Yesterday...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Prefect
...was pretty strange. i went to the dentist and got spacers put in for braces, until i realized my dentist wanted to file my teeth down!! i was like NOOO WAY! so i left there and went to the college to take the entrance exam--and i passed!!! i cant get in until next semester, but when i do ill be getting high school and college credit at the same time. so for passing the entrance exam, my mom bought Halo 2 for me. ive been playing it ever since. and last night before i went to bed, my teeth started hurting to the point that if i touched them, the pain shot up into my eyes. i realized the dentist had put too many spacers in, so i got mad and just ripped them all out with floss and a toothpick. lucky for me i dont really need braces, i was just getting them anyways.

big grin

SlipknoT
wow

Imaginary
Yesterday I found out we had to wear a thong for a dance concert...

SlipknoT
yesterday I found out my friend is selling fake weed to kids, and he made about $500 so far

Darth Prefect
i found out that Darth Vader pwns your mom. no expression

starwars

Phoenix Aska
Yes...Halo 2 is addicting isn't it?

Very good/short game....

Better for multiplayer/Xbox live

Darth Prefect
definitely

Phoenix Aska
But man...the game ends at the part where you wanna play the most...it isn't FAIR!!!(story mode)

Darth Prefect
i keep hearing that, but i havent beaten it yet.

Phoenix Aska
Heh...and they made it so on co-op on legendary, if either you or your team mate die, you start over it's bogus since my friends suck!!!

And legendary by yourself is much harder than in halo 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.