Bad Christmas Gifts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whateverdude
I have gotten a lot of horrible sweaters for christmas. I always want to return them. This site was kinda funny with the re-gifter 3000. I could use me one of them. It's at www, and then kevinkringle, and then .com. What are other bad christmas gifts?

finti
it ain the gift but the thought that matters, that people dislike gifts they receive just show how spoiled we have gotten.

Fire
true but sometimes you get really unwanted and unneeded gifts and then I'm sorry for those ppl who have wasted their money

Kosta
We are too materialistic, but a crummy gift is still a CRUMMY gift.

Clovie
the bad gift is a gift you're given without a single thought of the person who gave it you.

Kosta
Very true! Good point.

WindDancer
If you don't like your Christmas gift just return it to the store and get either cash back or credit. It really is that simple.

Jedi Priestess
only if you have a gift reciept is it that simple WD. wink

mc pee pants
the worst xmas gift is not having any. count your blessings... then go back to the store and exchange them happy

Fire
JP is right

Baylin
I always think carefully about what I buy people. I usually buy them what I think they deserve, funny christmas never ever costs me much... wink

Fire
I'll remember that you cheap bast* stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
Yea it is the thought that matters.If I don't like something I do exchange it.I think it is better through if you get a gift card to a certain store that you know that that person might like.
There fore it will be a nice gift and you don't have to worry about disapointing that person.Also Thanksgiving is not here yet?Why talk about Christmas now?JM

Baylin
laughing out loud

Gundark
Just re-gift them the following year to the person who gave it to you in the first place. Tell them they must have LOVED the gift since they bought it for you and that you want them to have the same thing too !

Corran
Hmmm, so that's why you keep giving me those Red frilly underwear sets. stick out tongue

Gundark
No, those are from your other girlfriend. Mine are pink.

Corran
Errrm which one? embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.