Well, I snapped 2 jobs from Jersey!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
All I have to do at Kohl's is call tomorrow, and go in to fill out some paperwork, I guess it's Tax Return, and Tuesday is my Orientation at TJMaxx, so if I can work Kohl's weekly, and TJMaxx on the weekend, I'll be getting combined $13.00 an hour between working an hour each day in total from each place. big grin

Mr Zero
Nice work. So to speak.

JToTheP
Their both temp jobs which blows, but I won't get 40 hours a week at either place now, and I think, but not 100% the TJMaxx manager told me it was part-time weekends, so that works out easier.

Antoinette
congrats hunhappy

drunk_nazgul
Yay for jobs.
I wish I had one.

Jedi Priestess
Congrats JP

ZERO!!!!!! eek! you're BACK!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

JToTheP
And now we can take over the world Jedi!!!!!!!! evil face Once I get off work.... laughing out loud

shellie
congrats , knew it would work out for ya hunwink

Darth Surgent
JP just congratulated JP.

Is that self-congratulation?

JToTheP
MAYBE SHE IS ME, AND I AM SHE!!!!!! evil face

F*CK I'M A GIRL!?

Jedi Priestess
sheesh dont say that! People will be thinking one of us is a sock! and then we'll have raz in here going:

sock alert! sock alert! sock alert! laughing out loud

JToTheP
NOOO!!!! SHE DIDN'T SAY IT RAZ!!!!! ninja *covers Jedi's mouth* NOOOO

Jedi Priestess
ok mister quit calling me Jedi! mad it's JP!! stick out tongue laughing out loud

JToTheP
stick out tongue Shall I call you Miss JP? I hate calling my own name....freaky. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.