who would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason420
I think Spawn would win

VENOMfan
if im right Ghostrider has somthing like a penance stare were his enemy's sin is used against them. even tho spawn work's as a hero Al simmon's had his fair share of sin. I think after Spawn is out Ghost Rider and Hellboy would have to actually throw down to have a winner

eleveninches
Spawn, definately

[LP]
Spawn, no contest.

---

FrothByte
although spawn is obviously the most powerful among the three, i think ghostrider is more indestructible so i'd vote for ghostrider.

Spawnie
FrothByte, do u know who's avatar r u using ha? do u know who's eyes r glowing with necroplasm ha? It's Spawn, yes. Have some decent respect for the man that defeated Malebolgia. Hellboy and Ghostie would be kissing his feet saying: "Yes, masta what r your wishes?" "How high do we have to jump?"
The penance touch means nothing to Spawn, cuz he has one on his own since he killed the Redeemer. Hellboy is nothing but a small minion compared to Spawn. Compare Hellboy with Violator for example. Who would win between the 2? If u can answer me with some thought in it only then I will accept hellboy as a worthy opponent to Spawn.
Spawn would have a hard time with Ghostie only, cuz the damn flaming head won't come off that easy. But hey, I've seen Spawn do some freaky stuff when he was in hell. U never know what this guy is gonna do if in dire straits, cuz at those moments his immagination goes wild for selfpreservation. U guys know that Spawn's powers r limited by his immagination.

FrothByte
i know who's avatar im using, and i actually AM a big fan of spawn. and its obvious that pitting spawn against the two is overkill. its just that im not sure how spawn would be able to kill ghost. id appreciate any ideas tho.

Deus_ex_Machina
id say spawn, but i dont know much bout hellboy

what are his special abilities?

Spawnie
I don't think Ghost rider can be actually killed. If Spawn wraps him in his shroud and he thinks about a compressed bag of jello, well I don't know what would happen. If nothing happends, he can teleport both of them to hell. Hellboy escaped hell for a reason, so that takes care of him. Ghost rider might be more vulnerable in Hell.

Viper
Spawn would take it

Rasta
Don't know anything about any of them. Anyone mind posting information on the 3?

eleveninches
Only one I know anything about is Spawn, so I'm going for him

Spawnie
Hellboy - he is a demon that escaped hell. He is the best paranormal detective, and he is stationed in WWII ambient. Don't know about his powers, i never heard that he had any apart from a big sidearm.

Ghost Rider - I think the host name is Johnny Blaze, he is a stunt driver and got posessed by a demon called Ghost Rider. He has the penance touch that burnes u to the crisp according to the weight of your sins. U might not get burned if yopur sin count is low. He is tough, uses a long chain and a motorcicle.

Spawn - aka Al Simmons, but he gave up on that name cuz it only bringes him pain and bad memories. He was an agency killing machine, got smoked cuz he was dangerous. He went to hell and made a deal with Malebolgia. The deal was : " U see Wanda and then become Hellspawn, a ranking officer in the devil's army. Ok, since then Spawn has evolved many times, he doesn't depend on Malebolgia's power counter, he is a loaner and still pursuing his crusade. He doesn't want to be under hell or heaven and both sides want him badly on their side.
Ok, his symbiote(aka his suit, or shroud) has many powers and one of them is to express anything that comes to his mind. Spawn is limited by his immagination. He is discovering his abilities through time and fights with ultra beings. He is the most fun selfpreservation machine.

I could write about Spawn all day but this should do it. big grin

VENOMfan
Ghost rider is sorta immune to pyshical attacks too

Rasta
Damn. Spawn sounds really interesting, can anyone fish out more information?

Linkalicious
Spawn can defeat Ghostrider...and i don't know squat about Hellboy. Which company writes his comics?

kal-el
Darkhorse write HEllboy I think.

Spawnie
Rasta - dude, if u're interested in soimething u kinda have to take more effort then asking for more info. I just wrote some stuff to intrigue u, your job now is to load up Google and type in Spawn in the search box. U will get a quantocopia of information about him, look for the ones that breefly tell u who he is. If u wanna get deeper into his story then u will have to read some comics. Trust me there r collection books out that contain 5 issues in 1. There have been 6 collection issues so far, I have them all cuz I never got the chance to buy them individually. Spawn's issues r over the number 130 now, so u'll have to excuse me if I don't start writing more about him, I wouldn't be finished writing till night time. It's a great character with lots of factors and problems on his back, he evolves with time. His story is kinda in a stale period right now, so I'm expecting some new developments soon. Read something about his creator Todd McFarlane and his views about Spawn, so u get the whole idea of the character that he holds close to his heart.

I know Ghostie is immune to physical damage that is why I said if he took him to hell he could do something more to him then punch him out silly. I can't argue with Ghostie's strength he is strong as Spawn I think, but doesn't have the samepowers by the least.

Rasta
I'm aware of that. If you don't want me to ask, next time don't bother writing I could write about spawn all day. Because obviously, this is infact, FALSE.

Spawnie
Hey don't get hasty, I merly told u that cuz it's not fun just to read the text. U have to see all those colors that make that comic what it is today. Watch the animated series, that should explain to u alot about Spawn, but don't get confused cuz the comic is just a tiny bit different. The animated series went on air on HBO at late hours, so expect prophanity and shoking scenes. I wold like to write to u about Spawn but I have a few gaps from the story cuz I missed some crucial issues, so to tell u the truth I didn't want to write something that might not be too accurate.

WindDancer
It would be cool to see Spawn take on Ghost Rider!!! Battle of the chains!!!!

I pick Spawn to win.

Jason420
Spawn would rip the stumps off of HellBoys head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.