What If topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Imagine that in the future of MU a few heroes and humans remain alives on the Earth after a war between metahumans and humans, who creates supersoldiers and hi-tech weapons to stop the chaos that heroes generate with their activities.The heroes survived to the total war are Wolverine(thanks to is heal factor), Deadpool, Hulk(who like the Professor incarnation), Cyclops without an eye and cyborg left hand(Jean Grey before dying has grant Cyke immortality), Havok(his energy store abilities keep him young and in great condition), Thores, a fusion between Hercules and Thor, when humans attacked the pantheons of Earth through magic portals into their dimensions, they strike them with nuclear bombs enhanced with magical spells sufficiently strong to destroy gods.Hercules and Thor seeking revenge fight vs humans super soldiers army, but finally they were several injured and were near to dead, so with his last energies Doc Strange cast a spell to fuse the two heroes into 1, a powerful being, with both memories of the heroes, and the ability to fly, mjolnir anyway was losed when humans separate thor from him and send it into a dimensional portal into another reality.Many heroes lose their lifes fighting vs the humans supersoldiers and cyborg army, Mr. Fantastic seeing his wife killed by supersoldiers, his son too, The Thing and The Torch several injured activate the self destruction device of the Baxter Building, and a great energy explosion destroy 1/4 of NY City, Torch and Benji were saved by Jean Grey, wich infuse them sufficient cosmic energy to obtain immortality like Cyclops and survive to aging process, Spider Man and Daredevil were fighting with Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, and Black Widow, but they where defeated, Luke make himself explode with a plasma bomb granting spidey and co. the chance to escape, saying that if he have to die he will take with him more bastards he can.We see later spidey and co dying in a battle with super soldiers who where too much for them.Captain America die fighting with an unknown metahuman with sufficient power to destroy his shield with 1blow.The earth was half destroyed by nuclear strikes in many places.Now 10years later, can this handle of brave heroes remained defeat the crazy army of the "Human Earth" and help the few citizens of hearth in this desolated future into the reconstruction?

Magee
laughing laughing

Well, that was certainly hard to read without puncuation but.... Nice storyline lol. I think it needs to be tidyed up a bit though wink

wolverine8888
hell yes wolverien and hulk should just go all out in a double baserka

pr1983
great plot,, and yes, they should be able to win.

Capt.JK
I was with you right up until you killed off Cap. Now...

Nah, sounds cool. I think Hulk, Wolverine and "Thores" should just go all out berserk and beat the @#$%ing crap out of the remaining baddies and then let Cyclops run things from there.

crazyspinz
that was cool, u ever consitered writing?

K3VIL

Magee
Nice. Although theres something a bit strange about it wink Its not often the majority of earths heroes come together.

K3VIL
UP, i need opinions smile

K3VIL
I need support for the second issue, i was thinking to make the total war between humans and metahumans starting.

Paola
K3VIL> here's what I think:

*clears throat*

this needs to be in "General Fiction Area" forum!! eek!

pr1983
k3vil it's really good. i like it. to be honest i know your from italy and english isn't your first language, but the grammar could use a little tweak. its not that iomportant though. no offense intended stick out tongue

Great story, i look forward to reading more big grin

K3VIL
And after a long time, here comes back my what if or elsewords story.
This time a briefing of what's happening in the this time i reveal you whos' the killer of Captain America

Earth 2020

The war between metahumans and humans his started 2years ago, many heroes fought at the cost of their lifes, Luke Cage, who die to save Spidey and their group, the "Street Heroes" as they called themselves from an army of supersoldiers, or Reed Richards, who kill himself after all the FF4 except for Ben and Johnny, saved by Jean Grey who grant them immortality and heal them before fuse with the Phoenix Force and "die" again.Captain America, who stay and fight in New York fighting super soldiers that he called dark and deviant copies of himself, of the original dream of Professor Erskine, but suddendly a blast of black energy destroyng the army of soldiers Cap was fighting.
Cap: Simon?Thanks to god you're here, the situation is going to

S: Simon, it's funny you call me in that way.But you're wrong Cap.My dad is not here, and he wouldn't be anymore.

Cap: Dad?What...

Dunno what's happening simon but it's not the moment for

Another ionic energy blast hits Cap who protect himself with his shield but get throw into a building.

The black ionic energy being, with the red S on his chest fly at Cap's location, but from the ruins of the wall Cap jumps at him charging him with his shiedl, his foe just hit the shield with a blow passing through it with his fist and knocking down Cap

Cap: What?No one has do it before...you're not Simon, who are you?

