King Thor vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
The depowered Thanos during the Infinity Gauntlet when he was "only" using the Power Gem

vs

King Thor (Odinforce, runes)

How would this one go?

wrathofachilles
Hmmm, interesting. I don't remember what Thanos did with only one gem, so I have no actual evidence to use. I imagine this one will be a good fight. Still, I can't help but go with King Thor in the end.

Krissy Von Doom
He took out a lot of Earth's heroes with "one" gem.

wrathofachilles
Well so did King Thor. He killed Hulk and Thing pretty easily.

Krissy Von Doom
He turned Thor (Eric Masterson) into glass while he was getting a beat down.

wrathofachilles
Nice power, but Eric Masterson wasn't even Classic Thor level, much less King Thor level.

Beyonder
Thanos with the Power Gem.

wrathofachilles
Oh yes, good point, you've convinced me!

Antiphon
Thanos.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Antiphon
Thanos.

Ditto.

Kris Blaze
Thor.

Few difficulties.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor.

Few difficulties. Thanos would hand him his ass. Kng Thor was no Odin and even he didn't put down Thanos.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos would hand him his ass. Kng Thor was no Odin and even he didn't put down Thanos.

Funny how he accomplished things Odin couldn't mmm

psycho gundam
Funny how he accomplished things Odin couldn't mmm like koing thanos. shifty

quanchi112
Funny how he accomplished things Odin couldn't mmm Such as?Originally posted by psycho gundam
like koing thanos. shifty Who ko'd Thanos?

psycho gundam
no, odin couldn't, that's what i meant.

DarkOdin
Thanos would hand him his ass. Kng Thor was no Odin and even he didn't put down Thanos.

Every version of Thor with the Odinpower has surpass Odin. Odin said it about current version the Odinforce said it about thor is he last form and he defeated guys Odin couldn't. PLus it says runes so this is rune king Thor.

As much as i like Rune king Thor who would destory Thanos anyday of the week he does have the power Gem which if used correctly "assuming that you don't need the other gems to tap in the full power of the gem" Thanos will win. If he can't use the full gems power then thanos gets beat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Every version of Thor with the Odinpower has surpass Odin. Odin said it about current version the Odinforce said it about thor is he last form and he defeated guys Odin couldn't. PLus it says runes so this is rune king Thor.

As much as i like Rune king Thor who would destory Thanos anyday of the week he does have the power Gem which if used correctly "assuming that you don't need the other gems to tap in the full power of the gem" Thanos will win. If he can't use the full gems power then thanos gets beat. This isn't Rune King Thor it's King Thor. Odin was a bit more than King Thor imo. More feats, etc.

Thanos was upgraded after marvel's the end and was even more powerful than he was during his showdown with Odin. He takes this.

xJLxKing
Quanchi doesn't stop,.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Quanchi doesn't stop,. I'll stop when I am dead. Unless I find another board in heaven.

Kris Blaze
I'll stop when I am dead. Unless I find another board in heaven.

Heaven?

Paedophiles go to hell.

xJLxKing
I'll stop when I am dead. Unless I find another board in heaven.
No one wants you in heavenevil face

quanchi112
Heaven?

Paedophiles go to hell. What's a paedophile?Originally posted by xJLxKing
No one wants you in heavenevil face Haha.

kevdude
Quanchi doesn't stop,.

I could add to this but I won't cool

xJLxKing
Originally posted by kevdude
I could add to this but I won't cool
If it involves me please don't roll eyes (sarcastic) otherwise giljotiini

kevdude
Quanchi doesn't stop,.

It never does with him and Onedumb big grin

xJLxKing
It never does with him and Onedumb big grin
yes yes it doesn't

quanchi112
It never does with him and Onedumb big grin Why should I stop? I am trying to help you out. really, I am.

DarkOdin
This isn't Rune King Thor it's King Thor. Odin was a bit more than King Thor imo. More feats, etc.

Thanos was upgraded after marvel's the end and was even more powerful than he was during his showdown with Odin. He takes this.

