Can guys with healing factor's live through this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Naizer from the manga Black Cat vs. some guys with healing factors. Can the fallowing stand up to... or more importantly stand up after the same barriage Naizer gave the regenerating Were-wolf?

Wolverine
Deadpool
Agent X
...Hulk

If you don't know who Naizer is then this link will help you since you can download the manga from it (it isn't licenced so you won't get in any trouble). Download Chapter 78 if you are interested since that is the chapter Naizer fights the Were-wolf.

Paola
blink

anyway moving to Comic discussion...

Darth Jello
Deadpool's immortal.

Havoc470
wheres the link? lol

lightaxe
lol theres no link, but since when is deadpool immortal?

ScarletSpider
Awhile ago in his own series, Thanos cursed him with immortality to keep Wade away from his girl, Death.

Havoc470
lol, thanos cursed wade with immortality for trying to pull moves on death, oh sweet irony....kind of did him a favor lol

crazyspinz
well, he is like "cursed" with imortaltiy, but i wouldnt mind it

Havoc470
i sure wouldnt mind being immortal, i'd probably have to spend a few decades just doing the things i always thought of doing if i were immortal, then when im done i'd kill important people lol

ash007
yeaah but everyone who you love will die around you.

Havoc470
meh, they would've probably died around me anyway...i just get to live and either fight against evil (something i would definitely do if i were immortal) or become some ownage assasin

ScarletSpider
True, but you'd never have to worry about waking up dead before that next issue of Invaders comes out. Ba-da-cha.

And you'd be alive to see Star Wars Episode LXXXVII (87 to you feebs): Jar Jar Binks' great great greatsa grandson rapes everything you may have once liked about these movies that weren't ruined in the previous 86 volumes.

Havoc470
lol, its funny you say that, the first on my hit list would be lucasarts in general, lucas being the one i leave alive and hammer screws under all his nails (blade of the immortal style)

that would truly make me happy....although all my loved ones dying around me would be a huge drag

Krissy Von Doom
"Waking up dead"? eek!

srankmissingnin
Here is the link... could have sworn I posted it

http://manga.crystalnova.net/?series=Black%20Cat

Havoc470
diggity-damn thats alot, hey its translated by toriyama world

this doesnt have anything to do with marvel right?

lightaxe
can you just tell us what she did?

srankmissingnin
It has nothing to do with Marvel and yeah Toriyama World did work on it translating it (or did I'm not sure if they still do).

Anyway Naizer was fighting this Werewolf who could regenerate a new head in seconds. Naizer hit him so hard and fast with a volley of attacks that he almost completely incinerated his body.

Havoc470
almost completely incinerated naizers body or the werewolves body?

srankmissingnin
The Werewolf

Havoc470
damn, thats pretty hardcore lol

thats manga-ish though, so you cant really incorporate it with marvel characters, although deadpool is immortal so he'd take it with no problem and then say something like "that was awesome! but i really have to kill you now"

I own Badabing!
I own Badabing! smile.... again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.