Tool songs that are not in the albuns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrin radd

Df02
Passenger is great, 1 of the better Deftones songs aswell smile

norrin radd

Alpha Centauri
He also did "Know Your Enemy" on Rage's debut. Some say it's the best song, Maynard just has that ability.

It's no coincidence that "White Pony" is hailed as Deftones best either. Not just coz of Maynard, it's a rockin album, but "Passenger" helps.

Also they did a song called "Stranglehold". Which I believe is a cover but who did it originally eludes me.

Also "No Quarter" by Led Zeppelin.

Peach are from England. Justin Chancellor's (Tool Bassist) band before Tool. I have one of their albums coz I just rule like that.

-AC

norrin radd

norrin radd

norrin radd
so it seems this is all?

Darth Revan
They covered Terrible Lie? I wanna hear...

Fearnix
The live cover of Demon cleaner also had scott reader playing bass rock

*we love you scott* eek!

norrin radd
i found it in kazaa, its only keenan singing and playing guitar (i think its him playing guitar) i liked it alot.

Deathblow
the Puscifer song is great. First heard it played at the end credits of Underworld, very creepy & APC like. That's one great soundtrack actually, its virtually a Lohner, Renholder & Keenan project.

I don't think so. It's a good song, but Feiticeira, Digital Bath, RX Queen, Korea, Change and Pink Maggit are all better, and thats just White Pony. I think they could've done so much more with that collaboration, most of the vocals in the song just sound like Chino & Maynard trying to out croon each other.

norrin radd

Darth Revan
I agree... I like the song, but half the time I can't tell the difference between Maynard and Chino embarrasment

norrin radd
What?? thats impossible the voices are so different.

Darth Revan
Not really, I can tell for most of the song, but there are a couple spots where they sound really similar. Plus I think the first time I heard it I was surprised that Maynard seemed like he was doing most of the vocals...

Deathblow
Chino does the lead vocals in the verses, but Maynard sings the whole chorus which is quite long. It's pretty even I'd say.

Back on topic though, I really like Tool's acoustic cover of NIN's Terrible Lie. I have no idea when they did it, but it must have been a while ago because Maynard sounds really young. The ending where Maynard is yelling the 'you make me throw it all away' part is so great. I've never heard Maynard's voice as raw and angry on any other Tool song.

norrin radd
i think the song its probably only maynard singing and playing. great song.

SHORTBUS
Need an mpe of lateralus (song, not whole album) to play to my students - if you can help me please email :

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.