Problem...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mystifier
I keep getting this pop up error on my comp. It's keeps coming like every couple of seconds for like ten minutes after the comp is turned on erm It's really annoying, it's been here for a while and I just hoped it'd go away confused

Sometimes, when I close it, it'll refresh my windows and closes what ever I'm doing. But most of the time it just goes away and then comes back a couple of seconds later erm

I did a search for it, to see what it was and it came up with a couple of files. I dunno if I should delete 'em though 'cos I dunno if they are needed... confused

yerssot
judging by the name it's spyware

try to run a spyware-check first and see if that comes up with anything

Mystifier
I have, nothing comes up erm Both Ad-Aware and Spybot S&D

yerssot
when you start the application can you see if you can make sure it stops loading up at the start?

Mystifier
I don't load it up. It just comes up erm I don't even know what app it is...

Raz
Move all those file in the first screenshot to a temporary directory. They are not part of Windows.

Also make sure you update your definitions for Spybot and Ad-adware so you can catch the latest spyware.

Mystifier
Sorted big grin Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.