The 'Agency'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden

Imaginary
There a point to this?

Nazgulinthedark
smodden, are you 'the agency'? blink

mc pee pants
neuralyzer

mailedbypostman
Re:The agency:
1-Agent 5403 is causing problems, possible bug, on him or he is the leak. Check out his profile (personal) . Code name: t3l-l l_337 0l\l3.
Password: 87UIJy(Case sensitive). Watch out for his excellent secuirity, one mistake could bring the agency to it's knees.
2-Malfunctions in the Agency database, possibly due to leak mentioned above. Mistakes everywhere. Minor, yet could be in preparation to massive attack on a grand scale.
3-Unable to penetrate gangland world with usual sources, something is amiss.
4-Terminate this letter in any way that does not involve burning.
Signed,
&*&(**&wink*^658

Smodden
The agency has reviewed your question and has decided that Smodden cannot answer. For your own safety, all further questions regarding Smodden shall be represented by himself after a thorough review form the agency.

mailedbypostman
re:The agency:
You haven't gotten the contact? I think I may be watched and my contatcs are being blocked. Must get out before they can reach

mailedbypostman
I'm reporting a deangerous presence in our midst. It's not Agent &*&(**&wink*^658, we terminated him and it is still happenning. We must act t find this leak before it is too late...
Signed, t3l-l l_337 0l\l3

Smodden
(Portions of this letter are illegible due to censorship)
Re:The agency: Re:Re:
1-Agent 5404's bug in building 34a room 164 has no inclination whatsoever as to whereabouts of agent 5403.
2-Minor yet superior on Scale 11, will cause incredible damage to security of *****************ostman
3Considerable progress on case 511 and 75b. Incription of the usual suspects. Found remains of************** Continue investigation.
4You know what to do.

hh?

mailedbypostman
Investigation complete. The subject has been terminated.
1-Was unable to terminate without being spotted. Now marked as one of the agency.
2-Will reloacate to a more discreet positon. Hopefully I may do so without being identified.
3-This may be the agent &*&(**&wink*^658's last contact. Will self-terminate before information can come out in interrogation.
4-If terminated, seek out the older agent 6.506$^. He will replace me for the time being.
5-Good luck...
Signed,
&*&(**&wink*^658

Smodden
Have heard reports in locations 7, 86, and 2d also. They're everywhere.
Will end elp n mailland...*^&
<End TRANSMISION>

mailedbypostman
Investigation complete. The subject has been terminated.
1-Was unable to terminate without being spotted. Now marked as one of the agency.
2-Will reloacate to a more discreet positon. Hopefully I may do so without being identified.
3-This may be the agent &*&(**&wink*^658's last contact. Will self-terminate before information can come out in interrogation.
4-If terminated, seek out the older agent 6.506$^. He will replace me for the time being.
5-Good luck...
Signed,
&*&(**&wink*^658

mc pee pants
transmission being traced and disrupted. exit wireless internet access and go to secure line. do not attempt to contact the agency. high probability of transmission tampering. the agency will contact you with encrypted files. wrong code entry will initiate self destruct sequence.

Imaginary
no expression

hh?
First patient pull out the skull remove the cancer
Breakin' his back chisel necks for the answer
Supersonic bionic robot voodoo power
Equator ex my chance to flex skills on Ampex
With power meters and heaters gauge anti freeze
Octagon oxygen aluminum intoxicants
More ways to blow blood cells in your face
React with four bombs and six fire missiles
Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols
You may not believe, livin' on the Earth planet
My skin is green and silver, warhead lookin' mean
Astronauts get played, tough like the ukelele
As I move in rockets, overriding, levels
Nothing's aware, same data, same system

mailedbypostman
*Ring*
The agency:
This is the leak. As I say these words, leaks are being dispatched and ordered to infiltrate. You will never find them all. This is all I have to say.
*Hang up*

hh?
As space I've shown participator acts walk up clog up and mess up
water down the sound, that comes from the ghetto
In the middle the core you tour explore experience
what is real you feel, changing ways

Dr. Strangelove
This must be what it's like to be on KMC while drunk. big grin

mailedbypostman
Well, it's the ot forum.