I agree with you can argue Odin and King Thor as who is strouger thru feats. but it was stated on panel twice of thor being strouger so imo King Thor is above Odin not by much but above.

This is rune Thor red what OP said Thor with odinforce and runes the only version of thor with runes was rune king thor.

Yes thanos is upgraded but Odin beat him down with some minor effect clearly. Even if Thanos closed the gap which imo he still wasn't on Odin level RKT is way above both. but THanos has the power gem in this one so i will give it to thanos for the majority only b/c of the power gem

quanchi112
I agree with you can argue Odin and King Thor as who is strouger thru feats. but it was stated on panel twice of thor being strouger so imo King Thor is above Odin not by much but above.

This is rune Thor red what OP said Thor with odinforce and runes the only version of thor with runes was rune king thor.

Yes thanos is upgraded but Odin beat him down with some minor effect clearly. Even if Thanos closed the gap which imo he still wasn't on Odin level RKT is way above both. but THanos has the power gem in this one so i will give it to thanos for the majority only b/c of the power gem If Thanos has the power gem this is spite.

DarkOdin
If Thanos has the power gem this is spite.

laughing Man i love you, you argue for Thanos the whole time and you didn't even read the set-up to see if there was any amps Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

kevdude
laughing Man i love you, you argue for Thanos the whole time and you didn't even read the set-up to see if there was any amps Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Its almost natural, hell it is natural, quan cool

xJLxKing
He is like that. If he sees the words Thanos and VS in the same sentence his brains sends a message saying THANOS THANOOOOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

quanchi112
laughing Man i love you, you argue for Thanos the whole time and you didn't even read the set-up to see if there was any amps Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Thanos would beat King Thor. With the power gem it turns into a rape job.Originally posted by kevdude
Its almost natural, hell it is natural, quan cool wink Originally posted by xJLxKing
He is like that. If he sees the words Thanos and VS in the same sentence his brains sends a message saying THANOS THANOOOOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I argue for Thanos when he wins the thread and he does win this thread, easily.

celestialdemon
Pretty good fight. I'd probably give the victory to Thanos but not by much, and that's only because of the Power Gem.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Pretty good fight. I'd probably give the victory to Thanos but not by much, and that's only because of the Power Gem. How can he lose with the power gem?

celestialdemon
How can he lose with the power gem?

Power Gem users have been defeated before. And in the Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos didn't display anything using the gem that a skyfather is capable of.

quanchi112
Power Gem users have been defeated before. And in the Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos didn't display anything using the gem that a skyfather is capable of. Thanos is adept at using the power gem and he defeated two power gem users. Thanos could take Odin's shit on his own. Power gem makes this spite.

celestialdemon
Thanos is adept at using the power gem and he defeated two power gem users. Thanos could take Odin's shit on his own. Power gem makes this spite.

You have absolutely no proof that Thanos could beat Odin. And just saying he got an upgrade since their last fight isn't proof.

quanchi112
You have absolutely no proof that Thanos could beat Odin. And just saying he got an upgrade since their last fight isn't proof. You have no proof Odin can defeat Thanos.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
The depowered Thanos during the Infinity Gauntlet when he was "only" using the Power Gem

vs

King Thor (Odinforce, runes)

How would this one go?

could theoretically go thano's way. though there has never been on panel feats of the power gem alone being used at its full potential...sooo...

rkt wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
could theoretically go thano's way. though there has never been on panel feats of the power gem alone being used at its full potential...sooo...

rkt wins Thanos at his normal power could challenge Odin. With the power gem and it's limits(oh shit there are none) this is a stomp for mighty Thanos.

celestialdemon
You have no proof Odin can defeat Thanos.

Yet, I have proof that Thanos wasn't even able to harm Odin in the least bit, and Odin has defeated more powerful beings than Thanos.

gogogadgetgo
Thanos at his normal power could challenge Odin. With the power gem and it's limits(oh shit there are none) this is a stomp for mighty Thanos.

challenge isn't the same as winning. i dont see thanos winning over odin.

but like i said, in theory, the power gem should give thanos unlimited power. but hey, its writen poorly all the time and all anyone who has it only gets a strength boost.

