Do you think we should Reply to Ushgarak Before posting a RPG?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hajime Saito
I want to start a RPG but we have to reply to Ushgarak for permission and it seems like so many people reply to him and he doesnt reply back. it seems like he hardly checks. pissed--> furious--> blowup

yerssot
untill further notice, there is no obligation for any member to spend every day on the internet. Give it time and go out in the mean time

Clovie
reply to raz instead wink

Ushgarak
He'll just tell you to ask me.

Hajime, that thread gets checked regularly. The reason there is no permission for yours is not because I was not there, but because no-one has expressed an interest, The entire point of the permission system is to stop the RP area being flooded by ideas that people are not interested in, at the expense of games that really are running. This is exactly what used to happen.

If you want to try and get more people interested in your idea, expand on it a bit and try and reel people in.

Raz
Hajime Saito, consider using Private Messages in future.

WindDancer
I vote for Reply to Ushgarak before posting RPG.

Stealth Agent
KalBill-Zakki Pronounced (Cow-Bill-Zocky)
cat

AcrypT
Of course you should reply to Ushgarak before posting an RPG, it's the only thing that makes RPGing possible on these forums (not including the superb RPers in here). If you could just go ahead and post whatever RPG's you felt like whenever you felt like then the boards would be loaded with cr4p, trust me I've been on quite a few other RPG forums and they're a mess. True it can take time to get approved and you don't always get approved but hey that's life, if you want something you gotta work for it and if you see you're not getting your RPG approved then improve it, who knows, you may learn a thing or two and both you and other people might like the improvement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.