*Ring*
The agency:
This is the leak. As I say these words, leaks are being dispatched and ordered to infiltrate. You will never find them all. This is all I have to say.
*Hang up*

mc pee pants
patches for leaks are inadequate. self-multiplication is at a high ~!@^ +":/.,}

hh?
Burnt Pride is a crazy thing But now what does it take to make you feel
me concrete? I ain't your maitre'd I ain't on pain relief This ain't
make believe I ain't on no ankle leash I tried speaking in a rational
manner Tried to get my point across using regular me(ans) I even
patterned my delivery Similarly after something you had said So that
you would not interpret me differently but My head's on a tree swing
Your debt's still lingering

mailedbypostman
Re:The agency, secure line:
We have no choice. Abandon the building and head for auxilary base.

Maybe we'll be safe there.
Signed

hh?
no expression

mc pee pants
auxillary base sweep requested. all transmissions are still being traced a!)*&%%/>>"8nd tamp06&*34?.;'ered.

mailedbypostman
Re:The agency secure line:
Cut off all power. Destroy everythingbyou carry except the agents themselves. Change clothing and transportation.
From now on, consider this contact terminated until further notice.

mc pee pants
secure line switch. appearance change check. conveyance change currently not possible. may have acquired shadow. request advice.

mailedbypostman
Advice cannot be given from this agent. Must contact director: Codename "Smodden". If cannot be contacted, I'm afraid that something has happened.

Smodden
Recently been contacted by urgent matter, Was distrubed from important meeting. AM now in critical danger...PERmission to give advice. Allow. End.

mc pee pants
contact not recieved. line unavailable. advicing current contact of agent seperation. will attemp to terminate shadow.

mailedbypostman
Re:The agency
Agent terminated. I now have the codes for the agency database. Surrender. If you don't well, we know what happens then.

Contact 5.3:
Terminate. Switch on personal tracking device. I want to see what happens.

mc pee pants
shadow identified as disavowed one. request password for reloaded database. encrypt transmission. GPS activated.

mailedbypostman
Re:The agency: Camera:Present time
*Camera shows 3 men standing in streets at night*
"It's you."
"We meet again."
"We're going to leak."
"Too late."
*Camera shows agent with back turned to camera suddenly pull out a gun and shoot 1 man. The other man pulls his out and tries to get it up in time, but is too slow. He is terminated*
*Mystrious figure:"You'll never find out who I am."*
*Camera shows static*

mc pee pants
request voice analysis and video enhancement. direct access to lab unavailable. requesting aid.

mailedbypostman
Voice analysis unavailable
Video enhancment:Missing, possibly taken in unconscious state.
Situation:Faked death,unable to advise. Forced to retire to a hospital for the night, perhaps a few days.
Standby for orders from Director.

mc pee pants
status on hold. will proceed to safe house indicated on daily briefing. requests new conveyance and ammunition on site. final transmission prior to termination.

trace kill program activated......... ... ......... ... .... ... ..... ....///

mailedbypostman
Presence cannot be traced on the cover line http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314298&perpage=20&pagenumber=2
excellent. Hope the agency can rebuild in the morning. Composing status report for the director.
Secure line:
"Hello? Agent-(sound of termination)
*Phone drops to floor*
*Tone rings endlessly on the floor*

INTELLIGENCE REPORT EYES ONLY! EYES ONLY! TOP SECRET!
The agency is at a loss. What was once great, is fallen. We must try to aid them in anyway we can.

OFFICIAL LAW MAY BE DISREGARDED IF DEEMED NESSESARY BY HIGHEST POSITION.

darkcrown
Aww sh!t. I thought I killed the WIA! ><

mc pee pants
transmission recieved...