Enyalus
but like i said, in theory, the power gem should give thanos unlimited power. but hey, its writen poorly all the time and all anyone who has it only gets a strength boost.

Sure...except for Thanos using it for time BFR and matter transmutation in the IG Saga.

Terryc250
Thanos at his normal power could challenge Odin. With the power gem and it's limits(oh shit there are none) this is a stomp for mighty Thanos.
Did Thanos even put a single scratch on Odin in that fight?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Terryc250
Did Thanos even put a single scratch on Odin in that fight?

Nope.

Warlord
The thread starter said Odinforce and Runes.....
Thanos goes down hard

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sure...except for Thanos using it for time BFR and matter transmutation in the IG Saga.

the power gem alone cant bfr or matter transmutate. you need the time gem and reality gem to do those. on its own, just the power gem without any other gems, it just gives a strength boost..champion, thor, drax...no wait, did drax get strongher? dont know..probably.

DarkOdin

Thanos at his normal levels annoyed Odin. Thanos couldn't even hurt Odin. It happened on panled Thanos got pawned the entire fight. King thor would do the same. Thanos never was or is skyfather level

quanchi112
Yet, I have proof that Thanos wasn't even able to harm Odin in the least bit, and Odin has defeated more powerful beings than Thanos. He was upgraded after their little affair.Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
challenge isn't the same as winning. i dont see thanos winning over odin.

but like i said, in theory, the power gem should give thanos unlimited power. but hey, its writen poorly all the time and all anyone who has it only gets a strength boost. Odin saluted him as one of the greatest opponents he had ever faced and he still didn't put him down.Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thanos at his normal levels annoyed Odin. Thanos couldn't even hurt Odin. It happened on panled Thanos got pawned the entire fight. King thor would do the same. Thanos never was or is skyfather level If you read the words he speaks then you'd know he sang him his praises when he mistakenly thought he had defeated him.

Naija boy
RKT

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
RKT How is he defeating Thanos with the power gem?

Enyalus
the power gem alone cant bfr or matter transmutate. you need the time gem and reality gem to do those. on its own, just the power gem without any other gems, it just gives a strength boost..champion, thor, drax...no wait, did drax get strongher? dont know..probably.
I suggest you re-read the arc, then. Thanos limited himself to using just the Power Gem. And did the things I mentioned. Even turned Wolverine's adamantium skeleton into rubber and Quasar into a bunch of childrens blocks.

DarkOdin
He was upgraded after their little affair. Odin saluted him as one of the greatest opponents he had ever faced and he still didn't put him down. If you read the words he speaks then you'd know he sang him his praises when he mistakenly thought he had defeated him.

He he did salute him, He did defeat him thanos was crawling backup to his feet. It was clear thanos was the losers. He took a hell of a beating that is why Odin gave he some respect but Thanos is not close to Odin upgrade or not. The Only reason Thanos wins this is b/c of the power gem. thanos needs amps to hang with skyfathers.

Enyalus
He he did salute him, He did defeat him thanos was crawling backup to his feet. It was clear thanos was the losers. He took a hell of a beating that is why Odin gave he some respect but Thanos is not close to Odin upgrade or not. The Only reason Thanos wins this is b/c of the power gem. thanos needs amps to hang with skyfathers.

I don't think the gap was that large at all. Especially without Gungir they looked nearly even.

Compare that to Surfer who was one-shot KO'd by Odin. And Classic Thor was one-shot KO'd by Odin from Asgard all the way to Earth...and Odin was sitting down on his throne when he fired that blast. Thanos took two of those blasts to no effect. Just as Odin took two of his to no effect. It was only when Gungir was in play where Odin took the advantage.

quanchi112
He he did salute him, He did defeat him thanos was crawling backup to his feet. It was clear thanos was the losers. He took a hell of a beating that is why Odin gave he some respect but Thanos is not close to Odin upgrade or not. The Only reason Thanos wins this is b/c of the power gem. thanos needs amps to hang with skyfathers. No, it was clear that Odin had to pull out a weapon to gain momentum. The battle was far from over. Thanos can beat Odin or King Thor on his own and when you throw in the power gem it becomes spite.