S: Assuming that dad was Wonder Man, maybe i can be Wonder Boy, but it's better if you called me the Soldier.
Now die Cap, you can't beat me

Cap try to jump and hit the Soldier but the ionic being from his hover position deal a blow that totally destroy Cap's shield and cause a massive ionic energy explosion.

This was supposed to be earth mightest combatant?Bah...

The dark figure fly away leaving behind him the body of one of earth greatest heroes.

Welcome back to Sky Reign 2 Soldier, Professor Johnasson is waiting for you in the Lab Magna 1.

Another useless test, he thinks.

Prof. Johnasson: Welcome back John, how are you today?

John/Soldier: Bored.

PJ: And what about your task?

J/S: Captain America?He's dead, it was so easy, just 2 of my fists.

PJ: That must be easy John, you're the son of one of the strongest Earth being in terms of physical powers, and the warp reality powers of your mother grant us to give you powers more over the level of your father.Potentially your strenght, stamina, invulnerability, reflexes, speed and flight powers have no limits, you can summon all the ionic energy you need without being worried about and overload of energy, cause you're born as energy that has human shape.A really energy/human being.

J/S: I know it, but i still feel to fight something more...hard to defeat.I mean, Thor for example, or Hulk, but they are dead.Being the strongest in a world where there aren't people on your level don't give me satisfaction.

PJ: John, you're a hero of the mankind, on Sky Reign 1 and 2 youre loved and estimated, it's not sufficient?

J/S: Yes, father, yes.

Few minutes later

PJ: He still possess similar character to that of his father, but he was born as pure energy.

In the mind of the professor comes back the memories of when he stole John from his father and he kidnap his mother with the Mankind Government supersoldiers.

In the sub levels of the Avengers Mansion

Scarlet Witch: Oh Simon, we have to send him with the other child at the Trainer mansion, we cannot keep him here anymore.

WW: I know it, Wanda.But he's...he's the greatest thing happened to me from when i live and die, in my life, yes, with our union obvious

A plasma explosion destroy a wall, Simon turns into his ionic form and prepare for the fight

Supersoldiers Lt: Give us the child and prepare to be executed

WW: Never, NEVER!

Beams of ionic energy hits soldiers and Simon kill most of them, they are not a match for him, but they are superior to him in terms of numbers, but he continue to fight but
From a soldier crash into the sub level from the ground and hit wanda with an energy beam that leave her unconscious and he take the child.Simon his fighting hundreds of soldiers and get defeated by a multiple energy attack that block his powers sufficient time to knock down him.

Into Sky Reign 2, Wanda has been put into a machine that will magnify her warp reality powers, to grant her son unlimited use of ionic energy, and will accellerate her son aging, taking him to the age of 19 years old.

PJ: We are ready?

Scientist: Yes Sir

PJ: Aren't you happy?You will see your soon growing up in a few, but there wouldn't be any birthday party, i'm apologize

SW: You, idiot, monster!

WM: When i'll brokek this chains

PJ: You'll never broke them, their made of adamantium, and even you broke them, we kill Scarlet, energy man.
And now go!

A flash of magical energy starts from Wanda's body and go into a cylinder linked to ionic energy batteries, in the cylinder there is John, that in a few minutes grow up, and transform his body into ionic energy form, similar to his father, but of black color.

John: What?Dad?Mom

PJ: John, they are not youre parents don't you remember?They are traitors

John: Yes, the traitors, you were going to use me against humans, but now i will defeat you totally.

WM is leaving free from the chains, just to see his son charging him and hitting him, Simon is crying, he cannot fight, he's just hovering in his ionic form, and he say only one thing before being killed,

John i love you son.

John: You're not my father.

John hits Wonder Man with a strong punch that destroy his energy form, and kill him.

Wanda free himself from the machine but get killed by the guards of the lab, without the chance to talk to her son.

The false memories we implant in his brain works good, really good.
But we stole a son from his parents we...It's not the time for think about that, now mankind is free and the earth too.

Johnasson stands up from his chair and exit from the lab, but the shadow of the past his still oppressing his mind.

K3VIL
UP Need Opinions

K3VIL
No one likes the last addition?

osa
It's cool I enjoyed it thumb up. Just, number of dying heroes is too big smile. Don't let this discourage you. Keep writing, it's great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.