Presence cannot be traced on the cover line http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...20&pagenumber=2
excellent. Hope the agency can rebuild in the morning. Composing status report for the director.
Secure line:
"Hello? Agent-(sound of termination)
*Phone drops to floor*
*Tone rings endlessly on the floor*

INTELLIGENCE REPORT EYES ONLY! EYES ONLY! TOP SECRET!
The agency is at a loss. What was once great, is fallen. We must try to aid them in anyway we can.

OFFICIAL LAW MAY BE DISREGARDED IF DEEMED NESSESARY BY HIGHEST POSITION.

must advice agents to seperate from sleepers. leaks continue. reloaded database is breached. trans)(@564@?>{>,1~``#mission being tampered but remains untrA(&%^":>+)!~21$#%CABle. repeat... TR@&**(^ace kill program is ///? !qsgegr^&$5 intact.

mailedbypostman
Bandits detected on secure line. Must terminate.

mailedbypostman
Re:The agency:Auxillary base
Agent %$^%$ has been called away to an important mission. He will no longer be able to be contacted.

darkcrown
Aww crap! *pulls out M16* die! *pulls trigger*

mailedbypostman
Re:The agency:Auxillary base
Agent darkcrown has self-terminated. Investigating for foul play, but not expecting evidence.
We all knew it was going to happen.
Signed,
Secret Police director
%*&&$&

mc pee pants
transmission available in defcon frequency. agent %$^%$ will be adviced upon re-activation. auxillary base is tainted. repeat, auxillary base is tainted. utmost caution is adviced. request sweep on perimeter prior to usage. suspects mutiple moles. initiate disavow list recognition.

darkcrown
I was never in the Agency! I was against them in a little group called the NATA! (New Age Terrorist Accociation) stick out tongue

mailedbypostman
Re:The agency:Auxiallary base Defcon frequency.
Call 333-795-4673. You'll find a star chart. After this, meet in CS-5462. Use your star chart.
Possible way to destroy all leaks. If we do not meet in 2 hours, we have been killed. We cannot advise you on this point because we honestly don't know what happens next.

darkcrown
lmao

mc pee pants
transmission recieved. trace kill program running. contacting 333-795-4673. star chart acquired. 120 minute countdown initiated. leak termination protocol requested by transmission if 120 minute countdown is to be deemed incomplete.

darkcrown
Osama, the H-bomb is ready. New York will be rubble at 1400 hours tommarrow.

Osama: You have done well my apprentice.

For the last time! You're not my master!!!

mailedbypostman
LEak has leak of his own, names are $#$ %$$^%^%$ 878 7 776yf
$%$^. Perhaps this is all.

mailedbypostman
Your h-bomb is not advanced enough, behold our adamantium cities.

mc pee pants
agent log on:

please enter username and password:

**********//**********

trace kill program running

welcome.

daily breifing:

agents being termninated by moles. leaks are everywhere. use caution. avoid acquiring shadow. will be disavowed upon mission's failure. use any necessary force. license to kill granted.

end breifing

mailedbypostman
Re:The Agency:
I am afraid I must do this. I don't have a choice. WE don't have a choice. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

mc pee pants
transmission recieved. it is imperative that you terminate everything that creates a trail from you to the agency. you MUST terminate any documentation, computer, gadgets, guns and ammunition. you MUST also surrender your badge. you will be contacted by another agent for proper de-briefing.

mailedbypostman
Re:The Agency
Terminating...
Terminating...
Terminating...
Complete. Where will I recieve my briefing?

Oval Office,
The Agency is destroyed. What was the greatest hope of our nation is now burned ashes and rubble.
We must never try this again.
Signed,
Harry S Truman.

mc pee pants
extracting files from database................................

extracting NOC list...........................................

extracting disavowed list............................................

extracting mission breifings.............................................

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DELETE THESE FILES?

Y/N

deleting............................................................................................

mailedbypostman
Goodbye agent. There's just a few loose ends I have to tie up now.... You see....

I was a leak.

mc pee pants
transmitting...

... MOTHERF*CKER! ...

end transmission...

mailedbypostman
CYA! Happy Dance laughing rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.