Mecha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maverickeagle
what r your favorite mecha show s and/or series? mine r gundam, macross, robotech, guyver, patlabor, and transformers.

WindDancer
Mine is Robotech...preferably the Macros Saga.

Robo-Chocobo
i have fond memories of the macross saga......it was the first anime i ever was big on. infact it was the first mecha i ever had seen. I dont care if it is the result of massacring a japanese series. i love it.

BlackHatDefect
Neon Genisis Evangelion and Gundam SEED are my favorites...and then theres Nadesico...>_<

WindDancer
Robotech is indeed a classic thumb up

But my first Mecha series was Mazinger Z. Great animation and some pretty good violence for a tv anime series.

maverickeagle
Robotech is a very good classic. i like the battles, veritechs, hover tanks (The Masters), alpha and beta fighters ( New Generation), SDF-1 (The Macross Saga) the most. they r putting out every episodes with all the original scenes, it is the ultimate unedited tv show of a classic. its called Robotech Remastered /Extended Edition/ ( The Macross Saga, The Masters, and New Generation), are out n stores n the u.s. i recommend that u c them asap.

Lord Ryugen
Gundam Wing, Macross Saga, Transformers, Full Metal Panic, Neon Genisis Evangelion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.