Well, it's about time I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Well, it's about time I may be taking a break from KMC for an unknown amount of time so far. Most of my friends seem to be doing fine, have a b/f/g/f, and most of their worlds seem to be going alright. I myself may be getting a job or two, and may be taking a break from KMC.

So yeah, I'll be on my usual messengers, and log in to check my PM's make a post or two, but nowhere near as much as I used to. After almost a year, and 5-6 months here, I've had my ups and downs, so I guess a break is in store in the near future I suppose.

Raz
No one ever leaves evil face

JToTheP
Keep your drug propaganda away from me Raz! stick out tongue eek! laughing

JToTheP
Wow, I've had a "huge" impact, guess I'd better stay and do some good.

sunshyne
Awe John, you will NOT leave

Silver Stardust
Leaving is not allowed.

Jackie Malfoy
Well what is lefted to say but goodbye and have a good time away from your computer!See you when I see you!JM

sunshyne
you haven't left...you just haven't replied stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
Merging . . . . . merged. Not. We'll see you tomorrow, JtotheP!

Dogbert
Good rittens to bad rubbish; off with 'ya!

Antoinette
yeah..I did the same thing for awhile but I then came back...bye!

mailedbypostman
I guess so.

JToTheP
Actually....I request this thread closed, I've many more people to piss off, and just to hang out, even if my friends are all fine by themselves.

mailedbypostman
Told ya so.

JToTheP
Yeah well, I've pissed off a moderator in my history, make that two, and I've many more members to make miserable.

The Tired Hiker
That a boy! wink

mailedbypostman
Lol, prepare to take heavy fire while you're at it JToTheP.

JToTheP
Hey, I've fired right back, with double the impact.

The Tired Hiker
JtotheP, I'll snipe fools from the roof if they mess wit' you!sniper

mailedbypostman
*Starts to bs*

Dogbert
So...you stay? Can't make up your simple mind as to whether you stay or not? Maybe this will help you make your final decision:
Happy Dance

mailedbypostman
"'Bout time."

JToTheP
Between you, myself, and Jedi Priestess, no one can stop us! evil face

shellie
you cant leave this place unless you get bannedstick out tongue the power it holds is strong and Raz is the Master evil face

glad you're staying sweetiehappy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.