web-doc 12. when?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LandoSpeeder
Does anyone know when the new web-doc will come out on hyperspace?

Jedi Priestess
End of November

LandoSpeeder
Any idea or info of what it's about?

Sith Master X
Hope it's out soon.

Stunrun
i missed the last onesad could someone PM me webdoc 11? would be most appreciatedwink

Jedi Priestess
we never know what its going to be about only that it comes at the end of the month. Stun try pming scramba he has all that stuff hun. wink

Darth Surgent
Is it possible that the finished shot of Grievous we received is a prelude to a webdoc focusing on the digital creation of the General?

vanyoda
Stunrun , I just PM'd you a link that still works for me,
takes awhile to download, about 5 minutes.

Jedi Priestess
too early yet I think Surgie.

VAN the MAN! to the rescue! eek!

jedijunky1138
There is already a web doc on the creation of GG, its called Creating Grievous I think.

Stunrun
Thankyou Van the Manbig grin

Stunrun
With a bit of luck we might see a few completed shots in the next webdocstick out tongue am hopingsmile

p.s - In webdoc 11 when Obi-Wan says "hello there" is that gonna be in the movie, or was he trying to make a comparison to Alec's line? i mean why would he say it on green screen?

Im guessing this could be a line in episode 3wink

Gangularis
good possibility surgent. then again, maybe not. don't listen to priestess. she doesn't realize there's a difference between knowing it all.. and thinking you know it all.. that area's kinda gray for her. laughing

Jedi Priestess
gang you arrogant mother focker I wasn't speaking to you now was I? I believe you were told, by Raz no less, to not be yanking my chain! You never learn you child. mad

lil bitchiness
Gangularis stop with the hostility towards JP. As i understand you were warned before.

I do not want to warn you again.

cornponious
Hot in the city.

corn

Stunrun
Ah lil bitchinessbig grin famous for the "You couldnt get a clue" quote cool

Gangularis
aww so easy to push your buttons, geesh. stick out tongue now where have i heard that before??

you should've been told the same by Raz. because you addressed me quiet inappropriately just recently in a different thread where there was no call for it. and here again you're cussing at me where there's no need for it. you're always cussing at me and calling me names, and yet I'm the one that gets a reprimand?? give me a break...

Gangularis
ehem see here where she's attempting to throw my topic and get a rise at me where i have not gone out of my way to do shit to her.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=313099&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Jedi Priestess
blink never a good idea to sass Lil B blink

lil bitchiness
Stunrun> Thank you, thank you cool

People, please just cut this shit out and get back on topic of this thread.

Gangularis
i'm not sassing anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.