is it true is it true it cant be true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thundercracker
i jus read marvel knights spiderman and in it it sed that eddie brock slit his wrists and that he will die he cant die venom is the greatest charecter ever if he dies i wont reed comics anymore cause hes the reason i started but tell me is marvel knights like a spinoff sorta thing or if venom dies here is he ded 4 good sad

ScarletSpider
Marvel Knights does not take place within the regular constraints of Marvel continuity. This is why in Marvel Knights, the FF have declared bankruptcy and are living in a motel, why Eddie Brock has found religion and gotten rid of his symbiote, and Bendis can stumble around with no idea what the hell he's doing, but still get rave reviews.

My advice, quit being such a static fanboy and read the story for what it is, a story--entertainment, fun, a convenient way to get rid of 3 dollars and 15 minutes.

And buy New Invaders. One time, Blazing Skull hit this guy so hard he crapped his pants. Well not really, but you'll crap your pants when you see how awesome it is. My advice, buy it, then some depends, then more New Invaders.

thundercracker
dude cut me sum slak i aint red comics for years im just gettin back into them so wen i stopped readin marvel knights diddnt exist and i figured i might be like astonishing or amazing spidy orsummit and u seem 2 talk up invaders alot is it really good? should i buy a few and see like i have been tryin 2 find a decent series? oh and im not that much of a fanboy

crazyspinz
u realy like blazing skull. he looks like ghost rider, what can he do?

Paola
moving to Spider-Man forum...

Robo-Chocobo
I aint red comics for years either.

Reborn Again
Or have taken a grammer course for that matter. smile

ScarletSpider
Sorry for the harsh words, Thundercracker. As for the Invaders, I've sent both you and crazyspinz PM's on the subject, as it is out of place here.

thundercracker
well its been hard 2 find a decent series 2 get into so far elektra seems good any suggestions?

Paola
for comic suggestions go here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t307535.html

doctorstrongbad
I think eddie brock is going to be okay and if not Venom can always find somebody new.

Next Venom_girl
Boo! tomato
Venom is best with Eddie!
hammerdeath hang

badsymbiote
Agreed. In fact, without Brock, there is no Venom--just someone else in the suit.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah that is true I think Eddie is the best Venom but there has been Venom w/o eddie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.