More Pics of DeNiro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
My friend and I were messing around in the gym downstiar at my school. HE has one of those camera phones and he took three pics and sent them to me so here ya guys go. stick out tongue

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//share.jsp?invite=xEU4PU7Pk7aMM7dUoQtx&shareName=Photo

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com//share.jsp?invite=1EQ4Ps7dk85oQ8Pk0hdU&shareName=Photo

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com:80/i/15342674437_468.jpg?ext=.jpg&border=2,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,0&outquality=90

Michael Myers 1
jesus ur huge im a pencil

Michael Myers 1
do u break the buttons on ur keyboard cuz u hit them so hard with those arms

LegolasLover411
What the f**k? That's scarry. I feel like throwing up now.

HockeyHorror
sad^

Michael Myers 1
that was harsh

Michael Myers 1
DENIRO GONNA KICK YO ASS!

HockeyHorror
yo for the future KMC mafia...MM1 should we add LegoLover to our hit list?

LMAO laughing out loud

LeAtHerRFace
How much can you curl(one hand?)

Michael Myers 1
yes since shim dissed DeNirO

Michael Myers 1
Lego made him cry he needs his time leave him alone

DeNiro
I curl the 65's pound dumbells in each hand and I curl 135 pounds for straight bar

Michael Myers 1
no expression i cant even lift that much with both hands

HockeyHorror
LegolasLover just said that cuz she/he?? was rejected by Orlando Bloom 80 times.

laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
dammit i gotta go and Hockey make the mafia thread little man!

HockeyHorror
we start somethin soon big grin maybe tommorw

LeAtHerRFace
Really?....your pretty strong for a sophmore. Well.... gotta beat me though big grin .

HockeyHorror
right now i g2g i be back soon

LeAtHerRFace
Peace Out HH

DeNiro
Mafia Thread huh can I be the Muscle/ hit man stick out tongue

LegolasLover411
no i said that cuz I have never seen anything that huge!!! DeNiro, chicks like that!!!!! shifty

LeAtHerRFace
laughing

DeNiro
Leatherface do u lift?

LeAtHerRFace
Hell yea

LeAtHerRFace
Imma Wrestler, Football playa, and Swimmer (ofcourse I gotta lift.)

DeNiro
how old are u and what are ur stats?

LegolasLover411
????? confused

nazgulinthedark
no expression dat one buff ken doll

LeAtHerRFace
Stats... in which?

DeNiro
I look mean in those pics cause i was flexin hard i dont uslly got a face that big laughing out loud

jacksparrow22
eek! damn son!smokin'

lil bitchiness
Virginia, im stalking you remember!! eek!

jacksparrow22
eek! of course i remember milaraverraver

LeAtHerRFace
Oh. My pic?. I posted one in the *PICTURE WITH LEAST CLOTHES AS POSSIBLE.* and the other in *MEMBERS PIC FORUM*.... it that it?

DeNiro
o i was asking like ur weight and ur body fat percentage. but were are ur pics can u find the link?

LeAtHerRFace
Sure.

DeNiro
Sweetness

Barf Heaven
f***in shit D you're huge I'm a nerdy little twig

DeNiro
Thank you DR. And ur not nerdy u might be skinny but ur deffintly cool in my book my friend big grin

LeAtHerRFace
I found the 2nd one... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1287464

Barf Heaven
Thanks D but I am nerdy trust me stick out tongue geek

In a good way, of course wink raver

Barf Heaven
What about the 1st one...?

leatherface12
Dang your freakin strong deniro. Ill trade you these scrony arms for yours. stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
you people are all so...big...and muscley...no expression

LeAtHerRFace
laughing laughing

leatherface12
laughing

LeAtHerRFace
Its somewhere in Raz'z forums. Im asking him where it is right now.

nazgulinthedark
this is all raz's forum

LeAtHerRFace
leatherface12; you're 14 right?. You got tha potential.... in fact everyone does. So dont worry about it.

