Is Batman older than Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
I mean historically they portray them around the same age physically but I doubt that they are. What do you guys think?

Gregory
If they look the same age physically, it would mean that Superman--being a Kryptonian--is older.

David Duchovony
True.

WindDancer
Superman first appear in Action Comics. Then came Detective Comics and Batman appear a few issues later. So I deduce that Superman is the oldest. Comic book age of course. wink

Punkyhermy
well in the animated continuity Batman is older...or so I've heard

Hegemon875
Originally posted by WindDancer
Superman first appear in Action Comics. Then came Detective Comics and Batman appear a few issues later. So I deduce that Superman is the oldest. Comic book age of course. wink

yeah if youre talking since time of creation supes is older, first issue of Action Comics.

Lumpy Mcpid
in "The Dark Knight Returns" batman is a old man around 60 i think and superman still looks to be 30 it also ses that superman stops aging at a certain age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.