finger splinter. Owie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
Once I got a splinter in my finger. It didnt hurt so much but then a few days later it started to throb. Turned out a small piece of wood was still lodged in there and had infected it. Hurt like a sonofabitch I can tell you. I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it.

It was worth every agonising moment tho - because now I get to share the information with you, my dear chums, at KMC. Never underestimate how much those little slivers can hurt. I think more people need to be educated on how painful this sort of thing can be. possibly a documentary of some description, or a web page with animated gifs.

mc pee pants
indeed. imagine how much it would hurt if the four turtles were with splinter.

Phoenix Aska
I got a metal splinter in my finger once...they hurt really really bad when you try to take them out....

The Tired Hiker
I love the feeling of pulling out the splinter, it's borderline orgasmic!

Mr Zero
See now here I am just starting the "beware of splinters - they are no joke!" campaign and in you waltz with that "They are almost as good as sex" routine.

How foolish does that make me look? Did you think about that before posting? Did you? No. No you didn't. Go to your room and think about that.

lil bitchiness
Poor 0.

mailedbypostman
Truth says Mr. Zero. And it doesn't hurt that bad, you just gotta pretend it doesn't hurt and THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS. That, or a ton of ice while you pull.

Phoenix Aska
hahahaha

fish

Mr Zero
See now thats the kind of positive forward thinking response we need in this thread. Nice work there nailedbypostman. Odd name tho.

mailedbypostman
That's mailedbypostman. I was not nailed by him, i was mailed by him. At least you didn't call me postman.

The Tired Hiker
*goes to his room* I wonder if Zero realized that I was speaking of the sliver exiting the body, not the painful entry he was speaking of, of which I fully agree *kneels and prays to Satan* Dear Satan, please punish me for my sin. Spank me, Satan . . . spank me! embarrasment

Mr Zero
I love the sympathy and am all over the "0" thing like white on rice, but in fact I made this whole story about getting a splinter up because I was bored of reading about vulvas. Dont tell.

Mr Zero
Sorry postman, my mistake.

mailedbypostman
Grr...i knew that would happen.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, but I'll still totally feel sorry for you...

lil bitchiness
Advertising another forum in your sig is spam - please remove it.

mailedbypostman
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!?? Now i have to explain how i made up the story of happy thoughts and ice!

Phoenix Aska
What does SAM mean?

mailedbypostman
Spam was implied deeply, though it could mean a SAM or surface-to-air missile.

Darth Revan
I would like to thank Mr. Zero for this wonderful thread. I agree that it is high time the world be educated about all the trouble splinters cause thousands of people every single day!

The Tired Hiker
Sam is the name of my favorite cocker spaniel when I was younger. He used to hump anything that moved. Classic. Highly entertaining.

mailedbypostman
Even if it was a fake wound?

lil bitchiness
Well i blatantly wrote sam instead of spam - i do apologize - i have long nails, so sometimes typing proves difficult - especially since i do it quickly.

Mr Zero
Hey thanks DR, thats means a whole lot. It was tough going public with this and your backup means a great deal to me.

You listening hiker? eh? eh?

mailedbypostman
No, i preferred hearing my signature refferred to as a surface-to-air missile.

Mr Zero
LB has Long nails..Oh mama - see thats the info we need to hear....

um.. in case she has to remove a splinter. obviously.

mailedbypostman
Wait, that is helpful.

The Tired Hiker
Dude, I'm still in the corner praying for Satan to punish me! Didn't you read that on the last page? Jeeez, I got your back already, god. big grin

mailedbypostman
Back-up is on the way. *Drops in from dropship in Marine gear*
"Go, go, go!"

The Tired Hiker
May I please get out of the corner now, Mr. Zero? erm

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I'll remove your splinter...unless you get someone else to do it to you before i do.

I wont be happy if that happens.

mailedbypostman
*Does it quicker*

Mr Zero
Thats entirely between you and the fallen one.

lil bitchiness
Its nice to see mailedbypostman can do it qucker than me - ah well, theres always next time.

mailedbypostman
Yep.

Mr Zero
Oh fab: silver_tears is online; No doubt she will be starting some sort of splinter related thread soon that will be better and more popular than this one.

The Tired Hiker
Weak. erm

RaventheOnly
Try getting chrome from an aging 1950's door handle outa your finger crybaby

mailedbypostman
Good?

Mr Zero
Any second now it's going to be "silver_tears sexy splinter advice thread" - mark my words...

silver_tears
Jealous? diva

mailedbypostman
Consider them marked.

Mr Zero
chrome splinters... FASCINATING... how does that affect the whole pain/affirmative action scenario ?

I can see by your crying smiley it probably didnt feel much like sex.. am I right?

The Tired Hiker
And it will be filled with these ====> droolio

mailedbypostman
It was a rhetorical question.

Mr Zero
more wary - ya damn thunder stealer.

silver_tears
Cry me a river sweetheart winkiss

mailedbypostman
*Fires a nuke to break it up*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.