LeAtHerRFace
*threads* then....

nazgulinthedark
i dont no big grin

leatherface12
Ok but I would rather have 6 pack abs than huge arms.

nazgulinthedark
id like to actually have abs

KidRock
hey im 14 now i play football and weight lift

im about 5'9 5'10 150

i bench usually about 130 i max out at about 150 probley

LeAtHerRFace
HERES THE 1ST ONE!!!!!!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1209158

LeAtHerRFace
What a Pain SHEESH.

leatherface12
Sorry everybody but I have to leave. Ill see yall later. big grin

nazgulinthedark
bye

LeAtHerRFace
L8rs dude. Take care.

DeNiro
All I got to say at 14 is the perfect time to start I started lifting at that age and now im 16 but i never stopped lifting i lifted for 2 years striaght 5 days a week.

but ne way good pics Leatherface, u look like u would be one of my friends in the group i hang out with kinda ironic laughing out loud And u look like u would wrestle what position in football do u play and what do u weigh.

keep it up KidRock ull get there ur as tall as me now just pack on the meat bratha wink

Ill be posting more pics on wensday of my lifting cause my friend is bring his phone again ill post one squating benching and curling big grin

DeNiro
going to have more pics tommorw night big grin

drunk_nazgul
So we can observe your tightness? shifty whistle

DeNiro
they will all be pics of me lifting though not really flexing big grin

drunk_nazgul
Ahh, too bad. Bet they're cute, too, though.

CUTE! What am I saying? I mean tight. Little babies are cute... Puppies are cute. Men are tight.

Barf Heaven
They are blink

Does that make me tight? wink cool

KidRock
hey D I was in the weightroom today after school and there was this kid danny whos a junior in there lifting and he had 3 45 pounders on each side bench pressing and the bar weighed 45..that kid has to be the strongest kid in our school and hes only a junior thats crazy

drunk_nazgul
Yes, Barfy-er-DR, you be in the tightness, too!
The founder, in fact. stick out tongue

Myth
I'm good at lifting for my size. My specialty is power cleans. I only way 145 but I can clean 255. big grin

LeAtHerRFace
Nice. Almost double your weight.

LeAtHerRFace
Anyway thx bro. I play Line Backer and Running Back in football. Last time I weighed myself I weighed: 175lb.

Barf Heaven
cool

Daedalus
That would automatically make me "tight" as well. stick out tongue

Raz
D, you're skinny! eek!

I'm more buff than that cool

Dead alot
lol Raz the Buff-Meister.... stick out tongue

Korri
laughing

total nettlehead
i bet if someone stuck a pin in De's big old pumped up arms they would burst like a balloon yes

Korri
yer maw

total nettlehead
say what now???

DeNiro
myth how tall are u?

Tex
My oh my, how by the grace of Liberace has this thread eluded me so?

I know what I'm going to be dreaming about tonight! zorro

stick out tongue

DeNiro's Mom
Son, how dare you flaunt your assets so freely on this forum!! I didn't make sweet love to your father to create you for this atrocity!!! Put a shirt on and go to your room!!!!! Tex, hands off!!!! mad

Tex
Nobody gets in between Tex and his meat! drool

Raz
blow

lil bitchiness
OMG, this is too funny laughing out loud

EDIT embarrasment I said something about Raz's smiley and Tex and it came out really wrong...

Tex
Well you have to tell us now!
I'm dying to know!...

lil bitchiness
Well that smiley is called ''blow''! embarrasment

DeNiro
laughing out loud O god I will have more pics tonighte big grin going to go to the gym right now I am on the thrid floor of the school in scince and in 5 minutes school lets out and i go lift for football big grin

KidRock
D what gym do you go to? Golds gym? i go to new york sports club now its pretty nice

Myth
5'9"

DeNiro
i go to golds but i have to lift for football today well i did im done now all im doing is waiting for thse pics now

Barf Heaven
Uh-oh... You better watch out D whistle roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
Dont worry I know when Tex is around when my lifty sense kicks in stick out tongue

VilleValo462
you better het the hell out of here when that happens ..............

