So do men need women?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bad-woman
I started this thread because I would like to get some honest input about a question?Do women need men more than men need women?

Elektra_lover
I think most women need men for emotinal support while *most* men need women for sex

Phoenix Aska
Uhhmm I think the answer is...yes....because women need to feel loved more than men do...

Their emotions are more sensitive then ours are...

Mr Zero
I think this thread is about to be filled up with stupid generalisations which go nowhere and prove nothing.

Sun Ce
hey i want a girl for love and romance, sex has nothing to do with my mind and girls happy, and geez i'm still single and never had a gf erm

bad-woman
But I also think men need emotional support too,but I think most men need women just for sex is a little off.

lil bitchiness
I think 0 is right.

Oh and, women dont NEED men - but we just keep them as pets.

Elektra_lover
Through most of my experiences my statements true

bad-woman
We shall see!!!

MornGlory
YES they do! period

JToTheP
Uhhh yeah, I kinda NEED a wife to have children with. Be my assistant in dealing with bills, the world going to sh*t, and having a relationship with, as well as intimacy.

lil bitchiness
Your experiences?! You're 13 years old.

bad-woman
I think a woman should be loved by her man and a woman should show her man respect roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
I think the respect should be mutual.

JToTheP
Well spoken milla.

Elektra_lover
14 and no i havent have sex, old bfs have tried to push it on me and when I said no they dumped me

bad-woman
Let me ad to this,can a man get along better in life with out a woman OR can a woman get along better in life with out a man?

bad-woman
O YES!!

bad-woman
I believe you made the right decision my friend cool

Elektra_lover
Why thank you

bad-woman
I'm really not that bad

Phoenix Aska
No....most men by the time they reach the age of about 50 wish they would have a women with them...But most men when they're young would be happiest without a woman....

bad-woman
Come on lil bitchiness I know you can do better than that wink

bad-woman
Young men like lots of woman I believe roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
Yes, both sexes need each other for obvious reasons, despite what some bulldyke feminists and chauvinistic men may think

JToTheP
I find that quite stereotypical if you ask me. Any human being looks at others once in a while, but there's a thin line between attraction and just a piece of ass.

bad-woman
Not to far from the truth

Mr Zero
What about bulldyke men and chauvinistic feminists?

BackFire
What about them?

Mr Zero
exactly. who cares about those losers.

BackFire
Damn straight.

JKozzy
Men need women, not for sex necessarily. I think it's just grand to be with someone you love, most people would agree that that's one of the best feelings ever.

bad-woman
Mr Zero tell me what what you think of my first statement?

bad-woman
IT'S JUST THE BEST,AND BY THE WAY WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PICTURE OF ME? roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
What picture? no expression

Mr Zero
Your first statement in this thread? Sure - I'll tell you what i think if you like....

I think it's only a matter of time before you manage to somehow drag this topic round to women being kicked in the genitals.

I think your some sort of twisted freak that gets off posting weird crap about vulva bashing and are almost certainly a man sitting someplace with his pants round his ankles surrounded by crusty socks and semen stained rags of cloth tugging furiously on your undersized and friction burned dick.

Honest enough for you?

Phoenix Aska
wow...I never imagined you'd say something like that...

fox

bad-woman
Woooooooooo your so wrong boy madSounds like your talking from your own personal experience!!! If you even read that thread you know that post was a mistake,was meant to be a REPLY for a ANOTHER thread!!! You need help and I can't help you!!!! You need professional help!!!

sniper
harsh

Phoenix Aska
Men should treat women equally....if not better...

fox

sniper
chivalry is NOT dead

JToTheP
#1- Phoenix, that statement all depends on CERTAIN women, there's some b!tches in New Jersey who I'd tell to shut the f*ck up anyday, but I do my very best to treat my g/f like a Goddess, and friends as best I can.

#2- Why do dumbasses always start decent topics, then f*ck them up?

sniper
^rock

bad-woman
Try to treat others more important than your self,And I know this is hard some times!

JToTheP
Shut the hell up, your one of the "women" I was talking about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bad-woman
Whats your point?

