Who do you think will live the longest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
Wolverine or Superman?

MERCILOUS
Did you read the "The End" story they did on Wolvie?

Havoc470
it still hasnt finished

wolverine8888
in the wizard it said wolverine end story was like a billion or maby they said thousand not to sure which one lol years later. so all I know is he lives a long ass time lol

Magee
Some how i find that hard to beleive. Although i havnt read "The End". Although i thought i did but if its not even finished yet then i couldnt have.

Superman will live longer and has lived longer (Superman Prime). And wont superman only die when the sun burns out? In wich case he could go somewhere with another yellow sun, if he wanted.

wolverine8888
well the ends are kinda stupid they all dont make sense like in hulks he last person left 200years later though in wolverine which is a billion years later wolverien the only super hero left.......... also I read thsi all out of wizard cuz the end story I think are a little ****ed up

Magee
ok. Well i read a "The End". Is there different versions or sumthing?

wolverine8888
wolverine the end then there hulk then end and then so on.........

Magee
I see. Thx

wolverine8888
oh u read the comic "THE END" that a totaly diffrent thing about thanos it confusing too

Magee
no lol. I read it about wolverine. Sabretooth captures his daughter blah blah blah. He has no regeneration ability, sabretooth kills him. The End (no pun intended)

wolverine8888
ok I don't know what u read but that not the wolverine the end because sabertooth is'nt in it and wolverine doesent have a daughter lol

Magee
i think it was his adobted or sumthing.

wolverine8888
I know it not wolverien The End I ahve no idear what u read lol

Magee
It was the end. I'll go check

wolverine8888
in the wolverien the end he fights his brother

Magee
Well the one i have doesnt say the end lol. But he does die wink

manjaro
you dont even have to read the end. in the "new xmen" when jean died and hank snapped and took over the world. even though the panels skipped back and forth between past and present at one point the caption read "3 billion years ago" and hank was raving on about his machinations and what not, and what he was gonna do and shit, and then it skipped back to the "that"present where he later faced off againast wolvie and jean. so from that story's p.o.v logan was a couple billion yrs old.

however, superman, he's just like a saiyan once he gets to his prime which is what he's in right now, he no longer ages.(provinding that the sun is still yellow)In fact, the only time theyve ever shown Supes to be old and grey in when somethiiing happens like pollution blocked out his sunlight and blah blah, so as long as there's a sun supes will live.

and for wolverine as long as he doesnt get killed, he can easily outlive every generation of the entire human race. so i go with a tie

Arsenal
Negative.

norrin radd

MERCILOUS
Nether do I, I wish someone credible had read the "Wolverine, The End" story so as to gain some sort of insight to at least what one writer thinks. I think both characters have shown signs of aging though, I hate looking at a picture of soft prepubescent skin on Wolverine. In addition to being short he's supposes to be ugly. So I'm not sure if it's 'cause he's old or ugly.

Havoc470
hey im short, im not ugly

anyway i've read wolverine the end, the latest issue is right before the last (i cant remember the number because i have it stashed away somewhere) lets just say in the first issue he fights alot of ninja's (forgot how many) he's really damn old but still has full mobility one of his claws are broken at the tip, and when he went to japan in #2 it looked super futuristic (and although its japan, i dont mean like 20 years futuristic, i mean like thousands of years) no one ever specifies the date though, i could've swore there was a date on there but i'll have to scrounge up the comics to find out

there are new xmen which he was a part of but left them since they've changed their goals and become more of a part with government and all that political bull

anyway, i've never seen young skin on wolvie, at least not from the good pencilers like jim lee and chris bachalo (theres alot more but i dont wanna name them) mostly the people who go for all the slick looking wolverines are the manga like drawings, they make him look like a 14 year old and then give him a gruff beard -_-

MERCILOUS
Obviously it depends on the artist but my statement still stands.

Havoc470
i agree with your statement, except i mostly see it from people who draw "manga-ish"

lightaxe
ok yea wolverine would live as long as he isnt killed but why is it that in Earth X he was fat and had long hair and just didnt seem to have his healing factor so couldnt he have died then? also why was he like that?

Havoc470
i hate earth x, it makes me cringe to think of wolverine and nightcrawler like that, not to mention peter parker being some kind of police officer, who was that writer, i'd like to shoot him in the kneecaps and spray mace in the bullet holes

David Duchovony
Wolverine is only 210 in The End. I have issues one through five on my pc now.

eleveninches
Superman has been shown to be alive in the 853rd century, and wolverine will probably die at the finish of the wolverine:end series.

Havoc470
i dont think superman should be up there, as he technically did die already and came back somehow, he's alot like jean grey so i say superman wins, simply because they make him like a horror star, they never friggin die

imo superman has become one boring character....along with jean grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.