LeAtHerRFace
?

DeNiro
yea I tried making a joke like spidy sense but yea it didnt work stick out tongue im waiting for that kid to send me those pics i got three of them i took today making me kinda mad its ****ing 10 oclock he had all day

LeAtHerRFace
LoL...."that kid" isnt that person your fren? big grin

DeNiro
he can be annoying but yea he is a friend

LeAtHerRFace
Hahahha.

LeAtHerRFace
So.. D, what position do you play fo Football?

DeNiro
full back and linebacker hopefully first year playing this year ill be a junior never played football before actully i just bought cleats today nike really nice comfy too stick out tongue but ne way what position u play u look like a running back for some reason

silver_tears
I will just point out that Leatherface you sexy! drool
and D you know I love you winkiss

That is all laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
smokin' You've seen the piccy too!

silver_tears
Damn straight smoke

DeNiro
Honestly do u girls like muscel guys or like skinny guys?

silver_tears
Personally I like the in between, leaning towards muscley, nothing like nice arms, and abs and *goes off into dream land* drool

lil bitchiness
In between for me...i dont like super skinnyness...its a little....ewww, i dont like fatness, and greasyness sick eww...

Overly buff doesnt do anything for me...unless its Vin diesel, then..drool
But no, really....in between...totally.

LeAtHerRFace
Thx silver angel and lil!. I appreciate it. big grin

LeAtHerRFace
I play running back and linebacker. In the past years I played quaterback.

DeNiro
Vin Diesl isnt buff the dude has big arms and thats about it really

silver_tears
hehe it's not actually silver_angel stick out tongue it's silver_tears yes
but you can call me sil, silva, Irene or ST like the rest of the board big grin
and there's plenty more but I'm too lazy to list embarrasment

LeAtHerRFace
hahahha... im sorry.... ok, I guess I'll call you Sil for now on.

DeNiro
I want to try out for QB just to beat out this one sophmore that thinks he is god and he ****ing sucks I have known this kid for years but he thinks he is going to start on varsity level as a junior over the other varisty player. Im like are u dalussional.

Im just going to go crazy and hit everyone so hard at practice that is what our coaches like and hard workers.

ur a junior right leatherface?

silver_tears
not at all big grin
and it's nice to meet you, you can be labelled LF cool
and once you get a label from me, it sticks yes

I'm kidding of course embarrasment

LeAtHerRFace
Yea. Im a Junior.

LeAtHerRFace
hahahhahaa. LF is cool.... thx. Happy Dance LF Happy Dance

DeNiro
I want to know who started calling me D I thinkit might have been TH or i really dont know I think it was TH hey LF whats ur real name is it dan just guessing? stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
Good luck on being qb, D. And, smash everyone on your team!. And hell yea coaches love "hardworkers"

LeAtHerRFace
Sean.

silver_tears
That's a wicked name eek!

LeAtHerRFace
lol. I dont like it much.

LeAtHerRFace
I dont think I look like a Sean.

DeNiro
haha my reall good friend is named sean and he is a stud on the field and baseball diamond

silver_tears
I like Sean cool
You look like a Scott big grin

LeAtHerRFace
Cool. thumb up

DeNiro
no he looks like a sean/ dan cause he reminds me of this guy dan ludwig on the football team he is also a junior.

Hey LF Do u guys got powerlifting competetions against the other football teams we got one coming up i was wondering if u did im in the 1000 club right now im trying to make it to the 1200 club this year

LeAtHerRFace
Scott?, really?, I kinda like that name.

LeAtHerRFace
Nah, sadly we dont have those competitions... I wish we did that would be so AWESOME!!.

DeNiro
How bout Seany stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud ... that would be worse.

silver_tears
I'll call you scott from now on stick out tongue

DeNiro
Thats what we call Sean at our school laughing out loud

But yea ne way those competetions are cool there are three lifts bench, squat, and deads, and all ur weight together has to equal 1000 pouds or more biggest club is the 1200 though.