JToTheP
That your a f*ckin jackass who keeps rambling about Zero and his opinion.

bad-woman
Opinion is the lowest form of knowledge

JToTheP
I suppose then your the immortal example of this? Your basically trying to tell Zero "your opinion sucks" that's invalid, impossible, just shut the f*ck up already. Every person in this world is different, whether it's skin color, accent, hair color, race, background, living quarters, way of speaking, intelligence rate, EVERYTHING. You need to learn to let some things go, learn about a thing called punctuation, and stop trying to make people change their opinions, give up, you lose.

bad-woman
There is a reason his name is Zero.

JToTheP
Oh your real cool now. How about you get off the computer, go back to 1st grade, and learn about a thing called PUNCTUATION, and PERIODS for starters.

bad-woman
So his opinion is that this thread sucks! Thats O.K. He has that right. cool

JToTheP
Wow, I honestly must say, your the first stupid person I've ever spoken to from California, are you out of your f*ckin mind, or just a retard? His opinion is about how you flip everything around, from something decent, into something totally ridiculous and of no purpose what so ever. Get over yourself, I am never amazed at the amount of jackasses who make DECENT threads to talk about daily here on KMC, then turn them into total bullsh*t like this!!! YOUR the one with the problems, and I suggest you get over yourself, your a horrible excuse for a woman, and you should live in New Jersey with all of these other loud-mouth b!tches who babble daily about everything.

Oh and for the record, and to be on topic: I can easily say, NO man needs YOU.

bad-woman
You make no sense?????Are you drunk?Are you like that normally?? Please clarify!

JToTheP
Oh that's right, your IQ is UNDER 50. No wonder you could not understand my CLEAR English, f*ckin retard, go back to elementary school, stop f*cking up decent threads.

bad-woman
Do you even know what Zero said?

bad-woman
So what did Zero say?

JToTheP
There you go, can you read those words that have more then 3 letters? Are you sure you can sound out the big words like a good girl?

Do you think I'm as stupid as you, as to verbally attack someone, without reading the post that originally brewed the fire? You must be as stupid as they come.

Baylin
Just the way some of us old dawgs like it!pray

Seriously though I think it's kind of been proven throughout the ages some men need women more than others in exactly the same ways that some women need men more than others.

It depends on your individual personality - hell if you include homosexual people then it's going to be a case of some men needing men more than others and vica versa... wink

bad-woman
little man. You can't even backup what Zero said.You don't even know what I said!!You spew nothing but trash talk,because thats all ya know!!!

JKozzy
Oh boy, flame war! Grow UP bad woman.

JToTheP
And your one to talk? What in the hell did YOU just say, it seems like YOU are questioning MY intelligence, when I myself atleast know what punctuation and run-on sentences are. I suggest you step down and go into the corner with the other retards and maybe you will learn a thing or two by watching intelligent users post.

All these threads in the OTF always end up going to hell.

And I'm done here with this retarded excuse for a "woman", cya all tomorrow.

JKozzy
Yep.

JToTheP
BTW JK, I didn't even know anybody was still viewing this thread but her, that wasn't at you. laughing out loud

bad-woman
You made my point, you are the type on boy that women stay far far away from.You are a prefect example.THANKS big grin

JKozzy
Hm, I wonder why you'd think that, perhaps it's been polluted with shit

bad-woman
I like when he talks!It's very entertaining! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

JToTheP
That's funny...why do I have so many close girl-friends, and also a girlfriend? Maybe dumb b!tches like you stay away from men like me, when if you weren't such a jackass, and you met me, you'd know I only am like this when I try to prove points to idiots like you.

Oh and by the way, it's OF boy, and PERFECT, not prefect. Nice English there.

JToTheP
Yeah I know, especially the topic creator, she's a huge useless pile of shit shit

bad-woman
Keep talking laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I really find you very entertaining at this point! laughing laughing laughing

JToTheP
Yeah it must be entertaining considering how ridiculously blind, and retarded your proving yourself to be. Damn I love to f*ck with stupid people like you, men and/or women.

bad-woman
laughing laughing laughing YOUR A JOKE!!!!

JToTheP
shit Kozzy, it's all over the thread now, is there no moderator logged on to end this?

JKozzy
I guess not... what pathetic lifeform can find this amusing? Seriously. erm

dave123
we're all biased here yes

I doubt there's any umm... "special" members here who are either both or neither genders that could give their opinions? stick out tongue

Clovie
they need each other equally.

Storm
Men need women, women need men. Both compliment one and another. We may have different roles but each are equal.

chelsea24
huh another daft topic *sighs* wat is this place cumin 2.

BadKitty
to much flaming going on in here

closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.