telekinesis/weird occurances/HELP!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lostcocoa
I was hoping someone could help me. I dont know whats happening to me. But i see things. Like waves of energy, constantly. I always see the ground as if its moving. Or the dirt or walls breathing. I also moved a spoon on my friends hand, proving i wasnt crazy when i said i "thought" i moved a spoon, but you never know. I've had night terrors and i'm hearing noises that are very much creeping me out. I thought maybe its a ghost, but im trying to disgard that thought. My friend asked me to read his mind, and somehow, i just about got everything down. And i dont practice telepathy. Ive been having odd moments of my heart just racing, as i get more and more into the notion and practice of telekinetics and discovering what is going on in my life. Between the spoons, the telepathy, the vivid freddy kruger dreams, the growling noises, i feel like im losing my mind. Can someone please tell me whats happening to me?? I would greatly appreciate it.

stephanie

Mr Zero
Sure - no problem.

You are lying on an Internet board. Thats whats happening.

Clovie
agrees big grin

kofmaster
yes and i really can control fire and be a dick no expression

big grin ok i can be a dick but i cant control fire WHAHAHAAHHAHA laughing

erm and for one WHAT THE HELL HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH XMEN!!!!?

argh...u want help?, easy, go on pills, or go see someone erm stop posting junk on our XMEN forums dude messed

buffymitch
i have a suggestion. There are a lot of people who can help you on this. They are calles psychiatrists. They specialize in these phenomenons. If they can't help you there are a lot of drugs that can help you too. I wish you best of luck

kofmaster
stick out tongue and i thought i was being mean to the guy gees buffy big grin

Clovie
i gonna be psyhiatrist big grin

kofmaster
o.o..god help who ever goes to you for help wAHAHAHAHAH laughing

^^ no n o no no no aww that was mean *hugs* big grin

Clovie
schmoll indeed kind of mean...

erm #hugs back# ?

kofmaster
bunny awww *gives rose to clovie* luv yeeeeeeee

Clovie
embarrasment thankie *takes rose*

Paola
lostcocoa: just stop smoking THAT thing, ok?

this is not the place to talk about this so...

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.