The Seed of Chucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kella
Okay...I'm not so good at the review thing.

I saw The Seed of Chucky tonight and in my opinion it was the best Chucky movie yet. I thought the new doll Glen was brilliant!!! I, being a fan of Billy Boyd, went to see the movie simply to see his new movie, but I was most pleasantly surprized when I actually really liked the movie, despite Billy playing one of the main characters.

The body count is only about 10 or so people...but the movie is more a comedy than anything. Glen's character is the base for the film. It all turns out the way it should...I think. I was happy with the ending. I was very pleased with the way the movie went. I loved the look of Glen. I loved the confusion of Glen. I laughed so hard that I almost choked on my drink.

I say...see this movie. It's definitely worth the time and money. It's fricking hilarious.

Okey dokey....I guess now some of you can disagree with me or agree with me...whatever your opinion. big grin

ragesRemorse
As a human being, i am sorry that this movie was made. If you ever sat around having those, hey wouldnt it be cool if chucky did this, conversations. Then this movie is for you. No one else should see the movie.

MornGlory
I will download the Chucky movie -

why would Billy Boyd go from doing LOTR to a stupid Chucky movie

ragesRemorse
To show that he isnt about the money. that is about the only thing i can think of. Or maybe he thought seed of chucky would become a cult flick, and he wanted to be apart of one. Or maybe he is just on drugs.

MornGlory
puke I wont pay to see Chucky - thanks to Ares I will just download it

Kella
Oh trust me...i'm not a fan of Chucky. I think it's the dumbest movie ever made, but this one was the funniest. I wanted to laugh and I got it. True, Billy could have done a better film...he's done mostly stage performances since LOTR, but he likes comedy and this movie was pure comedy.
I don't think...or more I hope that Billy isn't so shallow as to do a movie because it will be a cult classic. and no...he's not on drugs.
Hopefully his movie Fish Out of Water will prove to appeal more to audiences than this one did to some.
Still...I actually saw it...I'm not ripping off the studios by pirating the movie...so...in my opinion...the movie was really funny and I would see it again...at the theater.
big grin

Darth Vicious
Ill probably end up being dragged to the theaters with my girlfriend since she wants to see it, i myself aint too thrilled about it, i think the only good chucky movie was the first one because at the time it was an original movie.

shaber
Hi I'm Chucky, wanna pl...plaaaayyyy....

Kella
laughing out loud That's cute...

Jackie Malfoy
All I can say is that you seen one Chucky movie then you seen it all!It is funny stupid and not the least bit scary just alittle too gory for my taste.This is one movie I bet will flop and get inleast one star.
I don't plan on seeing it or even think of it!Well see you guys later!JM

shaber
Remember Jennifer Tilly's words about her eponymous role in Bride of Chucky? "A Chucky movie? Isn't that the last stop before an actor's graveyard?!"

zombieman
Anyone know when this come out in the UK? I'm always up for a cheap laugh.

botankus
Hey, look on the bright side: At least she isn't dragging you to see some chickfest flick like Love Actually or the like.

Kella
I thought Love Actually was pretty centered around guys...for the most part...that's what I thought.

But whatever...Chucky was funny. I enjoyed it. I'm always up for a laugh.

yeah....buh-bye

botankus
If that's a true statement then the future for all MANkind is doomed!

Plot Summary from IMDB.com:

The characters are falling in love, falling out of love, some are with right people, some are with the wrong people, some are looking to have an affair, some are in the period of mourning; a capsule summary of reality. Love begins and love ends. They flirt a lot. They are all flirting with love. At all ages and social levels, love is the theme. Romantic love and brotherly love is the hotchpotch through out the movie. Most of the movie is filmed in London, during Christmas and the characters all ended up at Heathrow airport a very uplifting note.

Shaolin Monk
Seed of Chucky was horrible, period. The original is a classic, but this was nothing short of garbage.

BlackC@t
According to Ronnie Yu the script was bad, that's why he pulled out of it.

Kella
granted...the movie wasn't oscar material, but I don't go to the movies for oscar hopefuls...I went to laugh and I did.
Sorry that some people have to be so judgemental of just simple movies.

Darth Vicious
Yup, i was dragged to see it, luckily i fell asleep then sawit bootlegged and man that movie sucked, it was terrible and their kid was f***ing ugly, they should stop making stupid Chucky movies, actually they shouldve stopped after the first one!

shaber
Yeah, that doll had done enough damage to that poor boy sad and in general!

Scarpa
I so wanna see this movie chucky is one of my favourite slashers.

Stealth Agent
what the hell this is nothing like the movies before it. It is just lain strange........

Loving_Daniel11
I wanna see it smile

miahera
not a chucky fan, but having a scene of getting rid of Britney Spears can't be all bad big grin

dean7879
i'll write a review for seed of chucky

poor

ok ive finished

Stealth Agent
it was so damn ****ing stupid when he killed brittany

jaw2929
Oh I LOVED this flick... S'great, can't wait to buy it when it's out on DVD! smile

A4E
this movie is like sooo dumb, i really dont recomend it... tho it had one good scene, when they kill britney spears lol

tabby999
i am yet to see it, and i dont really want to see it, you know why, cos chucky movies are crap

miahera
ha the kid was so ugly that even Chucky couldn't stand the brat laughing

ladygrim
never seen a single one of them smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.