Warlord
Well Thanos is roughly equal to Odin and Thor with Rune Magic accomplished something Odin never could so yeah he wins this

manx422
thanos is odin's punchin bag devil

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos and pretty easily at that.

Thanos has had two upgrades since his last fight with Odin as Eny points out was far from a stomp.

celestialdemon
He was upgraded after their little affair.

Yet we don't know how much of an upgrade it was. We know that Thanos was unable to harm Odin in the slightest before his upgrade. You can't make the claim that now he can suddenly beat Odin with it without any evidence whatsoever.

DarkOdin
I don't think the gap was that large at all. Especially without Gungir they looked nearly even.

Compare that to Surfer who was one-shot KO'd by Odin. And Classic Thor was one-shot KO'd by Odin from Asgard all the way to Earth...and Odin was sitting down on his throne when he fired that blast. Thanos took two of those blasts to no effect. Just as Odin took two of his to no effect. It was only when Gungir was in play where Odin took the advantage.

Yes but that is not Odin going all out. Odin wearing the destroyer armour plus using the Odinsword. Thanos have no chance. Odin is above Thanos. thanos can't generate enough power to hurt the all-father and Thanos still has no feats to put him up to Odin or King Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
Well Thanos is roughly equal to Odin and Thor with Rune Magic accomplished something Odin never could so yeah he wins this Thanos has the power gem here.Originally posted by manx422
thanos is odin's punchin bag devil Odin didn't put him down. King Thor is getting raped by Thanos and the power gem here.

quanchi112
Yet we don't know how much of an upgrade it was. We know that Thanos was unable to harm Odin in the slightest before his upgrade. You can't make the claim that now he can suddenly beat Odin with it without any evidence whatsoever. We know Thanos can take on Odin prior to his upgrade. We know that Thanos didn't budge Odin in his battle,but we saw after his upgrade that he can launch Galactus who is well above Odin.

Thanos would smite thee Odin.

DarkOdin
We know Thanos can take on Odin prior to his upgrade. We know that Thanos didn't budge Odin in his battle,but we saw after his upgrade that he can launch Galactus who is well above Odin.

Thor sent Galactus packing with a godblast the odinpower is much greater.

Kris Blaze
We know Thanos can take on Odin prior to his upgrade. We know that Thanos didn't budge Odin in his battle,but we saw after his upgrade that he can launch Galactus who is well above Odin.

Invisible Woman shot a hole through Galactus.

BRB cracked Galactus.

I guess they can take on Odin as well?

shokosugi
maybe if its WM Rune King Thor.

quanchi112
Thor sent Galactus packing with a godblast the odinpower is much greater. Thor has proven he cannot defeat Odin. Galactus has easily defeated Thor since.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Invisible Woman shot a hole through Galactus.

BRB cracked Galactus.

I guess they can take on Odin as well? No. Thanos challenged Odin and took his shit while they didn't. See where I am going here?

Silent Master
Thanos is just lucky that Odin stopped attacking.

DarkOdin
Thor has proven he cannot defeat Odin. Galactus has easily defeated Thor since.

Ya and Thanos have proves the same. Galactus easy dispatched thanos after he get hit by thanos blast so whats you point

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thanos is just lucky that Odin stopped attacking. Odin is lucky the fight ended.Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thor has proven he cannot defeat Odin. Galactus has easily defeated Thor since.

Ya and Thanos have proves the same. Galactus easy dispatched thanos after he get hit by thanos blast so whats you point Galactus did what Odin failed to do.

SoulDevourer
King Thor. that eye blast thingy is uber no way Thanos can resist that

quanchi112
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
King Thor. that eye blast thingy is uber no way Thanos can resist that He has the power gem.

iceman24567
Thor shanks Thanos to death.

