Looks like Jason might not be attendin Winter Quarter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RaventheOnly
The miricles of modern communication. My Immunization record is incomplete.... they tell me *looks at watch* as i schedule for classes. They assign me first of all at the second to the last day of class sign ups, but the greatest part is that all the offices are closed tommarrow because of veterans day eek! and any chance of clearing up the situation died on that stroke of fate. eek! Plus ever health office on campus i call does not answer eek! AND i go to work for eight hours starting in 2 hours eek! and all the offices open today close at 5pm :eek and i get out at 8pm eek! happy

I am having a BAD day. So if you see a city explode or something.... do not be surprised. no expression

RaventheOnly
eek! 12 phone calls and a permission error but i got enrolled.............. no expression if anyone cares. no expression dance

pinsleepe
eek!?

Stooooop yes

shellie
awwwww...Jason...all i can think to do is this.....*huge hugs*happy

TrAnCeDuO
are you happy or going insane from stress? either way you have my support?

RaventheOnly
bit of both stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
Tankies happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.