<=====the REALLY REALLY NICE tired hiker THREAD====>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
WARNING: Only post here if you want to be showered with compliments and adorned with good tidings!

Okay, who's first? happy

Korri
hi dad!!

JToTheP
*post*

Aqua
i want attention droolio

The Tired Hiker
Korri, you look luvly today and your beauty radiates throughout the forums! I love you. happy

Okay, I have to go edit some stuff for the midday news, I'll be back to adorn you all with love, later. happy

Mr Zero
TW@T!

Korri
oh dad your so uber-nice! happy

HockeyHorror

The Tired Hiker
JToTheP, you are my favorite pimp! All pimps should look up to you and strive to match your pimpness! I love you. happy

The Tired Hiker
Aqua, if anyone deserves rose pedals constantly thrown in their path as they walk along through their day, it should be you! I love you! happy

JToTheP
cool Hiker...the fever you bring me....only Cowbell can cure!!!!!! eek! laughing You rule!

The Tired Hiker
Mr Zero, you are a highly entertaining asset to KMC. I hope you know that your genius does not go unnoticed! I love you! happy

The Tired Hiker
HockeyHorror, whatever that was, I loved it. It was my favorite thingy! I love you! happy

Korri
dadadadaadadadadadadadadadadadadad

The Tired Hiker
JToTheP, I give to you, sir . . . . more cowbell! big grin I love you! happy

The Tired Hiker
Korri! You have the glow of a goddess surrounded by angels! I love you! happy

shellie
and who shall shower you with love ? hmmmmm ?

*turns the table*

Preston you are a joy to talk to and bring a smile to many faces . You are a true sweetheart and i love you .happy

The Tired Hiker
Awe, Shells!!! eek!

I am lucky to have you as a friend here on KMC, you bring light and joy to all our hearts. KMC would not be the same without you! I love you! happy

shellie
eek! being a sweetheart agin

think its time to visit the to be treated like crap threadevil face

The Tired Hiker
Oh, Shells, it was so hard to call you that dirty name in that evil thread! I love you! happy

JToTheP
Shellie, I absolutely lub you 200%! big grin

The Tired Hiker
JToTheP, I think you have out done yourself with the wisdom and positivity that you unleash with your kind words! I love you! happy

Korri
wub

shellie
i lub you too my sweethappy

Anna85
?????????????????????????????????????????????

Mr Zero
Oh I wouldn't go as far as to say "genius"... Thats a little too ..I mean I have some good days and some.. yanno.. Ah ****it yeah i'm a genius, thanks for noticing!

The Tired Hiker
You are welcome, and may I add that you look marvelous today! I love you! happy

The Tired Hiker
Anna85, I don't think we've spoken to each other before now, none the less, I love you, and you shine like a diamond in these forums! happy

§pearhead
...you feeling all right? blink

JToTheP
Spearhead, you are teh uber smart.

Mr Zero
I do look great today TTH: It's my new haircut. Thanks for noticing...

http://images.ibsys.com/2004/0920/3745955.jpg

Nazgulinthedark
love

SlipknoT
ahhhhhhhhh! laughing out loud

MornGlory
HIII

shower me with something!! PLEASE

I have a sore throat today.. sad **cough** **cough**

SlipknoT
I hate you and hope you develope throat cancer

MornGlory
embarrasment sad -- ummm you arent tired hiker -

Korri
ripp off!!! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon7.gif

shellie
preston...i need some love.....care to share ?

The Tired Hiker
MornGlory, I apologize for taking soooo long to respond! What you need to know is this: Without you the world would be lost! Your positivity and vibrance shine upon our souls like a guiding light! I love you! happy

Shellie, in times of sorrow and pain, you will always be a beacon of hope and a significant reminder that love always shines as hard times will pass! I love you! happy

The Tired Hiker
Zerz, your haircut is splendid, but what really turns me on is your cleavage! I love you! happy

shellie
thank you prestonhappy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.