In The Prancing Pony, did you notice...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naredhel
Did you notice that Barliman leans over at the Hobbits and what he says sounds a lot like

"Hello there little B*st*rds" ?

Or is that only me? My friend and I watched that little bit many times and it really does sound like it... what do you think?

Darth Sauron
laughing

Im going to listen to that tonight happy

Hello there little bastards laughing out loud

I think i found the hidden meaning of his servants name. (in the book he has a servant called 'Nob')

Nienna
laughing laughing

Oh my gosh, I have to watch that again laughing out loud

"Hello there, little bastards!" happy

btw Chris, what do you mean the hidden meaning of Nob? confused

Scarpa
I didnt notice it Because I hate those movies worse that anthranx. There one of the most over rated movies ever.

Morgoths_Wrath
Thank you, for posting where you don't belong. I love how people love to post messages that say how bad something sucks...in a thread full of people that like the subject. And since you don't really have an arguement to back up your thoughts, I'm assuming you're just a "little bastard". You are not welcome here.

§pearhead
"Hell there, little masters"

Thorondor
Thank you.....spent like 10 mins trying to remember what he really said smile

Darth Sauron
Nob

Knob=English word for *cough* *ahem* penis.

Well, he does have a foul mouth stick out tongue

Thorondor
I wrote "Nob" in the LLG and somebody posted "mad" laughing out loud was a weird thing.

muse5
Morgoth's Wrath, well said

i'll have to watch it tonight, i can here it in my head, but i want a better clip. that's funny. i was reading this british movie magazine and they were saying that when english language movies are released in non-english countries, the subtitles get screwed up. so in the two towers when gimli says 'bring your pretty face to my ax' the subtitle said 'bring your p*ssy face to my @ss.' i watched it and the line does kind of sound like that, i find it funny

Mandos
C'mon guy.
Don't say things like that about a hell of an amazing movie

Scarpa
Its not my fault that LOTR sucks

Thorondor
Only because your little mind can't conceive it's greatness yes

ladygrim
i never noticed it...

Aleera1138
Yeap...He said, "Hello, Little Masters" LOL

I personally do not care what others think about any movie...If you yourself enjoy a movie of any kind then be your own critic and not listen to anyone else. LOL Sorry, but I feel bad criticism of any movie puts off for others who want to see or have seen a movie and love it. Of course, I am not knocking that everyone one not have their right of Opinion, but this section looks to be like for those who like or love LOTR.

muse5
hey buddy, it was in a magazine

Mandos
Yeah LotR is the best movie of all history (well, we can debate on that and there's alresdy a thread about it) and if someone say it's bad, I swear to God I will make a bad song at them and post it in this forum Muahahahaha!

muse5
i did that once, one of my 'friends' was ragging on it, 'its such a sucky movie...blah blah blah,' my other friends were like 'stop before molly goes berserk'...and then i wrote a nasty song about that girl...i daresay we're not on the best of terms

Kella
I thought it sounded funny when I was half asleep one night when I had it on...I could have sworn I heard him say that, but I just dismissed it. big grin

Hello there, little bastards...smile

chucktaylor
hahahahaha! "Hello there little bastards!". Anyway, I never thought of it that way...I just heard masters...though, the experience should have been a bummer huh Naredhel?

xXLauriëXx
laughing i never noticed that either...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.