SoulDevourer
He has the power gem. yeah but can Thanos use it to block KTs godblast? (like make uber strong protective force field )
if not then it wont change nothing

Silent Master
Odin is lucky the fight ended.

How so?

DarkOdin
Odin is lucky the fight ended.
Galactus did what Odin failed to do.

Odin is lucky the fight ended when it did any longer and he would have thanos body parts spread all thru out asagrd what a bad smell that would be.

What did galactus get a work out. Odin was be lazy u got me. galatus had to work harder lol.

quanchi112
yeah but can Thanos use it to block KTs godblast? (like make uber strong protective force field )
if not then it wont change nothing He doesn't need to block it.Originally posted by Silent Master
How so? Thanos had something up his sleeve.Originally posted by DarkOdin
Odin is lucky the fight ended when it did any longer and he would have thanos body parts spread all thru out asagrd what a bad smell that would be.

What did galactus get a work out. Odin was be lazy u got me. galatus had to work harder lol. The point is Thanos has gotten more powerful since Odin didn't put him down in their only battle.

Silent Master
Thanos had something up his sleeve.

Quote where this was stated in the book.

Enyalus
Yes but that is not Odin going all out. Odin wearing the destroyer armour plus using the Odinsword. Thanos have no chance.

I agree Odin in the Destroyer armor using the Odinsword would kill Thanos. But, err, did you have a point?

DarkOdin
I agree Odin in the Destroyer armor using the Odinsword would kill Thanos. But, err, did you have a point?

Just pointing out tht Odin didn't go all out on Thanos.

quanchi112 makes it seem like Odin was fighting a peer when Thanos got pawned the whole fight.

quanchi112 I hope u realise Thanos lost and Odin stop beating him b/c of warlock.

quanchi112
Quote where this was stated in the book. It's all assumption either way what happens after that point.

Enyalus
It's all assumption either way what happens after that point.
Was it DeFalco or Marz who wrote that issue?

quanchi112
Just pointing out tht Odin didn't go all out on Thanos.

quanchi112 makes it seem like Odin was fighting a peer when Thanos got pawned the whole fight.

quanchi112 I hope u realise Thanos lost and Odin stop beating him b/c of warlock. He was out to kill him. It was stated in this book. Then Odin later salutes Thanos as a great opponent when he mistakenly thinks him vanquished.

Silent Master
So, you can't back up your claim. That is all you needed to say.

quanchi112
So, you can't back up your claim. That is all you needed to say. I said that's what I thought as he usually improvises. Either way it's speculation.

Silent Master
I said that's what I thought as he usually improvises. Either way it's speculation.

Stop lying, you never said that "that's what I thought as he usually improvises."

What you said was

and

quanchi112
Stop lying, you never said that "that's what I thought as he usually improvises."

What you said was

and Imo he is lucky.

SoulDevourer
He doesn't need to block it. lol whats he gonna do then? outrun it?

quanchi112
lol whats he gonna do then? outrun it? He has the power gem he can manipulate it or let it hit him.

Silent Master
Imo he is lucky.

Yes, Odin was lucky that the fight stopped while he was winning. after all, Thanos was obviously about to pull out the IG, WOL and a cosmic cube.

SoulDevourer
He has the power gem he can manipulate it or let it hit him. that blast can melt thru primray adamantium & even caps shield

u saying power gem gonna make Thanos more durabel then those things?

Enyalus
Yes, Odin was lucky that the fight stopped while he was winning. after all, Thanos was obviously about to pull out the IG, WOL and a cosmic cube.

Heh. Well, he was in possession of the Reality Gem at the time...

