batgirl vs electra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
?

jinzin
did you see what electra did to wolvie in wolverine 21? all I gotta say is...................that's one dead batgirl. (nuff said)

supremthor
how???

Paola
jinzin: pics!!!

jinzin
okay I'll get on that this weekend.

ScarletSpider
I've got it covered, jinzin.

jinzin
cool you should give em the other one too where she does it again after her sais got cut, and then twists the blades, and then is about to pumble logan with a steel rod off the wall.

ScarletSpider
Ask and ye shall recieve.

ScarletSpider
After this a hole in the ship is blown and they get swept away, but she was about to beat him down with the pipe, it was sweet.

wrathofachilles
Yeah Batgirl is not even in the same league as Elektra. Catwoman isn't, and she's better than Batgirl. I like that Wolverine fight, but man that has got to be embarrassing, getting your ass kicked by a girl.

Personally I wouldn't mind having my ass kicked by Elektra though wink

supremthor
By the way I'm talking about Cassandra Cain not Barbara Gordan.

Paola
clapping thanx ScarletSpider! you rock!

norrin radd
i never tough elektra was able to kick wolverine.

jinzin
you know I didn't either but I suppose her being an assassin and knowing all the ways to disable a normal person (pressure points ect) she's actually very well suited for fighting wolvie.... she was about to give him one uuuuuuuuugly beatdown. And she already tossed around a feral wolverine before but I never thought she could kick the crap out of regular wolverine like that.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine was being kept alive by a S.H.E.I.L.D technology in the issue before plus he was mind controlled; I think it is easy to say he wasn't at his best.

As for the fight if it is Elektra at her best showings vs. Batgirl form her best showings then Elektra wins hands down.

jinzin
i agree about wolverine not being at his best but it was still impressive though.

juggernaut74
Let me get his straight you guys think elektra can beat Wolverine but you think Batman could not. Very interesting.

srankmissingnin
I don't think Batman could beat Wolverine... not with out substantial prep time that is.

jinzin
I didn't say she could in a straight up fight (where wolvie isn't under mind control or recovering from being fried like a hamburger, dispatched of an eye, mutilated organsand being left for dead) I'm just saying she's well suited for fighting wolverine, same goes for batman. I'm pretty sure if electra and bats went at it, it would be more or less even (advantage obviously goes to batman) but neighter of these two takes wolvie at his best,,,,,,unless bats has alot of prep time.....favorite quote "the moral of the story....YOU DO NOT **** WITH BATMAN!"

srankmissingnin
...That's a good quote

jinzin
indeed

supremthor
batgirl has a 5/10 chance of defeating electra becuse of the fact that .batgirls been trained to be a killer from day one batgirl knows every form of martail arts. I just dont like when people say a character will defeat another character hands down without really reading that persons profile.

srankmissingnin

wrathofachilles
Elektra has been trained to be a killer and knows every form of martial arts as well. And I don't give a damn if Wolverine was 'not as his best,' Elektra is the better fighter anyway.

supremthor
so has batgirl shes been trained longer then electra.

radioboy121
If we're considering the possible future where Wild Thing is their (Elecktra and Wolverine's) daughter, then I guess we know who is going to wear the pants.

As to the vs. battle, didn't Batgirl lose some of her skills once she started speaking? (Lady Shiva helped her regain some back, but I do not think all of it)

jinzin
lol
electra "hey logan honey after you take out the trash I want you to wash the dishes and vacuum the floor"
wolverine "But I'm watchin the game"
(sai comes flying outa nowhere embeding itself in the couch between wolvies legs)
wolverine (head drops wolverine looks at the ground in dissapointment) "sigh .......oooookaaaaaay.
Electra "that's a good wolvie"

Darth Jello
Elektra is skilled enough to communicate telepathically, control other people, and manipulate peoples' life energy. She was trained by both the Chaste and the Hand-the upper tier of martial artists in Marvel.

wrathofachilles
Elektra's been trained since she could walk, how do you figure Batgirl has been trained longer? The fact that her character predates Elektra doesn't equate in the comic world.

srankmissingnin
...wait. Which Batgirl, Cassandra or Barbra? Because I think you have the wrong Batgirl wrathofachilles.

Also Elektra doesn't come close to Wolverine's fighting skill and as Marvel's martial artist go she is second rate at best.

