Dream X-Men Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindfold
What characters would you have in it? What would it be like?

Mine would be three discs (because each features so much information such as characters and extensive moves for each). First disc is a fighting game (similiar to Capcom's style), the second is a classic side scrolling game, and the third is a more sophisticated modern adventure game.

kofmaster
a fighting game, or a RPG, u can chose in the rpg to be either a brother hood, or a xmen, and in the fighting game they would have pyro god damn it! miffed

platinumx
My game would be like legends where you have a team, but the team would be around 6 people and you would be able to download new mutants(not just X-men all the people in the x-men universe) and levels and new timelines(AoA, days of future past ) and it would constantly be updated.

stellarX
I read this on a page where critics rated legends, and i thought itwould be baddass: a mutant creator, choose appearance, personality, powers, bio...pretty sweet, huh?

Shadow_King
ummmm i like the AOA game that would be pretty cool.... and maybe an rpg game where you get to pick your side evil or good.... and like you can create your character and make him bad or good.... that would be cool... and you can work for brother hood or x-men or for apocalypse and other mutant groups in te X-universe

Prodigy
Well, I think adventure stye would be coolest. You design your character and it gets put in a big 'ole city. You can roam freely, and it's in 3D. Then, you get to use your developing powers however you like: fighting crime, vandalizing/terrorizing, and basically the game just goes along according to your actions. I wouldn't even have the X-Men in it, nessacarily, just mutants. ^-^

Agneto
Well my X-men dream game would be:
1. A fighting game: X-men vs Brotherhood
2. An adventure game with the Exiles
3. And finally a 3D shooter where you play as Magneto and you shoot all the "bad" humans with your magnetic blasts stick out tongue

X-Blade
Make an RPG where you make your own mutant from scratch and tie in several battles with the X-Men and Villians. As you battle security guards and mutant henchmen, You level up in both HP and Mutant ability to leave your mark on humanity and the X-World. Could be played as good or bad mutant for different outcomes in the game.

pr1983
x-men legends with more adjustments. or a mix of socom (controlling your team), with a max payne viewpoint. and properly powered characters.

ash23
pretty much x-men Legends with maybe less of Magma in the masion

pr1983
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.