Batman Sequels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CoolWizard
Should Batman Begins lead to a new series of Batman movies in the franchise? Or should the producers, director and writers just do this one film and leave it at that?
Based on what we know right now, and our own perceptions of what makes the character great, what do you think? Would one movie be good or should at least one follow-up be done?

The Tater
They need to redo Two-Face and Joker. So, I'd like two sequels with Goyer and Nolan returning (along with the main actors).

Punkyhermy
DEFINATELY redo!
And Catwoman too!

Joker1237
I say Redo the whole movies since Batman 3 and 4 ruin the old Batman movies series.

AMN Inc
Nah, I actually think the Batman movies so far have been good, bad, good, bad alternately. I liked Batman Forever, which is more than I can say for its sequel.

Havoc470
yeah batman forever was good imo, the worst one to me was batman and robin, i say they just continue with the story from batman begins

imo i think that jonathan crane is going to become scarecrow at the end to leave it open for a sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.