Your dream x movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gls
what kind of x-men movie do you want to see realized but just know it'll never happen?
Mine is a movie about the phalanx.

Orlando Bloom03
I vote ORLANDO Orlando and TOMATOES!!!!!!!!

gls
you have problems...
smile

VENOMfan
Easy, Spideys cameo's alway's made the best X-Men adventure's and His rivalry with Woivie would add serious dinamics...I would love if Venom was thrown in the mix but that couldnt happen. His only tie's with the X-men were occasional fight's with Wolverine and a one time tussle with Gambit

eleveninches
Age of Apocalpse.

Or start the movie with sentinals in the danger room

gls
i would like to see apocalypse using the sentinals to take over.

eleveninches
I'd like to see Sinister/Apoc/Shadow king/Onslaught or one of the other classic super villains against the x-men (with moagneto as an unlikely ally)

gls
yea, i wouldn't mind seeing bishop and the alternate future

eleveninches
would like to see cable/apoc storyline (cable rules)

gls
he's alrite.

maifoshis
hell yeah cable storyline all the way

eleveninches
Emma Frost and the hellfire club. Emma is such a total babe.

Vampiree
uhm. the last thread we had like this was moved to the fiction area.

BarmyBrummie
sad

BarmyBrummie
crossovers would rule all big grin DC v Marvel would be alright but most of the characters are the same i think, like quicksilver and flash yes boooring

Kes
No this is more of a "chose a period of the comics that you'll like to see as movie" smile
Like saying AoA. So no writing stories ppl.

Garax
I'd love to see Apoc, purely 'cos he rules.

Wolverine as Death storyline! I shitted myself when Wolvie died in that one!

Vampiree
if yes than i apologize wink

gls
An epic apocalypse movie with spidey and others would be cool.

Kes
An x-men/x-files crossover laughing that would rock big grin
I'd love to see that.

JaydonPhoenix
ok in my dream x-movie, psylocke would be in it fromt he start as jeans replacement (due to her telepathy) and the gang would discover that mystique is the son of sabretooth and mystique, because mystique would save his life at some point, but risk a lot to do it.

my perfect x-movie would also include apocalypse as the main bad guy and maybe in a hollywood adaptation of 'the twelve' story, however with a few little additions and tweaks here and there to make the story better and fox any problems.

jean would resurface at the end as dark pheonix but at first it would seem that she has come back to end the apocalypse by destroying...apocalypse...but she would then turn on her x-mates, leaving open the x-4 theme for the dark phoenix.

i wouldnt include magneto this time around either, but id like to include the rest of the brotherhood. perhaps it may be that mystique has taken over from him. that way we can include pyro, toad, the blod and avalanche and maybe even sabretooth, but i figure they would only appear slightly as a mini-battle with the new x-men roster at the begining of the film or something.

i would say that the sentinals may be a good idea to include too, but perhaps only in danger room sessions for now. maybe prof x has learnt of their possible coming and is preparing the x-men to fight them if they do eventually come, but the audience believes at first that they are really fighting sentinals and not in the danger room. mayeb that would be good to open the movie with.

that be all i can think of for now folks.

LoveBlush14
I mean 2 insult u but
people might be lost if dat ever
became an X-men movie laughing wacko confused roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! shifty

LoveBlush14
I don't mean 2 insult U**************

DemonicGambit-2
I would like to see Sinister introduced, maybe the Morlock Massacre. Now that would be cool.

Or I would like for them to have the 4 horsemen of Apocalypse show up. I would love to see that

Angeroo
i'm with you demonic the horsemen would rock not only would it introduce archangel but moira mctaggert and all that then on to the legacy virus which leads to cable and all that you got 3 or 4 films the anyway hehe

Back2U
I would like to see the danger room, and also a good morlock storyline, it would be nice if they could prove Storm as less than a token angry black woman in the movies.
Maybe the third movie could introduce the morlocks and have Storm usurp Callisto's leadership as a side story to the whole Jean and Phoenix thing, they won't be space faring any time in X-men for fear of Star Trek connotations so that means introducing evolutionary leaps so here comes Mister S kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.