Well--last night was kinda...odd...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
It started when I talked to the girl that I have liked for some time now. I told her that I like her; unfortunately, she is currently going out with someone else. The conversation went from kind of awkward to both of us angry and almost yelling at eachother (ALMOST. I still have never yelled at a girl in anger).

See because a couple of weeks ago, I asked if she was going out with this other guy. She never answered, instead just saying "Why do you ask that?" So I assumed this meant yes and that she didn't want to tell me. The next time I asked, she just said "Why do you keep asking me that?" Well we were talking about that this time and she said "I answered you!"
And I said back, "No you didn't! You just asked why I was asking you!"
"Wait-are you asking me again now?"
"Do you know what, I really dont' ****ing care anymore."
Then she said, very coldly, "Fine. I'm going to go study now," and she hung up.

So I was kinda bumming about the whole situation. I went upstairs to see my friends...then my night got much better.

TBC...

Darth Sauron
She likes you.

ElectricBugaloo
I went upstairs to see them and they were sitting around smoking pipes. So I went to join them, and we were just talking about how life is kinda pointless if you don't believe there is an afterlife, blah blah blah. Then the conversation got around to me eating a cigarette.

Just in case you didn't know, two nights I ate a cigarette. Why? Well, I'll tell you why.

So...What happened was my friend was sitting there smoking while we were eating at our local 24 hour dining establishment. He got another one out to smoke, and someone asked "are you gonna smoke that?" and he said "No, I'm gonna eat it."

I said "Can I eat one?" He pushed the pack over and said "Go ahead."

Normally, I would just laugh it off, but the waitress who was pouring coffee said "Dip it in water and do it." She was kinda cute, so I did it. I dipped it in water and bit into it, ate it filter and all. She said "I want to see him swallow" so I swallowed some.

Then I ran to the bathroom. I didn't throw up, but I did spit cigarette tobacco all over the restroom. It looks almost like there was someone with explosive diarhea in there.

Well, it turns out that last night at that same local dining establishment, two of my dumbass friends decided to also eat cigarettes. They didn't even do it to impress a cute waitress.

TBC..

Canadian Moose
She hates you

Canadian Moose
I'm kidding of course.

Girls are so funny.

Storm
She doesn' t know what she wants. She' s in doubt. If not, she would have given you a straight answer instead of avoiding the question.

ElectricBugaloo
I think that she might like me, but she has a boyfriend right now, at least i think she does. the situation is kinda...murky. I'll say murky.

One is a guy who will eat anything. He has chugged syrup, he did shots of mustard, he will basically eat ANYTHING. He ate the cigarette with almost no problem (or so I heard, I wasn't at the restaurant with them). The other is an attention whore who will do anything for attention. He was also persuaded by the fact that the first one (The kid who would eat anything) said he would grab another kid in our group's nuts if Attention Whore ate a cigarette. Attention Whore did, and John had his nuts grabbed by the Kid Who WIll Eat Anything.

Fast forward to upstairs on the balcony talking. We are discussing how there are basically two leaders in our group: Max and Seth (Attention Whore). Max leads us in all our smart endeavors (studying, eating, other boring shit) and Seth leads us in stupid shit (stealing stuff, eating cigarettes, throwing tennis-ball sized hail at eachother, fun stuff). As we were discussing this, Seth came up from his room.

He was looking kinda pale (well, more than normal) and had this look of pain on his face; he informed us that he had been throwing up all night since the cigarette eating. Cody (the kid who will eat anything) was doing just fine. My throat hurt and my stomach kinda, but I was doing fine one day after eating.

TBC...

Canadian Moose
Awww...NO FAIR! I was gonna SO say that in like 2 minutes! Now everyone is gonna think I'm copying off the smart girl!

wink

_Matrix_Neo_1_
?

ElectricBugaloo
Then Seth started to retch. It was like burping with retching included. We all just laughed at him, being the good friends that we are. Eventually, we gave him water, and he started throwing up--over the balcony. It was like a NASCAR crash--you think it is inappropriate to watch, but you can't take your eyes away. This made our other friend, the dumb one, Danny, laugh harder than the rest of us. He was having trouble breathing. The rest of the night, he was laughing nonstop.

After throwing up about a quarter of a gallon of water, we all wandered into Max's room, and Seth was still burping. The vomiting had stopped, luckily. We found this web page, told him it was quite possible that he would starve to death and then we decided it was time to call the poison control.

The conversation was great to listen to from our end as Cody talked to the lady at poison control.
Cody: "Hello, I don't know if I have the right number, and it's not a life threatening situation--at least we don't think it is, but my friend ate a cigarette and we were wondering what the effects of that would be."
(pause)
"About two hours ago."
(pause)
"He's 19"
(pause)
"Yes, we tried that"
(pause)
"Yeah"
(pause)
Max: She just asked if he was retarded
Seth: (burps)
Cody: OK, thank you. (hangs up phone)

TBC...

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Storm, you're here happy

_Matrix_Neo_1_
ElectricBugaloo, how old are you?

ElectricBugaloo
OR it could be that she used to like me and that now she doesn't anymore--but she still has some residual feelings.

Turns out eating a cigarette won't kill you, just make you nauseous for a day or two. So Seth kept burping, and we decided to record them...Danny was still laughing his head off, and Cody was playing the guitar.

"I have friend named Seth who is really dumb/
Max had a cigarette and we ate some"

This went on for about an hour until all our stomachs hurt from laughter. Then I came back here and typed this up, and realized what a jackass I am for the whole girl situation.

THE END.

ElectricBugaloo
I'm 19, but socially i'm about...12

Storm
I' m everywhere wink

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Everywhere....? confused

laughing

Storm
I switch between the different threads in the OTF and GDF, Philosophy Forum, ...

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Ok Electric

Turned 16 last week....umm, anyway, urr, well, I don't know what to say, I've got a few problems of my own.

I remember liking someone who I'm suppose to be going out with but is not going well. We get along but I think he's shy, he's not talking much...:.(

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I feel sorry for you....sad

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I'd better go now, I've been on computer for a while now, bye bye

Storm
wave

rogue938
speaking from a girls point of view. maybe she doesn't know how you feel about her and wants you to be the one to ask her out. girls get scared of what guys feel about them too.

ElectricBugaloo
She knows I like her, the problem is that she's going out with someone else.

CherryPie
WOW! I almost feel your pain

I have a guy I dn't see as a boyfreind only freinds

he sees me as a girlfriend
while back I met a guy named Kyle who is totally not my type and now I'ma attracted to for some reason

now i have been making tim a jealous rage see what I mean!?

Frosty Beverage
Well--last night was kinda...odd...
It started when I talked to the girl that I have liked for some time now. I told her that I like her; unfortunately, she is currently going out with someone else. The conversation went from kind of awkward to both of us angry and almost yelling at eachother (ALMOST. I still have never yelled at a girl in anger).

See because a couple of weeks ago, I asked if she was going out with this other guy. She never answered, instead just saying "Why do you ask that?" So I assumed this meant yes and that she didn't want to tell me. The next time I asked, she just said "Why do you keep asking me that?" Well we were talking about that this time and she said "I answered you!"
And I said back, "No you didn't! You just asked why I was asking you!"
"Wait-are you asking me again now?"
"Do you know what, I really dont' ****ing care anymore."
Then she said, very coldly, "Fine. I'm going to go study now," and she hung up.

So I was kinda bumming about the whole situation. I went upstairs to see my friends...then my night got much better.

TBC...

clapping

ElectricBugaloo
?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.