Havoc470
elektra's fighting skill has been acknowledged by wolverine, she was trained by the hand which has been trying to kill wolverine for a looong time, imo elektra has more fighting skill than batgirl, (barbara gordon, i dont know about cassandra)

wrathofachilles
I don't know Cassandra, but Barbra is the original and Elektra is hands-down better than her. She doesn't come close to Wolverine's fighting skill, you're right, she surpasses it. Second rate? Have you ever seen her fight? I don't dismiss Wolvie's ability, but it is inferior to Elektra plain and simple. He didn't get beat because he 'wasn't at his best,' he got beat because Elektra was just simply better. She is 1st tier no doubt about it. She's not Shang Chi, but she's near Cat level and probably equal to Iron Fist.

Havoc470
i wouldnt say she's equal to ironfist, but she has proven a stronger fighter than wolverine is, in the latest wolverine comics she completely paralyzed wolvie, although he wasnt fighting back and just running away (he didnt want to kill her) she's been shown in earlier comics to give wolvie a hard time(as elektra beating wolvie i never read anything like that)......i cant complain there as some writers describe wolverine differently than others

imo elektra definitely wins this one

wrathofachilles
I just never liked Iron Fist. I think he's over-rated; he was useless in the Maximum Carnage storyline.

Havoc470
lol, i mostly read his old comics, i dont think he's an overrated character at all, but thats only saying because i dont read his recent solo comic

Darth Jello
elektra and Daredevil are both superior to iron fist and wolverine. they've beaten both

srankmissingnin
Wolverine pawned Echo and she gives Dare Devil trouble... granted she was fasting as such hadn't eaten for 3 days.

Tron
You should try learning about Cassandra before you make judgement then. She's also been trained to kill since she could walk. Batman's acknowledged her skilled and said they were pretty much "perfect." Here's some basic knowledge on her:

http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/dc_character.html?sc_dc_itemCode=bmbatgirl

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/GoldenHeroes/Html/Character.asp?UniqueId=72

ANd here's the man that trained her in her first years, David Cain:

http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/dc_character.html?sc_dc_itemCode=cain

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=345

Now add on the training she got from both Batman and Lady Shiva, and you got one bad ***** (sorry if that insults anyone) on your hands.Now I don't know who'd win, but she'd definitely give Elektra hell.

wrathofachilles
I didn't make a judgment, hence my 'Barbra is the original.' I didn't discuss Cassandra because I know nothing of her. I always discuss the original incarnation of someone unless I specify otherwise. And the first link didn't work for me.

Tron
Try it again, it worked for me just fine.

I figured you would've known we were talking about the current Batgirl, cause we all know the original would get murdered by Elektra. No point in argueing something that all of us know already. That's just how I see it anyways. But of course, the person starting this thread wasn't talking about the original, so that's where I'm at right now. And if that site doesn't work again, just go to http://www.dccomics.com and click on secret files, if you feel like taking a couple minutes to do so that is.

Tron
Well, maybe he didn't directly say the current Batgirl from the start, but I got it at least.

Havoc470
oh i was judging by batgirls in general, like when barbara was batgirl i think she would've gotten beat by elektra, but i dont know anything of cassandra so i havent judged that, i will look at your links though

they should re-vamp ironfist, his kung-fu stuff is pretty retro (along with his costume)

i'd like to see a new ironfist with new martial arts skills

wrathofachilles
Actually Iron Fist's costume is the best part of him, lol. Well maybe not the bandana.

And Tron, the link just takes too long to load, and I have very little patience, but I got enough info on Cassandra from the second link to know she's a pretty tough chick. I haven't ever seen her in action though, so I can't say. Elektra's so much sexier though, and when it all comes down to it, that's all that really matters right? wink

vamp d-3
I hope this makes batgirls ability clear

vamp d-3
and this..

vamp d-3
plus shes faster than bullets

JohnR
If it's Cassandra Cain Batgirl, she wins. Barbara Gordon wouldn't stand a chance.

dman2008
http://doublek.forumshost.info/viewtopic.php?t=110&mforum=doublek
respect Batgirl

The Fake Macoy
Btw, has Electra been upgraded since her first appearances in DD? Since I nkow that DD trounced her then, and since I haven't read too much with her in it I was wondering when she got all this skill.

AJ4LIFE
wow tron was so agressive back then have a look at the second pages
i dint know elctra was so good dam

killermover
Bump for cassandra

Konton
Elektra.

Senor Cage
Cass

Stoic
Could go either way but Cass has a slight edge in skill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.