why do u think j.k did that?hint?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

megajoint
u didnt mention this sentences(i dont think so):

. . . Harry looked down at his own and noticed that he had mislabeled Venus as Mars. He bent to correct it.(p. 720)

I mistranslated ehwaz,said Hermione furiously.It means partnership,not defense,I mixed it up with eihwaz(p.715)

one was mislabeled and the other was mistranslated
what do u think of that?????
it's seem like j.k want us to be drown to this lines!!!

If u r h/h enter this address they say that the part about the astronomy hint about h/h
http://harmony.portkey.org/theories/astronomy.php

megajoint
anyone? 15 people enter and none response argggggggggg

Maikahyandowen
uh. that was rather confusing. i don't think they have any significance.

eezy45
its really good. i am HHr fan and this is a true clue! big grin

SAtown_punk
what does "HHr" mean?

I don't think those lines hold any significance. I also think you might be trying a little too hard to find clues.

eezy45
Oh well HHr means Harry/Hermione! big grin

VanHRH
umm...i dont think it points to harry and hermione getting together in the near fututre. but thats just me!

Trickster
I don;t think it points to anything either... Sorry mate! big grin

Maikahyandowen
nope. don't think so. Hermoine and Ron, maybe.

SAtown_punk
Hermione and Ron, definitely.

celestial_moon
idk...jkr has been using symbolism in her writing lately...confused

buffywill07
yup jkr uses symbolisms and if u search in yahoo the meaning of hippogriff in greek mythology the meaning of it is love, remember the scenes of hhr with buckbeak in book 3 and 5, buckbeak is a hippogriff, Jkr uses greek mythology symbols in HP, and other symbolisms too

name theory

Let's start with Harry. Harry is a name derived from Henry, which means the head or chief of a house. His second name, James, is the Christian form of Jacob, which means a supplanter (supplant means to replace or to remove in order to replace with something else. I dunno what that's gotta do with supplanter). So maybe Harry James means replacement chief. ???

Now for Hermione. Hermione is a name derived from Hermes, the Greek messenger God. Her second name, which we had recently learned to be Jane, is derived from John, which means a gracious gift of God. Perhaps Hermione Jane means gifted messenger or gracious messenger. ???

However, on the surface, their names do have a significance. For one, both names start with an H. That's one thing they have in common. The other thing is both their second names begin with a J. Another common thing. HJ. A lot of people have been putting meanings to their initials. The most famous, are these: HP (Harry Potter) ==> Hermione's Prince. HG (Hermione Granger) ==> Harry's Girl. Just wonderful, isn't it? Heheh. Oh, a bit of plus: James and Jane sound a like.

As for Ronald Billius Weasley? The only thing I can think of are these: RB (Ronald Billius) ==> Rejected Boy or Rejected Boyfriend or Rejected Best Friend and RW (Ronald Weasley) ==> Rejected Weasley (can't seem to get rid of the word rejected. Sorry if I offended any R/Hr fan.

for hhr fans only hehehe

celestial_moon
omg buffywill07, thats awesome! i think i have something else: ok i heard that jkr might have a twist 2 this whole couple thing. it seems that there is always tension between ron and hermione, right? BUT...all the symbolism she has used ties in with harry and hermione. mayb on the surface it looks like ron and hermione but it then end it might b harry and hermione. i mean, thereis 2 much symbolism 2 b a coincidence there...and it all relates 2 harry and hermione. that's what jkr might b intending. whaddya think? blink

VanHRH
i've been thinking that too now that u mention it. there have been alot of symbolisim between Harry and hemry since book 1. they might actually get together. i wouldnt mind that att all to be honest. But we cant count out the idea that hermy still might end up with ronnie.

Eclipse
Soory.......Wouldn't let me open the stupid link!

megajoint
lol buffywill07 u made me laugh non stop!!!!!

(Ronald Billius) ==> Rejected Boy or Rejected Boyfriend or Rejected Best Friend and RW (Ronald Weasley) ==> Rejected Weasley

celestial_moon
lol or Really Wrong. also...there was a recent statement from jkr. she mentioned about red herrings(fake clues) in her stories. could this mean that r/hr are a red herring?! eek!

iluvsirius
NOOOOOOOOnoron and hermyyes i think they would make such a cute couplestick out tongue(even though they fight a lot)wacko as to harry with ginny...wouldnt it be great..harry with his best friends sister!rock

celestial_moon
no, not really...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.