God I hate it all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
I hate Gamestop, I hate New Jersey, I hate the job market, I hate George Bush, f*ckin bulls*it.

Got to Gamestop at 1:50, and told the Manager, the Assistant Manager Pete told me to come in today, at 2 pm for an interview. "Oh, I have no idea what your talking about, I started to go through applications, but we already hired everyone we need, so I'll be making phone calls next week, and maybe you'll be one of the numbers I call, sorry." Yeah okay, kiss my ass you old b!tch, looked like she never played a video game in her life, wtf is she doing managing Gamestop?

And so Step 1 begins all over again: Applications

So Kohl's was right there, went in filled an application.
Went to EBGames, filled out an application, and the idiot manager left and I gave it to the employee who put it in a drawer, I stopped caring at this point.
Went to T.J.Maxx, and I officially got a headache from the insane amount of Gossip in there, I'm sorry, but I saw ONE kid working there, and an old man, that is a GIRL store period.
Went to the other Kohl's in that shopping center, filled out application.

So as usual, here I am, jobless, boycotting Gamestop, and the chain of stores it is involved with, because those f*ckin c*cks take me for a joke, realizing I'll never be able to buy a car to get to college (IF) I go next Fall. I'm gonna be the one man with a 2-4 year college diploma working at stores until he either retires, or gets married, has kids, and becomes a househusband. I have no connections in the high-up job market, so I'm f*cked.

I just better hope I marry someone with alot of money, or hit the Lotto, because with Bush in charge, and giving so many f*ckin job overseas, the US is f*cked, I'm f*cked, and that's the end of it.

Anna85
Why???? what happened?????

Phoenix Aska
Ihate gamestop...hey suck and sometimes get there games late and also sell them at higher prices....Those bastards!!!

fox

dave123
owned

JToTheP
My GameStop gets games early, but their a bunch of disorganized jackasses.

And did you even read my post Anna? roll eyes (sarcastic)

JToTheP
I got nothing to say here, but. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silver Stardust
Eek that sucks, John...hug bastards. Well, good luck!!!

JToTheP
Yeah, it always sucks. I'll need the luck.

Silver Stardust
I just applied to the movie theater by me, I'm hoping I get the job...

JToTheP
Good luck, your gonna be my reference forever. stick out tongue

BackFire
I hear Gamestop isn't the best place to work, my friend works there and only gets like 4 hours a week of work, so don't feel to bad.

Just keep trying places, many many stores should be hiring for the holiday season.

Dr. Strangelove
Good luck on finding a good job! I've never had any problems with Gamestop though. sad

Mr Zero
Job opportunities? I got two words for you... man whore.

BackFire
This man knows the subject he's spoken of all to well.

Devalion
Oh no, John! ........Maybe you should torch the place! devil

On second thoughts.....don't!

JToTheP
Ha! I do live in New Jersey to, and there's alot of b!tchy annoying women here, I could pull it off easily I bet, but I have to much self-respect and a girlfriend.

eezy45
I know that problem, hate Bush too laughing out loud

BackFire
Any woman who doesn't allow their boyfriend to whore themselves doesn't care about their wellbeing, there I said it.

JToTheP
laughing out loud Nah Backfire, unlike you may believe, she's the absolute best woman that I need in a woman, so I wouldn't do that. laughing

Mr Zero
I'll see that and raise it.

Any woman who doesn't whore herself out to support her boyfriend doesn't care about his wellbeing!

Its the least they can do.

JToTheP
Maybe I should start a rebellion to Impeach that b!tch Bush! evil face

mailedbypostman
Why impeaching? Why nothttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/death.gif

JToTheP
Well, I wouldn't want murder on my conscience, anyone else can.

Devalion
I will!

JToTheP
Okay then, I'm starting the rebellion, but I'm the Founder, not leader.

And Devy is the murderer of Bush, but let me slap him, his wife, and his daughters around, THEN you can kill them.

Who else?

laughing out loud Happy Dance

mailedbypostman
Wha about other candidate?

§pearhead
You don't get a job, and blame GameStop for it? erm I hate to say it...but if a place like GameStop rejects you, it's probably your own doing.

That negative attitude isn't helping all that much either; if I was an employer, and someone with an attitude of "**** it all" came in, I certainly wouldn't hire.

JToTheP
No, those jackasses dicked me over 3 times.

I gave in the application in September, no call.

Called back in October, said call back in November.

Called back on Monday, then that broad rejected me.

That place is full of a bunch of disorganized anti-video game NERDS.

I didn't come in with any attitude, I DELT with their ridiculous bullsh*t for 3 months now, I got the attitude AFTER I left, when that dumb b!tch told me she didn't talk to her ASSISTANT MANAGER. What the f*ck store is that retarded?

§pearhead
Ok, you get rejected three times...I dunno about you, but I get the impression you're giving them the idea you're not exactly nuts about working there (and why should you? but still, it's nice to act enthusiastic, at least it looks like you care)

JToTheP
Are you dumb, lazy, or what? I've called and gone inside numerous times asking if they are hiring, which in ANYWHERE ELSE, gives them the idea you WANT to work there. GameStop is just run by a bunch of jackasses who can't keep sh*t organized. Your the only one confused by this entire thing, everyone else understands: GameStop screwed me, period, damn.

§pearhead
Yes, I'm dumb, lazy, AND what, if you must know no expression

y'know what...? Forget it, seriously...

I'm not at all confused by it, but if you've been there so many times, and they're hiring, and you've been rejected, yes, they did screw you...but god, take some responsibility: there's gotta be something you're doing, or not doing, for them to not be interested in you.

JP, you're a decent guy, don't get me wrong. This isn't a shot at you or anything, and I'd prefer if you kept it the same for me erm

JToTheP
Well like I said to my mom, I won't be hired because:

I'm not a stupid-looking pot-head, I actually DO play video games unlike half of them, and I tried like a DECENT person to get a job, not offered the manager weed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, you didn't seem to read the thread is all I had meant by it, I didn't mean to say it, but it really sounded like you got confused by my post which was quite clear.

silver_tears
It's alright johnny cry have a hughug *pats shoulder*

D-Double
Gamestop is a bunch of punk b*tches...pirate

I shall join your rebellion.....Down with big brother! pissed

JToTheP
What or WHO the f*ck is BIG BROTHER!? confused I want down with BUSH.

I wish I got paid for hugs Irene. cry

silver_tears
*hugs* cry

§pearhead
Ok, blaming George Bush, the BLOODY PRESIDENT, for you're not getting a job is ridiculous laughing out loud

Big Brother...you ever read 1984?

JToTheP
Well Bush giving those damn jobs overseas is a start.

No, I didn't.

§pearhead
Ah...well in 1984, the government is led by "Big Brother" (not that we have any hard evidence this guy actually exists, he may just be a figurehead) and there's posters everywhere of "Bigh Brother is watching you!", and to keep it simple, the country's kept brainwashed and ignorant...the main character tries to take down the regime but fails miserably.

Don't ever come to me in place of something like Spark Notes stick out tongue

JToTheP
Okay....so, how exactly is Bush or Kerry, "Big Brother?" confused

D-Double
Bush is feeding us our last meal of dooky and telling us it taste good.

A brainwashed country voted to keep him in the white house.

Censorship has shot through the roof by his doing.

"Big brother is watching you."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.