The Last Item you Bought on EBAY?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MornGlory
What was the last item you bought off EBAY?

I have bought to much stuff on ebay.!

Darth Surgent
I've never bought anything from eBay.

And I never will.

MornGlory
why? it's great!

Silver Stardust
I look up stuff there every once in a while, but I think I've only bought one or two things from there.

Darth Revan
I bought a Super-Nintendo there, after finding out that my mom had sold our old one in a garage sale. It cost me 150 bucks mad

But it was so worth it... Mmm... Mario... droolio

Silver Stardust
150 bucks? DAMN...after our old SNES got trashed I picked up a new one at Gamestop for $25 laughing out loud

Darth Surgent
I just never trashed/lost mine. Much easier that way. big grin

Darth Revan
I was desperate sad

I needs my Nintendo... sad

Silver Stardust
I still have our original NES that we got in 1988 when I was 2 years old...and still play it all the time big grin

Darth Revan
I miss my old one... It had a Charlie Brown sticker on it... cry

MornGlory
can you still buy the old nintendo - I got my first one back in 1987 or sometime there in the 80s - I was like 10 - first game we bought was Zelda love

what does a 2 yr old need with a Nintendo - o well...

Lianslo
I've never taken the time to use Ebay...

Myth
The 5th issue of Sports Illustrated from 1954.

ClaraG
never bought from it..probably never will

Sun Ce
i bought a chicken head no expression

Real
cell phone...actually, tahts all i ever buy from Ebay...phones stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
I got my precious trumpet on E-bay!

Silver Stardust
My dad got it for Christmas that year...stick out tongue

laughing out loud You serious?

justjakk
now that was funny nick, did it hurt? im actually glad to see you are leveling off well. hope to talk some time.

justjakk
the last thing i bought off of eBay sounds kiddie but grandpa loves it. it is the 3rd season of smallville. he seems to love that show. i dont have time to watch it tho

lil bitchiness
I dont shop at ebay. But I occasionaly amuse myself with the crap people sell there and the ones who buy it!

justjakk
yeah and then it does take some time to get what you paid for. my grandpa hasnt actually got the dvd set i ordered yet. the only problem i can find is it was a preorder. i hate preorders

vagaryatwill
Just out of curiosity, how much did that cost you?

last thing I bought was an expandable cordless phone system for my new VoIP phone service.

RaventheOnly
Fable big grin

MornGlory
fable??? what? huh

nitro-swicked
last item i bought was a berghaus!

MornGlory
huh

eleveninches
I have bought some things from amazon, because with amazon, it is a company that you are buying the product from, so if you dont get it delivered then you can demand a refund from them. On e-bay however, you buy things from a 3rd party that you might not get any money from if your product isnt delivered

AvP
i don't use ebay, i use www.play.com

its way better to get things what you want, i have brought hundreds of things of here

ladygrim
my mum doesnt liike me buying things of the internet...so ebay for me is a no go area...sad .... now lush.com is another matter....

AvP
lush.com? *checks it out*

ladygrim
its not dirty, or crude..

AvP
SOAPS AND COSMETICS eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.