voice. If he is how you say in Cuba then he would have been killed by now. many Cubans hate america and americans, to live there that would make Pac a communist. So if he is still alive and in Cuba he is a friggin communist and would you really want a hero that is a communist, eigther way he is dead, let it go i know you want him to be alive but 2-pac is as real as the easter bunny anymore NON existant

MudvanneJessy
2Pac is dead. Hey Dark Jester qiut using both of your screen names to vote.

TrAnCeDuO
thats not a good idea to say that...hes schitzo ya know...he might crack...

HockeyHorror
this is still open??

mods should close this thread

MudvanneJessy
Mr Jester i have a bone to pick with you pm me u a**hole

Darth Revan
Zack de la Rocha is a commie and he's MY hero sad

FlappingMangera
where idd you get that information about no autopsy record and no body in his grave?

m!$hA
it's litelarry EVERYWHERE!!!

i used to think he was still alive, and coming back.....but now im just beleiving it, because he hasnt come back when he said he would...and....i dunno!
i know theres SO much info about him being alive, but theres also stuff bout him being dead, and the only reason ppl think hes alive is b/cause they want him to be...and the reasons about him being alive are so beleivable and convinsing!!!

but anyways, who cares, he was great and he still is, so no worries!

MudvanneJessy
dark jester what ever he said. its wrong. im not scared of you. everybody thinks i am but im not. so sick thumb down

MudvanneJessy
on you

Hit"Em"Up
if you watch his movie tupac ressurection it shows maybe why he faked his death.

imv i believe he could be alive cause he had so much sh*t against him that made him wanna die.

so what better way to do it then by faking a death?

go rent the movie and see for yourself.

Darth Revan
If I wanted to die, I wouldn't fake my death, I would kill myself. Makes more sense that way, doesn't it?

Hit"Em"Up
when pac supposedly died the funeral was blocked off.

also there is no ashes of him from being cremated.

i bet he's in cuba rolling a fat blunt doing more albums.

he has a double album coming out this year not sure when but its this year.

Evil Dead
http://www.rockmine.music.co.uk/Archive/Vault/Autopsy/TupacAut.JPG

http://www.cybergangs.com/RealityCheck/Tupac/tupac-autopsy.jpg

case closed...........

seriously, why is this thread still open.........come on mods...close this shit so these kids can stop disrespecting the dead with their wild imaginative scenerios.

Darth Revan
So? Not everybody is cremated when they die. If he was alive, we would know by now. He's one of the most recognisable faces on earth... Especially after that movie was released.

Evil Dead
let us not forget the um........autopsy photos and coroners report (both pictured above).......

Aini
....elvis is still alive too.... shifty

Darth Revan
Oh yeah! And everybody knows that John Wilkes Booth lived on for a long time after shooting Lincoln! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Aini
..... roll eyes (sarcastic)...oh yeah, and i was serious.....

Chelsea23
ok let's drop it...2pac is alive, i think so anyways. some celebs or music artists make fake deaths to see the response their fans have.

ragesRemorse
yeah pacs dead, people are just reaping the rewards off of his name, becuase they can, yeah and that rotten site, the majority of that shit is fake, but even the coroner admitted to sending those photos to the tabloids for the money.

Tired Hiker
it sux royal butts, but you know what? HE's DEAD!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!!!!

Evil Dead
1. Name one..........

2. wow.......you see a coroners report you still say, "he's alive!".......you see his dead ****ing body laying on a slab in while an autopsy is being performed on it and you still say, "he's alive!".........god damn.......I'm going to call the idiocy club and demand you be promoted.

HockeyHorror
lets close this thread.

DaRk Lotus
2pac is dead

Sarah15
i think he's dead..but idk..

Chelsea23
i agree

Hostile
No, Tupac is most definately alive. There's far too much bullshit surrounding his death for him to honestly be dead. He's as alive as they get.

Alpha Centauri
Firstly, if he is alive he aint coming back. So he is dead to the world.

Secondly, he is dead.

People were ranting all over the world "Oh in Sept 03 it'll be so many years after his death and blah blah blah and he'll be back man."

I sit here typing this in July 04. He's nowhere. He's dead. Simple.

Sorry to break this to all you 2pac fans that started liking him after he died, but he isn't and never was the greatest rapper. Neither was Biggie. Deal.

-AC

HockeyHorror
i say we close this thread.

Evil Dead
Alpha...........you bring up a good point about Tupac. Many people became fans of his after his death. They act like he was the greatest thing ever. Many are unaware that he only became famous the year before he died........when he signed to Death Row and released the one album on the label. Hell, he only started rapping in like '91 after he quit being a back up dancer for Digital Underground. Even then he was completely mediocre......you could not see one of his videos on MTV even. He was strictly BET....because he was just another unknown rapper with mediocre skills, nothing special.

The only reason why his name ever became known in the main stream is because he signed to Death Row records......the most famous rap label in the world at the time. He then released one album, and died.

Yet kids are now acting like Tupac is some kind of legend......wearing t-shirts with his likeness on it like he was Jimi Hendrix or something. They do the same thing with Kurt Cobain but hell.....atleast Kurt Cobain was the biggest artist in the industry at the time of his death.......Tupac was just some rapper, no where near the top of the industry.

P.S. those of you still posting about this crap.......I would like to refer you to the previous page where Tupac's dead ****ing body is pictured laying on a slab in the morgue during his autopsy along with the official corronor's report...............if you are still saying he is alive, please step away from the keyboard and consult the nearest mental health physician. This isn't a movie......it's real life. People don't just get up from an autopsy and come back to life ala one of George Romero's "of the Dead" movies.

BackFire
The picture is clear, he's dead as a doorknob

Evil Dead
<---- worked a George Romero reference into a thread about Tupac Shakur............I deserve a cookie.

hotsauce6548
2Pac is 6feetunderPac... (heh heh heh, that mighta bin the stupidest joke i eva made...)

beccaluvsjames
e's way not ded.i aint jsut sayin dis cos im a huge fan but itz all 2 convienient -all u dat fink e 's ded chek out suma da sites n u'll c!

Df02
check out the autopsy and u'll see.....

BackFire
He's dead, but not as dead as you're english skills.

Darth Revan
Not dead? I guess I'll just have to post Evil Dead's pictures again, because nobody seems to be reading the thread.

The coroner's report:

http://www.rockmine.music.co.uk/Archive/Vault/Autopsy/TupacAut.JPG

And Tupac's dead f*cking body. There is no way you can look at this and deny that he's dead.

http://www.cybergangs.com/RealityCheck/Tupac/tupac-autopsy.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.