I just hope to god we can use a bench when squatting because we got to go down all the way which is no problem but the thing is there is no way i can go down then have to stop then be told lower go down more then come up i just got to touch my ass to that flat bench and go up

Tex
I can just say that this is my favorite thread of all KMC time! drool

LeAtHerRFace
smokin'

LeAtHerRFace
I neva dead lift in a long time... But im good at benching and squats. Man my coach, his name is Clay. Damn that guy is strong!!! 6 45s on each side. <---- benching.

DeNiro
DAMN he benches 180 more pounds then i squat that is just crazy. our coach coach lawson he is like the frehsmen coach. HE won a powerlifting competiong when he was 20 he was going to the NFL but blew his leg out but ne way. HE bench 500 squatted 900 and dead lifted 700 thats insanse.

Tex just wait till that damn ****ing idiot gives me my new pics he is taking forever

Lord Soth
I would post pics, but A) I don't have a webcam, a scanner or a digital camera, or anything to get it online and B)what muscle I have is buried under layers of fat stick out tongue

Myth
You shit us not? Thats 540lb plus I'm assuming a 45lb bar making it 585?

LeAtHerRFace
Holy Sh!t!!!

LeAtHerRFace
D, How much can you Squat, Bench, Leg Press, and Dumbell curls (both and single hand)

DeNiro
That coach lawson is a big boy he eats like the entire ****ing day. Dude u cannot go into his class without seeing him with a big tray of chiken and protein bars and his gallon of water so funny. His gf is hot as hell to cause he is a drivers ed teacher and all the kids said he made them pick up his gf all the time and run earrins for her laughing out loud

I took drivers ed privatly sometimes i wish i hadnt

LeAtHerRFace
Nice.

LeAtHerRFace
Are you Sophmore or Junior?

DeNiro
Im a Sophmore

I squat 410, Bench 250, Leg press not going to belive this but over 1000 the machine at my gym is really easy i dont go down all the way on that set but i can go down all the way doing 900 ill post a pic if u guys want and dumbell curl 65 pounders and straight bar curl 135.

How bout u what do u do with those lifts

LeAtHerRFace
LoL. Peerty gud. Not to brag but my upper body is hella strong.
Bench: 315lbs
Squat: 395lb
Right arm: 85lb. Left arm: 60lb.
Both arm: 175lb.
Leg Press: 925lb.

LeAtHerRFace
Your legs are strong.

DeNiro
315 Thats what im hoping i can get by next year. thats really ****ing good. ur upper body is strong as hell. but whats with the big dumbell difference is ur right arm like 17 inches and ur left like 14 stick out tongue jk

LeAtHerRFace
LoL. I just worked on my right arm more than the left arm when I was young... bad idea.

LeAtHerRFace
But the left arm is catchin up!!!

DeNiro
See I got this bodybuilder mind at the tender age of 16 which sucks. Cause when most kids are day dreaming in class im like o god my left arm seems smaller then my right laughing out loud

Naw its funny I got this like mental picture ingraved in my head that my left arm is so much smaller then in pics my left looks bigger then my right stick out tongue

My leg work outs are like crazy thats the only reaon why im strong wth my legs i lift with like these bodybuilders that been training for 16 years and they put me through really crazy leg days.

Squats 7 sets

1st set 20 reps, 135 pounds
2nd set 15 reps, 185
3rd set 12 reps, 225
4th set 10 reps, 275
5th set 8 reps. 315
6th set 4 reps, 375
7th set 2 reps. 315

Leg Press 5 sets
1st set 50 reps, 180
2nd set 25 rep, 360
3rd set 15 reps, 540
4th set 10 reps, 720
5th set 8 reps, 900

Leg Extentions 4 sets

Lunges 4 sets
grab the 30 to 40 pound dumbells do 8 reps each leg for 4 sets.

thats our leg workout/ franco columbo leg day

Linkalicious
so you think switch hitting naughty is going to help you THAT much?!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>