Plus, Thanos just got done fighting WM Thor w/ PG roughly two hours earlier. And trashed most of the Asgardian army while fighting his way across Bifrost expending energy. He was hardly in peak shape.

quanchi112
Yes, Odin was lucky that the fight stopped while he was winning. after all, Thanos was obviously about to pull out the IG, WOL and a cosmic cube. Originally posted by Enyalus

Plus, Thanos just got done fighting WM Thor w/ PG roughly two hours earlier. And trashed most of the Asgardian army while fighting his way across Bifrost expending energy. He was hardly in peak shape. Nicely done.Originally posted by SoulDevourer
that blast can melt thru primray adamantium & even caps shield

u saying power gem gonna make Thanos more durabel then those things? Absolutely.

Silent Master

Plus, Thanos just got done fighting WM Thor w/ PG roughly two hours earlier. And trashed most of the Asgardian army while fighting his way across Bifrost expending energy. He was hardly in peak shape.

So, Thanos with the reality gem was able to briefly stand up to Odin.

How is this a feat for normal Thanos?

Enyalus

How is this a feat for normal Thanos?

No no no. He didn't use the reality gem for their fight.

quanchi112

How is this a feat for normal Thanos? Thanos didn't use the reality gem on him, but had things gotten dire I am sure he would used it if his life were in actual danger. We were discussing options for Thanos at the time of this fight weren't we sport? Reality gem is a legitimate option. wink

Silent Master

SoulDevourer
Absolutely. power gem make the owner uber durable?
source? huh

quanchi112

Enyalus

Silent Master
Thanos didn't use the reality gem on him, but had things gotten dire I am sure he would used it if his life were in actual danger. We were discussing options for Thanos at the time of this fight weren't we sport? Reality gem is a legitimate option. wink

Not as it affects this thread, as Thanos doesn't have the reality gem.

Silent Master
What part of 'he didn't use the reality gem' didn't you understand?

Where in the issue did it state he had the gem with him during the fight?

quanchi112

What you said was

and You asked why he was lucky the fight ended. This has nothing to do with this thread.

quanchi112
Where in the issue did it state he had the gem with him during the fight? Where was it stated that he didn't?

Silent Master
Where was it stated that he didn't?

So, you can't prove he had it with him.

Enyalus
Where in the issue did it state he had the gem with him during the fight?

I said 'he was in possession of the reality gem at the time.' Because he was. He keeps it on his ship usually, so that's most probably where it was at, because I highly doubt he kept it on his person.

Silent Master
I said 'he was in possession of the reality gem at the time.' Because he was. He keeps it on his ship usually, so that's most probably where it was at, because I highly doubt he kept it on his person.

So, why bring it up in regards to the Odin fight?

quanchi112
So, you can't prove he had it with him. I don't have to. We both know he had it in his possession at the time.

Enyalus
So, why bring it up in regards to the Odin fight?
Was just tossing out what Thanos could've possibly done had the fight gone on. Because technically he could. Not that I believe he would. He wasn't out to kill Odin. And he doesn't kill unless it suits a purpose. So, he probably wouldn't have used it at all.

Hypothetically, though...

quanchi112
Was just tossing out what Thanos could've possibly done had the fight gone on. Because technically he could. Not that I believe he would. He wasn't out to kill Odin. And he doesn't kill unless it suits a purpose. So, he probably wouldn't have used it at all.

Hypothetically, though... If he thought he was in mortal danger it would have then become viable option. He was nowhere near death though so we don't know what Thanos would have done were his life to be in danger.

Silent Master

Hypothetically, though...

Can you prove that the gem was actually on the ship, and that he would have been able to get it?

quanchi112
Can you prove that the gem was actually on the ship, and that he would have been able to get it? So, suddenly he loses his abilities to teleport?

Silent Master
I don't have to. We both know he had it in his possession at the time.

So, he physically had the gem on him during the fight?

Enyalus
So, suddenly he loses his abilities to teleport?

...Quan. In Infinity War, did they show that the Gem was in a hidden room on his ship, or was it on his hidden-away home on that backwater planet? Do you remember?

quanchi112
...Quan. In Infinity War, did they show that the Gem was in a hidden room on his ship, or was it on his hidden-away home on that backwater planet? Do you remember? Home world.

