the strangest thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

She-Devil

Kosta
Wouldnt it suck if she said "Thankyou!" laughing out loud

But if she was legit, then good on ya babe wink

Clovie
poland? blink

English Moosette
Yeah, if she'd thanked me for it I would have probably just laughed at her blatant audacity big grin

Kosta
Just to add, the thing with people like that, is they cant always be trusted, so I wouild have given her a sandwich, which means, if she really IS starving, i feed her, if not and shes trying to gather money to feeed her parents drug habbit, then Bad luck.

English Moosette
Or her own drug habit K, not all young'uns are innocent.

muse5
kinda crazy

She-Devil
it was funny i knocked my neighburs house to see if she called there he said go away and shounted at her and she said ok..classic

Clovie
why did she wrote she's from poland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

it's insulting.

Kosta
ROFL!!!! AHAHAHA! What a SCAM! You should chase her and get you money back laughing out loud

dave123
that's pretty fluent english for some who's Polish and deaf yes

you should have called child service thingies yes the kid would have ran away if it was fake

She-Devil
She was about 15.

she ight have needed money for **** lol

Clovie
you are mean.

eleveninches
You should have found put just how DESPERATELY she wanted the money. And how much she would do for it smile

She-Devil
NOW thats mean but so cool

Kosta
DANCE!!! DANCE I SAY!!!! I'm so evil evil face

She-Devil
how would she have heard me say dance kossie if she pretending to be deaf

eleveninches
If she was deaf you could have told her to do all sorts of aweful stuff, and if shes mute then she cant tell anybody about it. and if she's so poor, then she cant complain about not getting enough money for her services

Kosta
Boo - You coud write it for her! Or if shes stupid enough to reply with an "ok" to your neighbor, maybe shes also stupid enough to follow your verbal instructions!!! eek!

eleveninches - Its the perfect crime!!! eek!

She-Devil
Ouch 11 your so cruel...I like you

eleveninches
Well, if shes homeless and desperate for food, you could actually make her your slave and as long as you feed her she would be thankful to you for it. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.