Enyalus
Home world.
Ah, I gotcha. So, not on his ship then. Meh.

quanchi112
Ah, I gotcha. So, not on his ship then. Meh. Nope. Are you signing up on herochat?

Enyalus
Nope. Are you signing up on herochat?

Probably not for a while. They seem pretty Marvel biased, at a glance.

KMC was pretty fair.

KuRuPT Thanosi

KMC was pretty fair.

Are you joining Zod? or any other site. I'm probably going to Zod myself and sign up for Comicfights. I'm already a member of Herochat.. but that place is Meh

quanchi112

KMC was pretty fair. Give it a try. Most of the posters there have been at it for 7 or 8 years. Don't knock it till you try it. You can freely joke around and swear over there as well.

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you joining Zod? or any other site. I'm probably going to Zod myself and sign up for Comicfights. I'm already a member of Herochat.. but that place is Meh
Maybe comicfights. But again, probably not for a while. Might take a break from forums period for a few weeks.

SoulDevourer
Ever read Thanos quest of blood and thunder? aint that the one where Surfer try to do his moleculer manip thing on Thors hammer and fail? SS then lose the fight (kinda PIS if u ask me Thor is good but SS could have just speedblitz him)

but its Thor who had power gem not Thanos iirc huh

quanchi112
aint that the one where Surfer try to do his moleculer manip thing on Thors hammer and fail? SS then lose the fight (kinda PIS if u ask me Thor is good but SS could have just speedblitz him)

but its Thor who had power gem not Thanos iirc huh I meant thanos quest or blood and thunder. Both arcs had pg users who basically couldn't be put down by physical force.

I know, but in this thread Thanos has it.

celestialdemon

You make it sound like he fought Odin to a stalemate. He was on the losing end of that fight the entire time. Hell, I could take on Royce Gracie in a fight, but there's no way in hell I'm winning. Same thing with Thanos. He had absolutely zero chance of winning.

After his upgrade, he was able to launch an unaware Galactus in the air. Big deal. Galactus came back and owned Thanos with his shields in one shot.

SoulDevourer
I meant thanos quest or blood and thunder. Both arcs had pg users who basically couldn't be put down by physical force. ok but KTs godblast aint just physical force its super duper insanely insane force ^^

quanchi112
You make it sound like he fought Odin to a stalemate. He was on the losing end of that fight the entire time. Hell, I could take on Royce Gracie in a fight, but there's no way in hell I'm winning. Same thing with Thanos. He had absolutely zero chance of winning.

After his upgrade, he was able to launch an unaware Galactus in the air. Big deal. Galactus came back and owned Thanos with his shields in one shot. Odin saluted him.

Galactus looked right at him. He wasn't unaware of anything.

quanchi112
ok but KTs godblast aint just physical force its super duper insanely insane force ^^ Doesn't put down a pg user.

SoulDevourer
Doesn't put down a pg user. how do u figure?
can u post scan example where pg user resist force equal or greater then godblast? (especialy KT godblast)

celestialdemon
Odin saluted him.

Galactus looked right at him. He wasn't unaware of anything.

Read the comic again. Galactus' attention wasn't on Thanos a split second before Thanos attacked. What happened when Galactus paid attention to Thanos?

Yeah, so Odin respected Thanos. Big deal. He never saluted Surtur or Ymir. Are you gonna tell me that Thanos was more powerful than them at the time?

quanchi112
how do u figure?
can u post scan example where pg user resist force equal or greater then godblast? (especialy KT godblast) Sigh. Do you have any proof that a blast can ko a pg user?

celestialdemon
Sigh. Do you have any proof that a blast can ko a pg user?

There's proof that a PG user can be neutralized.

SoulDevourer
Sigh. Do you have any proof that a blast can ko a pg user? burden of proof aint mine stick out tongue

iirc we never see pg user resist anything near KT godblast
they get beat up & they dont go down so yeah pg is impressive but thats it

unless of cos u got scan stick out tongue

quanchi112
There's proof that a PG user can be neutralized. Not if they are tapping into it. If they are retarded of course it won't give them any advantage.Originally posted by SoulDevourer
burden of proof aint mine stick out tongue

unless of cos u got scan stick out tongue Planet shattering blast, Surfer, Strange, and the Infinity Watch couldn't even phase Thor with it. What do you think?

Enyalus
burden of proof aint mine stick out tongue

unless of cos u got scan stick out tongue

How about you show me a scan of King Thor performing a godblast?

I'll save you the time and tell you there aren't any.

quanchi112

I'll save you the time and tell you there aren't any. Shhhh. Don't tell him.

SoulDevourer
Planet shattering blast when wuz that? huh

I'll save you the time and tell you there aren't any. 1 is enuf stick out tongue

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8094/ktgodblast.jpg

celestialdemon
Not if they are tapping into it. If they are retarded of course it won't give them any advantage.

So you have no proof that a PG user is unstoppable then.

Enyalus
when wuz that? huh

1 is enuf stick out tongue

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8094/ktgodblast.jpg

Champion did it with the PG. WM Thor did it before he had possession of the PG.

And that's not a godblast. Not even close. In fact, Thor was cut off from the Odinpower there...

quanchi112
So you have no proof that a PG user is unstoppable then. Physical force couldn't stop Thor or Champion when they were both utilizing it. Have any proof that someone could have ko'd Thor with it?

celestialdemon
I didn't say they could be. I said they could be neutralized, which has happened several times. You claim that someone who uses it properly can't be stopped, however no one has ever used it properly, so there's no proof to your claim.

SoulDevourer
And that's not a godblast. Not even close. In fact, Thor was cut off from the Odinpower there... your right!!

but whatever its called its still uber
so question remain can Thanos with pg take it?

quanchi112
I didn't say they could be. I said they could be neutralized, which has happened several times. You claim that someone who uses it properly can't be stopped, however no one has ever used it properly, so there's no proof to your claim. Can't be stopped physically.

Enyalus
but whatever its called its still uber
so question remain can Thanos with pg take it?

...A lesser version of Thanos walked through Odin's Gungir blast. And his forcefield's made Galactus put some effort into it, if he chooses to go that route. And the only PG user who was KO'd by a blast was Champion with Surfer, and Champion sucks so he doesn't count.

So....yes.

SoulDevourer
...A lesser version of Thanos walked through Odin's Gungir blast.u mean Thanos had the pg or not even that?

celestialdemon
Can't be stopped physically.

But I never said physically. I said a PG user can be neutralized, and you said not someone who is tapping into it properly. That's what you have no proof of.

Enyalus
u mean Thanos had the pg or not even that?
I'd post the scan but my photobucket's an absolute mess.

Thanos didn't have any amp when facing Odin. And just got done facing off against WM Thor w/ PG two hours before that. And beating Asgard's army after that. And has been upgraded at least twice since. Thanos vs. Odin should be a good, solid match - despite which side you believe wins. And Thanos w/ PG would beat King Thor.

... embarrasment I didn't notice the 'runes' stipulation in the OP at first, so *shrug*

That could probably go either way.

DarkOdin

I'll save you the time and tell you there aren't any.

King Thor godblasted poor old logan

Enyalus
King Thor godblasted poor old logan
No. stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
I'd post the scan but my photobucket's an absolute mess.

Thanos didn't have any amp when facing Odin. And just got done facing off against WM Thor w/ PG two hours before that. And beating Asgard's army after that. And has been upgraded at least twice since. Thanos vs. Odin should be a good, solid match - despite which side you believe wins. And Thanos w/ PG would beat King Thor. didnt Thor also take blast from Odins spear? (it didnt damage him anyway)
thats when he wuz fighting his dad

yet we also know Thors skin can be cut by rilly hard stuff
so proto-adamantium can probably cut Thor too

so we have KTs blast can destroy proto-adamantium wich can cut Thor who can resist blast from Gungir stick out tongue
go fig stick out tongue

maybe Odin didnt use his powers @ max against Thanos?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>